[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

princesscinderella said: Hi everyone! I'm new in this thread.. And like all of you I'm a also a die-hard Changmin shipper! =)I posted this in the Healer thread and I'll to share it here as requested by @charliew
SSTV interview : PMY's ideal type.. :)
"He should look sharp in appearance,stay modest and reliable,and it will be best if he is humorous!" Here's what i figured out..
1. Healer looks sharp in appearance and He is reliable2. Junghoo is modest3. Bongsoo is humorousHealer+JH+BS= JI CHANG WOOK :xand then IN REAL LIFE...

JCW has sharp features ( perfect nose and pointed chin..:\"> ), He is actually shy but still funny..Of course we all know that he's modest and reliable... (based on the comments of SJN and his co-stars)LOL! Sorry, I'm such a fan girl.. I'm just so happy because at least JCW is close to PMY's ideal type in real life...

• Like 1

juncandy said: ISTG these 2 aegi goms are playing with our hearts! They sound like they are describing each other everytime they answered questions about ideal types ((pretty sure im not the only one feeling this right guys)) :))

And I have a confession to make. I love ji chang wook and ha ji won ((individually of course)) but i can't seem to rewatch empress ki even though i miss my baby emperor. I don't know why i just can't see our otp being comfy and cuddly with other guys/girls. im just childish like that. ;)) I BLAME CHANGMIN COUPLE FOR LOOKING TOO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. Do you guys get this kind of feeling too? =))

I guess im just going to rewatch healer for the upteenth time that's it i shall accept my fate :D 

that was a beautiful bed scene i have ever seen.

So PMY-sii u just follow the script, slept and let JCW lead the scene... too comfy... thts to much..

So thats why JCW's eyes looked full of love, admire.. and perhaps when she woke up (she really woke up from her deep sleep) she looked embarassed when she found JCW still looked at her.. thats not act, u two just be yourself at that moment..

[-( [-(

congrats.. for the team.. healer couple go to final round!!

=D> =D> =D> =D>

Ahhhhh my delulu mind cant take this imagination anymoreee... its too much delulu tooo much.. from what I see..that time in bed scene when she woke, pmy eonnie's cheek is red, like real.. or is it to much blush on or what? Andwaee..dont take this with too much delulu ahrgghh..

• Like 1

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

@princeegoyal‌ agree 100% with you. Best translate what they both mean. Even on IG and IV always connect each other.

Love is in the air. They enjoying teasing us, but we believe it's the best for them.

Keep landing on presidential suite

Guys >:D<

Chang_MinYoung

said: @Olga2010Ans‌ Dear..thank you for your beautiful post here. You always full support our couple and can always transfered what we feel inside and means to make our thread keep have always positive vibe on our thread. Be strong and keep your health too there @OO1230‌ @reyko‌ welcome to our presidential suite like the others.. Keep landing and staying for delulu changmin land... >

:D

< @fidda868‌ you favorite wgm too? Lets pray that words "we got married" come from JCW for PMY for 2-3 years laters after off from military [-O< @luvspartace it's look she was denying and shy. She already said want boyfriend but it seems she'll waiting until off from military. Because even they busy each other, they still can contact each other and meet secretly right.. Many excuse.. our jcw n pmy~Ssi.. To keep secretly *cough.. @Snowwhite1989 same with me, it's already 6 months cannot concentrate at many things because of these our couple.. 8-} @Princeegoyal they two must be buying gift for eachother. Lol @akinahana89 yes dear Pmy active again on sns after hiatus. And it seems Jcw make her more confidence. Many hints about them both on IG... Hope she can be more active update her sns. @Blossomnagr miss your post here. Yes gladly our thread pass 100+ pages and keep active and many keep supporting for our thread positively. We were glad thankful for that.. :x For all family changmin here.. Happy shipping on our preditential suite >

<

• Like 1

Here are some more from the Isplus drinking Interview :) Translated from chinese translation, if there are any error from korean, please kindly correct, thanks! :) 
Isplus Interview Questionnaire by MinYoung (her answer inside the brackets)
1. Best character you acted as up to this point. (YoungShin)
I like all my characters but YoungShin I think I especially like. Actors shouldn't say "best" easily, but Youngshin is my most favorite one. Yoonhee from Sungkyunkwan Scandal has been replaced in my heart.
2. First time I drank. (Secret)Isn't this question a bit hateful? (laughs)
3. Best partner/co-star? (I won't fall for this)Whoever it is, you guys will latch on for sure.            (lol smart girl :P)
4. Want to collaborate with (Josh Hartnett) once.There are many Korean actors, Josh Hartnett's sexy and deep expressive eyes have a lot of charm.     (I know a certain other someone that has those eyes :P)
5. Song that I like to sing at karaoke. (In the Dream)I recently went out to eat with the staff from my managing company, and I sang Lena Park's "In the Dream". Even though I'm not that great at singing, but it's doable.
6. Song I hum to recently is (Healer OST).Our drama has lots of great songs, I frequently listen to them while on the move and hum along.      (me too lol!)
7. Best part I like about my body. (Eyes)I like my eyes the most, aren't they bright/sparkly?
8. If possible, want to marry before age (35).After returning from 2 year hiatus, I'm currently immersed in acting. I'm not good at multitasking (doing two things at once). I should probably fall in love again after I improve in acting. I want to try acting the role of a married woman after age 35.
9. Alias is (미뇽이 / Minnyuongie).There are lots where one's own name is used as alias, it's 미뇽이. I uploaded a lot of pictures on SNS using that name too.
10. My mobile messenger 대문글/front page message. (Nothing)Really nothing, I didn't write anything there.
11. (Tell Me) is the shameful history I want to erase. I danced to Wonder Girls' "Tell Me" at the 2007 KBS Awards. It's the same right now, as the newcomer's award candidate for that year, I danced for the award opening ceremony. It's a video I do not wish to ever see again, please don't look for it.    (lol minyoung-ah, this will just make people curious haha)
12. Recently I'm immersed in (acting).There's a fire burning within my heart. After finishing the drama series in China, I'll return to Korea and most likely do another drama series. I came back from a long hiatus so I'll most likely take on lots of projects.
13. I cried recently because of (Myung Hee).Do Ji Won-sunbae-nim. I feel sad for Myung Hee in Healer.
14. Moment you're the happiest after debut. (Right now)I'm not just saying, I really feel like right now I'm the happiest. As an actress returning after 2 year of hiatus, it feels the same (? chinese translation is kind of weird here, not sure what she means). I feel like I achieved success on that point. So I'm the happiest now no?
15. Last Kiss (1 week ago)Haha, last time was the kiss scene in the drama Healer with JCW. If it's in love, it's been a really long time. 
------
There's another bit from the Isplus Interview, will post later :)
88794f93jw1epnmw8cdpcj20f00lomyo.jpg

• Like 1

@raine_evenstar‌ Thank you! I will come back and edit my post when I backtrack to include all of the fantastic translators turning my po' lil heart to mush.

I am debating on getting the DVD preorder. My daughter's prom is coming up soon, which makes it harder to make up my mind. I can't understand any Korean, but I do want all of the included goodies for myself...what do I do????

I can't take credit for this because a friend pointed it out at one point this week.

I read somewhere that one of PMYs fave songs is Alicia Keys "If I Ain't Got You". In the recent IG video of JCW, that song was playing as he was waving at the camera. Is the universe playing with our heads?! Hahahaha!

Edit: Btw, strangely enough, PMY updated her IG twice this week, two days in a row. Was that her response to JCWs latest video?!?! Yeah. I think I've reached delulu heaven. Good bye, y'all hahaha!!!

• Like 1

Guest mynetid

@raine_evenstar‌ Thanks alot...  a good read for us here.. we are lucky to have you, @celyw . @OO1230 that can translate interesting parts of CHANGMIN's news. @everyone, thanks for making this thread active. =D>

11. (Tell Me) is the shameful history I want to erase.

Anyone curious??  :D ...  it's quite cute...

Here are some more from the Isplus drinking Interview :) Translated from chinese translation, if there are any error from korean, please kindly correct, thanks! :) 

Isplus Interview Questionnaire by MinYoung (her answer inside the brackets)

1. Best character you acted as up to this point. (YoungShin)

I like all my characters but YoungShin I think I especially like. Actors shouldn't say "best" easily, but Youngshin is my most favorite one. Yoonhee from Sungkyunkwan Scandal has been replaced in my heart.

2. First time I drank. (Secret)
Isn't this question a bit hateful? (laughs)

3. Best partner/co-star? (I won't fall for this)
Whoever it is, you guys will latch on for sure.            (lol smart girl :P)

4. Want to collaborate with (Josh Hartnett) once.
There are many Korean actors, Josh Hartnett's sexy and deep expressive eyes have a lot of charm.     (I know a certain other someone that has those eyes :P)

5. Song that I like to sing at karaoke. (In the Dream)
I recently went out to eat with the staff from my managing company, and I sang Lena Park's "In the Dream". Even though I'm not that great at singing, but it's doable.

6. Song I hum to recently is (Healer OST).
Our drama has lots of great songs, I frequently listen to them while on the move and hum along.      (me too lol!)

7. Best part I like about my body. (Eyes)
I like my eyes the most, aren't they bright/sparkly?

8. If possible, want to marry before age (35).
After returning from 2 year hiatus, I'm currently immersed in acting. I'm not good at multitasking (doing two things at once). I should probably fall in love again after I improve in acting. I want to try acting the role of a married woman after age 35.

9. Alias is (미뇽이 / Minnyuongie).
There are lots where one's own name is used as alias, it's 미뇽이. I uploaded a lot of pictures on SNS using that name too.

10. My mobile messenger 대문글/front page message. (Nothing)
Really nothing, I didn't write anything there.

11. (Tell Me) is the shameful history I want to erase.
 I danced to Wonder Girls' "Tell Me" at the 2007 KBS Awards. It's the same right now, as the newcomer's award candidate for that year, I danced for the award opening ceremony. It's a video I do not wish to ever see again, please don't look for it.    (lol minyoung-ah, this will just make people curious haha)

12. Recently I'm immersed in (acting).
There's a fire burning within my heart. After finishing the drama series in China, I'll return to Korea and most likely do another drama series. I came back from a long hiatus so I'll most likely take on lots of projects.

13. I cried recently because of (Myung Hee).
Do Ji Won-sunbae-nim. I feel sad for Myung Hee in Healer.

14. Moment you're the happiest after debut. (Right now)
I'm not just saying, I really feel like right now I'm the happiest. As an actress returning after 2 year of hiatus, it feels the same (? chinese translation is kind of weird here, not sure what she means). I feel like I achieved success on that point. So I'm the happiest now no?

15. Last Kiss (1 week ago)
Haha, last time was the kiss scene in the drama Healer with JCW. If it's in love, it's been a really long time.

------

There's another bit from the Isplus Interview, will post later :)

88794f93jw1epnmw8cdpcj20f00lomyo.jpg

If her fave character, humming Healer OST ( i wonder which one is her fave ? ) ..... with those alone, I wouldn't ask more... esp... the fave partner... sorry but it is so clear... #ChangMin

Guest mynetid

pnaysurfer84

said: I don't want to take credit for this because a friend pointed it out at one point this week. I read somewhere that one of PMYs fave song is Alicia Keys "If I Ain't Got You". In the recent IG video of JCW, that song was playing as he was waving at the camera. Is the universe playing with our heads?! Hahahaha!

Before I go to sleep, another PMY interview. I think this is a part of the Isplus drinking interview too, but I'm not sure though. Maybe it's from another interview.  The chinese translation doesn't state the news outlet so... :P
---
PMY: 
"I want to do something fun these days, then will I no longer have any regrets for my project Healer~? Just speaking for myself, I personally have no regrets because I was able to challenge such fun acting. Of course, it's impossible to not be physically tired. The last scene in Healer was filmed at the rooftop of the KBS branch building at Yeo Ui Do, Seoul. At 6:30 in the morning, we drank beer while filming kiss scene. Because it was so cold, the foam of the beer froze, that's how cold it was."
"The fight with the cold weather is the same in romantic scenes. JungHoo's secret lair that appeared in the drama is a seriously cold place. When I went to film there, the staff placed a heating mat which wasn't there before on the bed beforehand. It was really warm, I would crawl inside to sleep when I'm on standby. My face would be swollen when I wake up, but I'd need to kiss with Changwook. To tell the truth, one side of my face felt like it was freezing, it was so cold. The place was also quite dirty and had a lot of dust everywhere. But compared to me, that place is Changwook's main filming site, he really suffered a lot."
"Watching Changwook filming from the side, I really feel he suffered a lot (worked too hard). His character quality and personality goes without saying, he has a clear direction in his acting. He can pinpoint the way for both of us to work with more synergy/chemistry, I received a lot of help from him. I met a really excellent partner. Yoo Ji Tae-sunbae is really great, being responsible for such a difficult and lonely character. He silently helps me in the drama and also in real life. I'm always thinking, it's fortunate to meet such a cool sunbae!"
"Even though Healer's ratings among the Mon-Tues dramas is a bit regrettable, but our drama crew received a red envelope (ie. reward money) from KBS, isn't that such an uneasy accomplishment! Us actors would frequently talk among ourselves how "The ratings aren't everything, and that our content is full of power", things like that. The writer and director, and everyone, we were able to focus on what's important, and gave it our all toward a powerful ending."
"Among my previous works, my favorite character is Yoon Hee from SungKyunKwan Scandal, but right now I think I love Chae Youngshin more. Unlike a lot of passive female characters in dramas where the male is the hero, Chae Youngshin is a character with her own opinions, and someone who will reach out her hand first. Very cute."
I like how Minyoung gives us all these little behind-the-scenes stories :x

• Like 1

Wow! Thank You @raine_evenstar for these goodies :)

While reading this interview of Min Young I imagine her bright eyes sparkling and laughter while answering the questions I'm happy that she's happy She deserves the happiness that she felt right now, I hope she continues these bright aura and doesn't mind bad vibes, I can feel the honesty in her interview she's really glowing she's really inspired, it's nice to see her like this. :)

and that question number 3 hahaha funny she didn't answer when it's obviously she would choose JCW lol! I just refer it to her answer from question number 1 delulu or not but she really shines as Chae Young Shin the most of course with Seo Jung ho which Chang Wook kekekeke

• Like 1

Guest angeliciachristina

pnaysurfer84 said:

I don't want to take credit for this because a friend pointed it out at one point this week. I read somewhere that one of PMYs fave song is Alicia Keys "If I Ain't Got You". In the recent IG video of JCW, that song was playing as he was waving at the camera. Is the universe playing with our heads?! Hahahaha!

----> yessss that song was playing and only the part of melting lyrics *pmy said about the melting lyrics from that song is "some people want diamond rings, some just want everything but everything means nothing if I ain't got you" ,,,,,aaahhhhh my changmin heart *delulu mode on

Chang_MinYoung

said: @princeegoyal‌ agree 100% with you. Best translate what they both mean. Even on IG and IV always connect each other. Love is in the air. They enjoying teasing us, but we believe it's the best for them. Keep landing on presidential suite Guys >

<

Just as I decided to stay away from anything Healer and ChangMin/OTP for the coming weeks (because y'know it's when RL stuff starts to interrupt fangirling =)) ), I came here to read about these new info. :-O

First of all, THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE TRANSLATIONS! :x

Secondly, I totally spazzed when I first heard that it was "If I ain't got you" that was playing on JCW's IG post because that is my Karaoke Song of Choice (beside him being smexy and all). I thought to myself, is this a sign? Are we meant to be, oppa and me? =)) But then, as what @pnaysurfer84‌ and @mynetid‌ posted, it doesn't matter anymore that oppa and I are not meant to be! When I read what @mynetid‌ posted, I immediately went to IG and listen to it again just to find out that THE PART PLAYING ON THE VID WAS INDEED THE MELTING LYRICS as what @angeliciachristina‌ pointed out. THEN I JUST DIED. :-O

From the start, I knew there was something in that vid. Like how he waved. And his smile! And now it feels like my question was answered! OH MY OTP. Y U DO DIS TO ME?? WAEEEEEE *SJH tone* But nonetheless, THANK YOU!! Keep them coming, juseyo~ jebalyo~ 8-> 8->

Off to doing RL stuff for now. Spazz with you later, ChangMiners! *Spread the ChangMin Love* :)>- ;))

• Like 1

mynetid said:

pnaysurfer84

said: I don't want to take credit for this because a friend pointed it out at one point this week. I read somewhere that one of PMYs fave song is Alicia Keys "If I Ain't Got You". In the recent IG video of JCW, that song was playing as he was waving at the camera. Is the universe playing with our heads?! Hahahaha!

raine_evenstar said: Before I go to sleep, another PMY interview. I think this is a part of the Isplus drinking interview too, but I'm not sure though. Maybe it's from another interview.  The chinese translation doesn't state the news outlet so... :P
---
PMY: 
"I want to do something fun these days, then will I no longer have any regrets for my project Healer~? Just speaking for myself, I personally have no regrets because I was able to challenge such fun acting. Of course, it's impossible to not be physically tired. The last scene in Healer was filmed at the rooftop of the KBS branch building at Yeo Ui Do, Seoul. At 6:30 in the morning, we drank beer while filming kiss scene. Because it was so cold, the foam of the beer froze, that's how cold it was."
aww so thats why the kiss was so long.. 8-> ..JCW was actually trying to wipe that foam from your lips & you too..naughty naughty lovers... =)) && you were physically tired. :P..so thats why you were so comforatbly relaxing in JCW arms while filming back hug..8-> .I M DEAD . O:-)
"The fight with the cold weather is the same in romantic scenes. JungHoo's secret lair that appeared in the drama is a seriously cold place. When I went to film there, the staff placed a heating mat which wasn't there before on the bed beforehand. It was really warm, I would crawl inside to sleep when I'm on standby. My face would be swollen when I wake up, but I'd need to kiss with Changwook. To tell the truth, one side of my face felt like it was freezing, it was so cold. The place was also quite dirty and had a lot of dust everywhere. But compared to me, that place is Changwook's main filming site, he really suffered a lot."
JCW my OPPA ,puppy...i want a BF like you..i know you are booked now.. =)) so i want someone like you...you care for her health & call for warm heating mats... :P..so that she can crawl inside to sleep... =))  :P PMYSII you care abt oppa , you didnt like the dirty place & try to help him & that kiss scene well  ..that was indeed so cute..he cared for you he love you , he doesnt care  how you look.. but he love you for what you are...( i guess thats why for first time pmy didnt care abt how she look, or abt her hairs, cloths while filming  in healer like as she said in her recent IV.....all influenced by JCW :X ) .i must say JCW..wookssii i am falling for you more & more with your golden heart..  :x
"Watching Changwook filming from the side, I really feel he suffered a lot (worked too hard). His character quality and personality goes without saying, he has a clear direction in his acting. He can pinpoint the way for both of us to work with more synergy/chemistry, I received a lot of help from him. I met a really excellent partner. Yoo Ji Tae-sunbae is really great, being responsible for such a difficult and lonely character. He silently helps me in the drama and also in real life. I'm always thinking, it's fortunate to meet such a cool sunbae!"
finally you meet your partner....yippeeee...waoo you too talk about synergy...CHANGMIN..you guys are in perfect synergy please get along with eachother & be together for forever.. :x  I have a question YJT .. i wanna ask what advice/HELP you gave to our PMYSII..is it  HOW TO DATE SECRETLY.?.. ;) AS I HEARD YOU ARE GOOD IN THIS.. =)) 
"Even though Healer's ratings among the Mon-Tues dramas is a bit regrettable, but our drama crew received a red envelope (ie. reward money) from KBS, isn't that such an uneasy accomplishment! Us actors would frequently talk among ourselves how "The ratings aren't everything, and that our content is full of power", things like that. The writer and director, and everyone, we were able to focus on what's important, and gave it our all toward a powerful ending." yes till date the best show ever..SJN love your work ,  best cast & crew, direction , acting, plot,  & best OTP chemistry i have ever seen...all just set a bench mark that now i compare all show with healer & i am ruined as i already watched it nth times..^:)^
"Among my previous works, my favorite character is Yoon Hee from SungKyunKwan Scandal, but right now I think I love Chae Youngshin more. Unlike a lot of passive female characters in dramas where the male is the hero, Chae Youngshin is a character with her own opinions, and someone who will reach out her hand first. Very cute."
its obvious yoonhee was your first project for your carrier which set you as star in Kindustry but CYS is a character where you meet yourself & also i guess you find the love of your life which will always be close to you heart for forever. as you both are destined to be together....its not just an accident that you sign healer within 3 hours..it was your destiny to finally meet your love dear PMYSSII..our handsome JCW..wooksii your oppa pmysii.. :x ..love changmin :x :x 8-> 8-> :x
I like how Minyoung gives us all these little behind-the-scenes stories :x

HAHA! JCW You Troll!! Wow @pnaysurfer84 I follow both on IG, and after your post I went there to see the video. I like how he did the fan service starting off by showing himself and Ji Hoon, then he swings his phone to the singer on the stage. ROFL! I would never have caught that. Too busy looking at him run his fingers through his hair. BRAVO!!! =D> =D>

• Like 1