[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Wonderful Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus Congratulations,with first day of spring, I wish - happiness, health, love and kindness,all!sw5cd759iya6.gif
1ojr3ptmcibl.gif
Thank you to each of you for all very proud of all his wise messages every day, very nice, always in the beautiful sweet couple Changmin thread, so much positive good energy here, so sometimes we all need to be able to relax thoughts from our real life and everyday worries in it, and every day more and more interesting here,do we have here is really very good people wise,and thanks for all new and important details about our Changmin, we have a great detectives so we have nothing to worry,so we continue our happy shipper way with the lightest,and good hope,for our sweet Changmin!Let in the life of every one of you will always be a time for happiness, reason to smile and time for the most beautiful dreamskphmfr51qbaz.gifYou all are amazing! I love you all,kowtow for everything! :x <:-P :x =D> :-bd
Our Charmingly JCWPMY
Spring - a time of tenderness,joy and love!Wish all the best,for our Incredibly,Beautiful Perfect JCWPMY^Changmin63cklzewj7cw.gif ze0w4foyo5e4.gif
2wl6u7ptdche.jpg
Even if temporarily, we go in different directions,Our inevitable fate still will push us together.So even if one day we will go in opposite directions, we will face each other necessarily again!36sba21pknh4.png
krlks7p48wm4.jpg
nxcewplufkag.jpg
Cr:Baidu
Oh how many times can i tell you
how many ways can i show
i'm never ever gonna be the kind to give up
or the one to let go
oh you built a wall around your heartache
but i'm gonna tear it down, tear it down
as far as i am concern nothing's gonna get in my way

anytime, any place, any where
i'll be there, i'll be there
if it's night, if it's day i don't care
i'll meet you there, i'll meet you there
whatever you need, whatever it be
not the fire, not the rain
it won't stop me, can't stop me
anytime, any place, any where
you need me there, i'll meet you there
i will be there

oh how many reasons should i give you (give you)
well how many touches can you feel
how many times can you look me in the eyes
until you know that you're mine, til you know that this is for real
oh i know that i already told you
but let me remind you once again
there isn't a force in this world ever gonna get in my way

Alex James - Anytime

For real relationships and real love should always be more than just a couple officially announces all, it is simply unexplained strong and unbreakable bond between two hearts and true happiness, it is usually quiet and do not necessarily talk about it a thousand unnecessary words, it is quite just know it all (for themselves), and,feel the heart!
ajh3s2r6bezi.gif
Really close to each other are those people - who stretches the soul at any distance.You can know and feel that somewhere out there, even on the other side of the world has a soul mate, which is just crazy to miss all the points that were with you. These minutes, maybe hours/days/weeks were the most best. Sometimes let people share such kilometers, even at a time spread fate, but be aware that the two halves of life will not leave apart. Do not leave ever ....The main thing - to believe. If you believe that everything is bound to be good - even better than you can imagine.5cv8zay2ize5.gif
iroqlokl02j6.png
Cr:Baidu Tracy

Brace yourselves, shippers :P I bring more fuel to hopefully drag this ship out of the harbor  =)) =)) (I know one shipper that already went into hyperventilation mode ;) )

Another PMY article was released today~~ from TheStar Chosun interview~

Actress Park Min Young praised Ji Chang Wook's sense of humor.

In a recent interview with The Star, Park Min Young said, "I'm not great at other things, but I have a good sense of humor that can match male actors. I was able to film happily with my male co-stars in the past."

She said, "In contrast, Ji Chang Wook is quite boring. Before the filming of "Healer", one of my worries was: I'm someone who loves to have fun when filming, what do I do if my partner is boring?", stating her worry back then.

In order to get into the character of hoobae-sunbae entertainment news reporters in the drama, Park Min Young lets go of the awkwardness of their initial meeting, and approached Ji Chang Wook first in order to get close to him. She said, "This is what I said to Ji Chang Wook: All entertainment news reporter sunbaes call their hoobaes "this kid/boy", so it's okay if I treat you casually too, no need to be nervous, we'll just do it this way."

She continued, "I'm not the type of person to quickly reply back on KakaoTalk even with my mom. But when I see a message from JCW come, I'll quickly reply back with "Yes, I ate already," and in doing so we got close fast. I had worried what to do if the KakaoTalk chat turn out to be boring too, but good thing they're interesting. Later on, through his character JCW's gag level rose up to 1-2, it became legendary status." She gave a big thumbs up after saying that. 

Translated from chinese translation.

:x :x :)>-

Talk everyday please, you two. Thank you <3  kekeke

Wow my creating destiny couple #2 lol.

• Like 1

Guest Roxie10

reemkanabta_at_hotmail.com_stv said: raine_evenstar said: Brace yourselves, shippers :P I bring more fuel to hopefully drag this ship out of the harbor  =)) =)) (I know one shipper that already went into hyperventilation mode ;) )
In a recent interview with The Star, Park Min Young said, "I'm not great at other things, but I have a good sense of humor that can match male actors. I was able to film happily with my male co-stars in the past."
She said, "In contrast, Ji Chang Wook is quite boring. Before the filming of "Healer", one of my worries was: I'm someone who loves to have fun when filming, what do I do if my partner is boring?", stating her worry back then.
In order to get into the character of hoobae-sunbae entertainment news reporters in the drama, Park Min Young lets go of the awkwardness of their initial meeting, and approached Ji Chang Wook first in order to get close to him. She said, "This is what I said to Ji Chang Wook: All entertainment news reporter sunbaes call their hoobaes "this kid/boy", so it's okay if I treat you casually too, no need to be nervous, we'll just do it this way."
She continued, "I'm not the type of person to quickly reply back on KakaoTalk even with my mom. But when I see a message from JCW come, I'll immediately reply back with "Yes, I ate already," and in doing so we got close fast. I had worried what to do if the KakaoTalk chat turned out to be boring too, but good thing they were interesting. Later on, through his character JCW's gag level rose up to 1-2, it became legendary status."!!!! cany any body explain this part!!! She gave a big thumbs up after saying that. 

they are inlove with each other...they will not admit it to the public...never ever...park min young interviews are like warnings to those who fantazise JCW...its like she's saying...we are not admitting anything..just read between the lines...wahahhahaahahhahaha

Roxie10 said: reemkanabta_at_hotmail.com_stv said: raine_evenstar said: Brace yourselves, shippers :P I bring more fuel to hopefully drag this ship out of the harbor  =)) =)) (I know one shipper that already went into hyperventilation mode ;) )
She continued, "I'm not the type of person to quickly reply back on KakaoTalk even with my mom. But when I see a message from JCW come, I'll immediately reply back with "Yes, I ate already," and in doing so we got close fast. I had worried what to do if the KakaoTalk chat turned out to be boring too, but good thing they were interesting. Later on, through his character JCW's gag level rose up to 1-2, it became legendary status."!!!! cany any body explain this part!!! She gave a big thumbs up after saying that. 

Guest pariG

raine_evenstar said: Brace yourselves, shippers :P I bring more fuel to hopefully drag this ship out of the harbor =))=)) (I know one shipper that already went into hyperventilation mode ;) )
She continued, "I'm not the type of person to quickly reply back on KakaoTalk even with my mom. But when I see a message from JCW come, I'll quickly reply back with "Yes, I ate already," and in doing so we got close fast. I had worried what to do if the KakaoTalk chat turn out to be boring too, but good thing they're interesting. Later on, through his character JCW's gag level rose up to 1-2, it became legendary status." She gave a big thumbs up after saying that. 
Talk everyday please, you two. Thank you <3  kekeke  =))

Guest blossomnagr

The most entertaining ship thread I've ever come across. Thank you for all joy. 
@raine_evenstar thank you for PMY's interview translation. I am sharing it on PMY soompi and other SNS with cre, hope you are okay with that :x

Good Morning (in my part of the world) to all ChangMin shippers. I am just reading the new translated PMY interview and then comes the song in the radio Sailing by Christopher Cross =)) I was like Seriously? Are you freaking kidding me? =)) is someone playing prank with me at work? Oh boy! My de lulu mind is playing tricks on me. But seriously I am just smiling like a fool thinking about the coincidence.

JCW asking PMY if she already ate or reminding her to eat.... Gaaaaaaah! Must he really ask her things like that? Oh, I remember, they talk about 90% work, so this must be the other 10%. Now I want to know what else is included in that 10%. =)) Smooth moves there by JCW, btw. Hahaha. Showing his concern in the guise of "trying-to-get-closer-to-create-synergy". :)
I love PMY's interviews, she gives so many fun facts about the two of them, by fun facts I really mean materials to spazz with or speculate from. Hahahah. 
@blossomngr Hear, hear. This ship is the coolest. We have the coolest shippers around! Happy shipping ya'll! :D

This is not just the funniest shipping thread...this is the most professional one ever...because we don't just look for couple thingy lol....we analyze body language, we decipher codes, we used the best technique in profiling our 2 subjects and we also do CSI works btw changmin shippers are open for contractual jobs from other shipping threads lol.

Want to add also we have here @rachelpark26 who gave us the first scoop that somebody spotted JCW in BK and PMY in Barcelona see our agents are spread all over the world all reporting to Rachel hahaha

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

PMYssi I told yah..Please be careful with your answers because if all the delulu minds of ChangMiners will unite I bet you will really get caught.. lol

I think if a girl immediately reply to someone which she never does to anyone even to her mother then what you think ChangMiners??? theres a SPARK..haha

sorry guys if i think that way..from my own experience..

If JCW will update his ig on PMYssi birthday then its a sign..

Omo...omooooo.... I went from here to support my other love from my own country and thought for a while it will take my mind off ChangMin and the IG video song that is PMY's fave ..haist... 

Would you believe my fave sung it in a duet...MY HEART dug-dug-dug.... and how it was sung...oooooohhhhhh ... (but of course, SHE'S OUR BEST)

They were singing and my mind flying to ChangMin...

Now.. how I can I stop shipping them when that song reminds me of them?   [-(   :-$

Guest youngshin

MyXavienne said: elisse116 said: they are inlove with each other...they will not admit it to the public...never ever...park min young interviews are like warnings to those who fantazise JCW...its like she's saying...we are not admitting anything..just read between the lines...wahahhahaahahhahaha