[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

akinahana89 said: Oh my god. I'm so late to this party, but I want to catch up quickly! This juicy detail about the Alicia Keys connection is tooooo good to miss out on! I rushed over to JCW's instagram to take yet another look at the video, but paying closer attention to the background. I TOTALLY see what you've all been talking about! If this is a coincidence, it's TOO much of one. The chances of it being intentional are SO MUCH HIGHER!!

The first time I saw the video, I had thought JCW's facial expression was a bit too warm for just a random instagram video and his happy wave just a bit too happy... but I didn't know why. I just attributed my thoughts to the fact that I still don't know JCW well. I also didn't understand why he turned the camera away from him towards the person in the back who was singing, but now... it's all clear.

With this latest development, I think it's safe to say that I'm fully on board the ChangMin ship. lol. Healer Couple, yes. ChangMin Couple? Double yes!

qwenli said: Translation of the Yonhap news article

Yonhap news Feb 27:

Recently the KBS drama Healer ended its broadcast. There has been rumours that the leads in the show Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young became a real couple. Our reporter recently interviewed him and ask him directly if both of them are really dating. Ji Chang Wook answered: Dating rumours? I want to say that it meant that my acting was really real, I am quite calm towards rumours.

Ji Chang Wook said, the two of them are not dating. It is a process, every drama that he filmed is a process and experience. In Healer, Ji Chang Wook has great martial arts skills and romanced Park Min Young in a sweet romantic story. During the filming of Empress Ki, someone asked me if I am dating Ha Ji Won too. This time, I have good synergy working with Park Min Young. After acting in a romantic drama, if there are people who ask if I am dating the co-actress, then it just prove to everyone my acting skils. Ji Chang Wook smiled and replied.

Within the industry, not only he acted well in romantic scenes, but his acting abilities has greatly improved in the Healer drama. He is now officially qualified as a leading male actor. With regards to this, Ji Chang Wook said that when he just debut, he felt he has no abilities and wanted to give up as an actor. During that time, Kim Yoo Suk senior who acted with him in Smile Donghae said “there are no innate genius actors in this world”. This phrase helped me a lot. My conclusion is that actors ultimately are portraying human beings, and most of the time its ordinary people. In order to act these ordinary characters well, the only way is to continue to work hard.

• Like 1

thesoloobligatorn said: Well, one thing is for sure. That article doesn't stop me from checking-in to delulu hotel :)) :))

Anyway, I have been noticing this but with the translations and the past interviews, PMY has been calling/addressing JCW as Jung Hoo. Anyone else noticed this or is it just me? Or just the translations? Haha

@pnaysurfer84‌ Yes! Annyeonghaseyo~ hehe :-h

In my bad attempt to stay away from soompi forum, I tried using my tumblr again for healer purposes. But see, here I am still :)) I actually read that some of you guys are also in tumblr and in my search for awesome healer posts to satisfy my healer withdrawal, I stumbled upon your accounts. BTW, daebak discovery about JCW's ig post! Now, I have more reason to spazz about that vid =)) Thank you so muuuuccchhh!! :x

Oh what a very HONEST STRAIGHT FROM HER HEART ANSWERS AND STATEMENTS...!!! Such a deep person PMY is... SHE REALLY MATURED SO MUCH..not in age ok? :D

Patience is a Virtue, #ChangMin ♥

NB: JCW? If you're asked, with these dating rumors you said it makes you happy...hmmm coz it means your acting looks real...WELL, doesn't it make you wish to date PMY in real at the right time?

OR THIS >>>>

JCW, how do you feel about dating PMY in real?

OR AGAIN THIS >>>>

JCW, what's there inside your heart for PMY?

JCW, DO YOU LIKE PMY? "

adding this tio>>>

" JCW, what are the chances of you asking PMY to date exclusively in th real life? "

I think my 2 last questions are the best dont you shippers think so? hehehe

..... me and my delulu mind...aigoooo.....

• Like 1

thesoloobligatorn said: Well, one thing is for sure. That article doesn't stop me from checking-in to delulu hotel :)) :))

Anyway, I have been noticing this but with the translations and the past interviews, PMY has been calling/addressing JCW as Jung Hoo. Anyone else noticed this or is it just me? Or just the translations? Haha

@MyXavienne Right? I was just sitting here thinking the same thing. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for them to date. But I too think it's too soon, and the CYS-SJH feelings are fresh. Hell it's still fresh for me, and I only watched the drama. These two spent months together, like half a year? Now, those BTS scenes don't lie, they care. They genuinely like each other in whatever capacity, and I'm okay with that. Whether it's friendly, or flirty. PMY is in her "Me-Time" mode. For her to get back to this point, I think it's great...doesn't mean she hasn't noticed this beautiful man that's been in her realm. JCW is really getting noticed for not only his "OMG it hurts to look at him" handsomeness, but for his craft. It doesn't mean he's oblivious to this beautiful woman that fits "oh so right" in his arms.  They can't help but show how happy they are when they're breathing the same air(BTS PEOPLE)...whether it be as an acting partner or more than that. I LOVE THEM together. So it's okay, I'm thankful for having the pleasure of seeing them  together in their first roles with so much affection. You never forget your FIRST(REEL) LOVE. :x :x :x

• Like 1

MyXavienne said:

qwenli said: Translation of the Yonhap news article

Yonhap news Feb 27:

Recently the KBS drama Healer ended its broadcast. There has been rumours that the leads in the show Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young became a real couple. Our reporter recently interviewed him and ask him directly if both of them are really dating. Ji Chang Wook answered: Dating rumours? I want to say that it meant that my acting was really real, I am quite calm towards rumours.

Ji Chang Wook said, the two of them are not dating. It is a process, every drama that he filmed is a process and experience. In Healer, Ji Chang Wook has great martial arts skills and romanced Park Min Young in a sweet romantic story. During the filming of Empress Ki, someone asked me if I am dating Ha Ji Won too. This time, I have good synergy working with Park Min Young. After acting in a romantic drama, if there are people who ask if I am dating the co-actress, then it just prove to everyone my acting skils. Ji Chang Wook smiled and replied.

Within the industry, not only he acted well in romantic scenes, but his acting abilities has greatly improved in the Healer drama. He is now officially qualified as a leading male actor. With regards to this, Ji Chang Wook said that when he just debut, he felt he has no abilities and wanted to give up as an actor. During that time, Kim Yoo Suk senior who acted with him in Smile Donghae said “there are no innate genius actors in this world”. This phrase helped me a lot. My conclusion is that actors ultimately are portraying human beings, and most of the time its ordinary people. In order to act these ordinary characters well, the only way is to continue to work hard.

After acting in a romantic drama, if there are people who ask if I am

dating the co-actress, then it just prove to everyone my acting skils. Ji Chang

Wook smiled and replied.

Aigoo i dont think you where acting even on BTS too? You're a troll JCW =)) ;;) ;;)

LOLssss... so true! the BEEEDDDDD SCENEEE YS or should I say MY was really sleeping right? I BET 100000000X that JH or JCW's SMILE FROM EAR TO EAR... isn't it so OBVIOUS .. SO GOOD ACTING as he said??? C'mon JCW! You know that's real .... how pretty and cute face PMY have while sleeping... and didn't it ever flash into your mind, "how I wish that seeing such a cute face will always wake you up or the very first thing you'll see every morning for the rest of your life? hmmm... JCW? "

• Like 1

raine_evenstar said: thesoloobligatorn said: Well, one thing is for sure. That article doesn't stop me from checking-in to delulu hotel :)) :))

• Like 1

I'm tip-toeing the line between jumping completely onto this ship or just enthusiastically watching on the sidelines, but the great atmosphere here is tempting me to join the delulu shipping...
They probably/maybe have positive feelings about each other because, c'mon everyone here has watched healer, the bts, and read the articles, right?! ;) BUT at the moment, both are focused on their career and don't have the time for love. JCW's star is rising and he's trying to establish his career as an actor whereas PMY has found her passion to act again. Also, JCW has to go to the army soon. Once he comes out though, maybe if they still have feelings for each other, something might happen, hopefully! :D The future is unpredictable in that way.
Of course, it might very well be possible that they are a couple and are super good at keeping it away from fans. You know, when they both went on vacations around the same time post-Healer I was a bit suspicious. Almost like they were distancing themselves but also maybe trying to figure out if their feelings for each other are real or remnants from the drama...These interviews are really interesting though with regards to just how much praise they are heaping on each other. 
At the very least, I feel like PMY has stronger feelings towards JCW than he does for her, from what I can tell. Who wouldn't? He's so darn nice, funny, smart, talented and considerate (JCW fan here! :D)! And her "ideal" partner sure seemed to fit with a certain someone. Also, she doesn't want him to call her "noona". :P 
Okay, now I'm just rambling. Gaaah, see, I kind of naturally ship them even when I'm telling myself not to bring my hopes up too high...

Thanks for the awesome article translations everyone!! 
@raine_evenstar Thanks for the translation! Keep them coming! :D I love reading PMY's interviews and she needs more loving, since JCW already has the kitchen to do his article translations. Like JCW, PMY is very candid and grounded in her interviews. They really are very compatible. 
I do have a question though, it seems like in the interview, she references "Jung Hoo" a lot even though she was talking about JCW....Were those intentional or accidental slips. I know some actors/actresses that refer to their characters during filming but not after filming...Can she not let go of the drama and characters yet? 
cmoirae2 said: Interview with JCW: Interviewer: JCW are you dating Park Min Young? JCW: oh yes, I thought you would never ask ... I had been dying to share this information with you and then rest of the universe ... Oh and here, I have some photos to show you ... Aren't we cute? Duh! Some people are funny ... Seriously, no actor in their sane mind would volunteer this information even if it were true ...

Actors often do that, referring to each other with their character's name, especially if they immerse themselves into their characters. During CH days LMH often referred to PMY as Nana and she referred to him Yoon Sung in interviews. Also in BBF GHS also often called LMH Jun Pyo and he called her Jan Di...

autumn93 said:At the very least, I feel like PMY has stronger feelings towards JCW than he does for her, from what I can tell. Who wouldn't? He's so darn nice, funny, smart, talented and considerate (JCW fan here! :D)! And her "ideal" partner sure seemed to fit with a certain someone. Also, she doesn't want him to call her "noona". :P I have different feelings about this.If we only read interview then everyone might feel like this. It's just the way they answer the interview. PMY shared more info about bts when JCW rarely did. And seem like she have more hard time to get out the charactor than JCW (he always know how to set a line between him and his drama role). So we might feel like that.But it's vice versa when we watch bts videos, pictures. i always saw more hints from JCW than PMY when i watched them.Yeah, this ship don't have many materials to shipping or have certain about anything. I also want to be a "hopeful" shipper than "delusional" shipperJust friendly remind for anyone just go in shipping land, too delu is not good for shipping. I swear I has been shipped many OTP.However welcome for more fun delu just do not go serious.

• Like 1

Guest angeliciachristina

Pmy : I feel quite empty after it's over, but good thing in the last scene Jung Hoo and Young Shin's expressions were bright. Even as an actor, I wish that the two will be happy because they went through so much hardships. I wish for the two to lead a happy life together."

"Ji chang wook expressed in interview 'The reason love relationship not being exposed? BECAUSE I'M GOOD AT HIDING DATING IN SECRET'. ' I feel that artisties opening up on dating status is not conducive towards actresses, hence considering actresses, there's a need not too reveal dating status." well that says everything,right? Unless that reporter pushes him back into a metal chair, leather straps his arms and legs and injects him with truth serum, pretty clear you not gonna get anything out of him about a girl hes dating.Reading JCW interviews are as entertaining as watching his dramas.JCW ssi you should use words to quell any future dating rumors with PMY something like "i hope she finds a good man to marry" or "i only see her as an older sister nothing more" which You DIDNT.So the reporter asked him Directly, are you dating? He responded , "Dating rumors?" he answered with another question which means he could be stalling for time, then he goes on to say "I want to say that it meant that my acting was really real, I am quite calm towards rumours."while this statement is true, it was off point. Finally he denies dating her. But then came more words, "During the filming of Empress Ki, someone asked me if I am dating Ha Ji Won too. This time, I have good synergy working with Park Min Young. After acting in a romantic drama, if there are people who ask if I am dating the co-actress, then it just prove to everyone my acting skils." omg HJW? poor girl,somebody off topic him! perhaps he felt he was not convincing enough that he had to add more details.If there was absolutely nothing,not even a teeny tiny inkling of interest towards pmy then he should deny it with a straighforward language in the first few seconds after the question was asked and just stopped there.

• Like 1