[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

wow PMY is a ROMAN CATHOLIC.. I saw a pic of JCW wearing a necklace with crucifix thats why I got curious..thanks BTW..

Guest charliew

Anyone know where is our OTP? They both are hiatus from sns..wae??? I thought since they done filming they will more active now since they have lots of free time, no?

*my delulu brain: JCW-ssi ..were you fly to Spain the next day you arrived in Seoul?

B-)

Anyone know where is our OTP? They both are hiatus from sns..wae??? I thought since they done filming they will more active now since they have lots of free time, no?

*my delulu brain: JCW-ssi ..were you fly to Spain the next day you arrived in Seoul?

B-)

They are busy with kakao talk so don't disturb and lets be patience! @-) @-) @-)

hello! i have been a silent lurker for awhile here, i just couldn't stay away from this tread cause it make me happy seeing people who are in my situation,what did this couple do to me!!  big thanks to all the detectives we have here! and please accept me kindly (sorry for my english it isn't my first language).

:)

• Like 1

Anyeong yeorobun!Hello shippers!hi onion head

I am new here. *shy shy*embarrassed4 onion head

I have just recently started my Healer marathon and now on episode 15. I can't wait to know the end but at the same time having a hard time preparing myself to say goodbyeso I am watching them in slow motion...
Healer is just D.A.E.B.A.K
And the couple?Beyond D.A.E.B.A.Kdance with me crazy rabbit

I am officially shipping them
Sorry that I arrive late and I did not contribute anything to the shippers' contest.
But I would like to say all of you did a wonderful job for the video! cheer2 onion head
THE VIDEO DESERVES ALL SOOMPI BUTTONS!
This is my first time joining drama couple thread since I am only used to WGM couples.Need to backtrack the thread and know more about you fellow shippers.
But here is my lump sum AWESOME INSIGHTFUL LOLfor all of you!
p/s: Sorry if I annoy anyone with my bunny army but they are kind like my Soompi buddies. Cant live without them :D

@ParkSiQaHello~=D> welcome to this ship and enjoy~! ^^  >:D<After reading some previous posts in this thread please let us know which kind of shipper you are.. since we are various changmin shipper here~! ;;)kkkkk
Btw, seeing your signature.. seems like you ship song jae rim with ji chang wook instead of ji chang wook with park min young..  :-/ahahaha.. just kidding!  :))

Guest wizengamot

yeah, they're not updating their instagram much but i'm anticipating march 4. PMY might post on her IG for her bday and i'm waiting for JCW greeting her ayieeeeee!!!

yeah, they're not updating their instagram much but i'm anticipating march 4. PMY might post on her IG for her bday and i'm waiting for JCW greeting her ayieeeeee!!!

:) now they are busy with their personal project and PMY being in Barcelona for couple of days! Maybe she is still in Europe :) let's see if we have any updates in the next few days

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

hi i've been here all along with you since the beginning..silent shipper but now time has come that  ...i cant  help my self  but  join you and share my thoughts about our changmin couple...for me if they are in a real relationship i prefer for them to admit it in public esp  JCW i wanna see  how brave and proud he's going to be....... . i wanna see how proud he is in admitting the relationship... .....and i'll be wating for that time to come...PMY said bec she's an actress she never did the normal things like going to a club..  she was afraid what might people say  or think .. before she said she wants a bf that she can  hold hands while walking doing things with bf the normal ways...i wanna see it  enjoying her lovelife cause she's already close to the stage of  dying her  love cells thats what she jokingly said...hope she'll be like  KIm Tae Hee  and Yoona...hope she can find one  who can fight for her no matterwhat...JCW is in the peak of his popularity now like LMH before i hope he will not be like whom we know..no no no please!!!i love PMY so much and i want her to be be happy .i want them to be like Ki Tae Young and Eugene.....wish wish wish....for now as far as i can sense they are inlove..you can see it in their eyes ......thank you there is a thread like this...makes my day complete

missdc01_at_aol.com_stv said:
hi i've been here all along with you since the beginning..silent shipper but now time has come that  ...i cant  help my self  but  join you and share my thoughts about our changmin couple...for me if they are in a real relationship i prefer for them to admit it in public esp  JCW i wanna see  how brave and proud he's going to be....... . i wanna see how proud he is in admitting the relationship... .....and i'll be wating for that time to come...PMY said bec she's an actress she never did the normal things like going to a club..  she was afraid what might people say  or think .. before she said she wants a bf that she can  hold hands while walking doing things with bf the normal ways...i wanna see it  enjoying her lovelife cause she's already close to the stage of  dying her  love cells thats what she jokingly said...hope she'll be like  KIm Tae Hee  and Yoona...hope she can find one  who can fight for her no matterwhat...JCW is in the peak of his popularity now like LMH before i hope he will not be like whom we know..no no no please!!!i love PMY so much and i want her to be be happy .i want them to be like Ki Tae Young and Eugene.....wish wish wish....for now as far as i can sense they are inlove..you can see it in their eyes ......thank you there is a thread like this...makes my day complete

• Like 1

luvspartace said: Hello ChangMin shippers! 

Has anyone read the interview of JCW from 2014?   I found it cute and funny coz... ..oh..I won't say it... try to read it and YOU'LL ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN  and I am not sure if this has been shared here.  Anyway,  for new shippers here  >>>

[iNTERVIEW] Ji Chang Wook, 27 Years Old Actor,His Love Relationship

Posted on May 26, 2014

◆ 27 year old man’s love and relationship

Q. How do you feel about playing a character who is devoted to only one woman?

JCW--“It is not easy to love only one woman like Ta Hwan. In reality, it is impossible. It is a fantasy in a drama, so people like it. I even thought ‘Can he really do this out of his love?’ while reviewing the script”

Can JCW explain this please "it's not easy to love only one woman" like Ta Hwan.. ugh it hurts ....

swcheeks said: luvspartace said: Hello ChangMin shippers! 

Has anyone read the interview of JCW from 2014?   I found it cute and funny coz... ..oh..I won't say it... try to read it and YOU'LL ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN  and I am not sure if this has been shared here.  Anyway,  for new shippers here  >>>

Posted on May 26, 2014

JCW--“It is not easy to love only one woman like Ta Hwan. In reality, it is impossible. It is a fantasy in a drama, so people like it. I even thought ‘Can he really do this out of his love?’ while reviewing the script”. Can JCW explain this please "it's not easy to love only one woman" like Ta Hwan.. ugh it hurts ....

Guest Eileen531

@ missdc01_at_aol.com_stv:Welcome and I remember reading that quote about Minyoung wanting to walk the streets holding her boyfriend's hand at Christmas time..........that is from a long time ago......so you go way back.  I believe Minyoung thought back then being up front and honest was the right way to go and she went with it.........meaning she confirmed the rumor when the photos were published. Sadly she learnt the hard way.  For that reason alone I don't think she would announce it or allow a new suitor who is proud of her and wants to shout it to the world (media) confirm it. Not until he proves he is reliable.......that is.   (reliable is one criteria for her ideal type) probably the most important one !!!

Guest Eileen531

luvspartace

said:Hello ChangMin shippers!  

Posted on May 26, 2014

JCW--“It is not easy to love only one woman like Ta Hwan. In reality, it is impossible. It is a fantasy in a drama, so people like it. I even thought ‘Can he really do this out of his love?’ while reviewing the script”. Can JCW explain this please "it's not easy to love only one woman" like Ta Hwan.. ugh it hurts ....

@swcheeks, I think what JCW meant was it was hard loving one woman like Ta Hwan because (I haven't watched Empress Ki as a whole so bare with me as I've only watched clips of JCW in it, interacting with HJWs character) he was obsessed with this one woman. His character was like a lovesick child.

In good favor to the idea of loving multiple women, JCW could have meant that he will love his future wife, his mother, his daughters, his fans, etc which are reciprocated feelings like what @eileen described above.

Okay. Maybe we are reading into it too much. Hahahahaha!

MyXavienne said: swcheeks said: luvspartace said: Hello ChangMin shippers! 

Posted on May 26, 2014