[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest treasure51
The vid which minseo posted on her instagram, i think it was taken before MY went to China.

And this one when she was in Shanghai before shooting BOTM

Different hair color... 

surprisingly, since Wookiee said he liked women with short hair, now Minyoung published old photos with her long hair, be it done on purpose?

i hv thought abt tht too. Like want to tell ... Not me.. I hv long hair.. Not bobbep hair:lol::P

Edited by treasure51

I hope I don't get arrested by saying this :P

BUT, watching the director's cut...seems like PMY also likes ricola, and the same flavor that JCW had in the airport photos...maybe she shared with him on set and he liked them...:wub::wub:

Edited by neonarmistice
  • Like 10

From @ruizaio - Healer thread

Just a heads-up for those that have purchased the Director's Cut on Blu-ray or DVD: there will be additional 2 discs, reprints of the book-bound scripts, and extra  photos that will be mailed to you at some point this fall. Many of the Korean customers were not happy with the content and quality of the special feature videos, the amount of typos in the scripts, and the fact that the 100-p photobook only contained 94 photos, so the distributer is negotiating with the producers of Healer for these extra items. YesAsia and Innolife are supposed to notify their customers who bought Healer about this eventually at some point.

• Like 9

Guest cutie_min

BUT, watching the director's cut...seems like PMY also likes ricola, and the same flavor that JCW had in the airport photos...maybe she shared with him on set and he liked them...:wub::wub:

Oh really? Haven't notice that one. But one thing I want to spazz: the pd's comment. He said those two pandas hands size really fit each other. :wub:

Anyway hi! Newcomer here. Please take good care of me :lol:

Hello Changminers!

As Reem posted just above, we're gonna have two extra discs of Healer DVD this fall :w00t: It looks like the decision will be made and announced this weekend concerning the contents of these 2 additional discs. If you're using IG, please repost and like this post so that KBS could notice us! 

Please, it's very important! I think everyone here is sad that the BTS scene from episode 15 wasn't included in the special features... So please, spray the word! 

for twitter users, follow this link: https://twitter.com/fyeahjcw/status/627071249081044992 

Thank you chingus!! 

PS: PD-nim is such a teaser that he chose a panda as his profile avatar on instagram... kekeke https://instagram.com/hyunny_pd81 (stalking us PD-nim?) :P

• Like 16

Guest Artist2601

Living in a country ruled by corrupted ministers is unbearably depressing. I need to have my fix, before it drives me crazy

For those who still enjoy re-watching Healer, I just wrote my first fanfic called the "Healerite Fantasy"

You can read it at artist2diary.blogspot.com :)

Guest twig2

@Artist2601  My country is having a big reshuffle of ministers too!    Visiting here will make me forget politics.  As long as they don't stop me from doing my delulu here, they don't bother me.:w00t::PB)

Edited by twig2

Guest adniRose

omg omg 2 extra discs..?? yes please!!! wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

tbh i also wanna rant a bit about the dvd content, but what's done is done so yeah, just enjoy everything they give us.. but then if they decide to give 2 more discs, dang i really hope they will redeem and give something beyond explosive for this time..!:P

Oh really? Haven't notice that one. But one thing I want to spazz: the pd's comment. He said those two pandas hands size really fit each other. :wub:

Anyway hi! Newcomer here. Please take good care of me :lol:

seems like the pd is baby pandas shipper..!:lol:

he also comments how it's such a waste they don't have bed scene even they sleep in the same house that night.. what a bold statement from the pd, lol..:P

Guest treasure51

Living in a country ruled by corrupted ministers is unbearably depressing. I need to have my fix, before it drives me crazy

For those who still enjoy re-watching Healer, I just wrote my first fanfic called the "Healerite Fantasy"

You can read it at artist2diary.blogspot.com :)

can you give the link?? :)

Guest treasure51

Shanghai.... Changminers... Prepare...

Hope someone can sleep after see this pic.. Blur but sexy and hot.. A night in Shanghai.. Hmmm who took the pic??;)

My Beautiful,Talented,Wonderful Chingus Hello all!:)

Wow as beautiful,stunningly first day of August (in Korean and China,this already 1 August)this mysterious,dazzling,updates,from PMY:w00t::wub::)

She's so Amazing,Classy Beautiful,and knew that a very wise girl PMY necessarily give the correct clue what she's the one,real,perfect girl for JCW, She's loves to wear black + with short hair,everything, as this was said JCW,in celebration of his birthday 25 July, so obviously that all this tempting, very beautiful,really sexy PMY image,for handsome JCW!

O My God after this picture exactly JCW definitively lost rest and sleep:lol:,PMY really pretty and feminine,always and everywhere:wub:!

As I remember before was a similar picture with hotel,with Shanghai and from Charming  Handsome JCW!
Our beautiful,elegant JCW and PMY really created for each other,and follow the right path of their destiny, even in this new update PMY showed that She's always there one whole with  her real man JCW,what she's thinks about him at any distance,because he always together with her,in her heart and thoughts!

I'm sure it's her update this for her beloved JCW, will be waiting for an update from him tomorrow, I think it certainly will,in the near future!
Thinks of our good wishes for our birds love ChangMin,in August, let them be as many opportunities to be happy together in their beautiful, especially the world of real feelings of pure love, just let them be the main inspiration and support for each other in all that they have to to do in the month of August!
All my Dears Chingus wishes a lot of love, kindness,beauty around you, always smiling and let the desire of each of you will come true,I love you all,Thank you very much for happiness, love, incredible, unforgettable feelings that hover in the air in our special thread ChangMin, thanks for the endless talent of all of you,this really means so much to us all! Sending big hugs for all here!

algoedn5c94h.gif

My Great Chingus You're real special beautiful pearls,my favorite friendly family,in this happy world,that step by step creates real happiness destiny,for our Honey JCW+PMY=ChangMin Couple!

ao5zj13rbq9d.jpg

80mnowkyqvai.jpg
jfsxvpbtzk23.jpg
And, that's the same conversation about the ideal type of girl JCW in this video by link with the celebration of his birthday 25 July
Description of the ideal girl JCW during the celebration of his birthday Here's what he said This cheerful girl,163 growth,who loves black clothes+He lately prefers short hair+She's should be about the same age that and he said Honey JCW
:w00t::wub:
zdil4bipv6zh.jpgCr:Mow 1230
But in general among all the girls present fans during the celebration of his birthday the wise Handsome JCW as his ideal type of girl chose girl in black sundress( girl,that in vidio,by link)with short hair,and the age of 29:lol:
So this is certainly understandable,that this loving,warm heart JCW told him the obvious choice,and this his perfect description of all for real life=Beautiful Gorgeous PMY,thanks JCW, he proved again and again,that PMY,and every detail,about her,so much important for him,so deep,in his heart her image!Even at a distance,JCW and PMY always have been,and will,close,and inseparable,in their hearts,in hope, their happy meeting,again!
:wub:
gl6atwk0k6co.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 15

Guest 1L2S2M_33

PMY's latest IG seems like she's missing someone:rolleyes::

"Is the day better than the night?
Or is the night better than the day?
How can I tell?
But this I know is right:
Both are worth nothing
When my love's away."
                              -Amaru

Don't worry Minyoungie we know he misses you so much, too:P

"Although i have a lamp and fire, moon, and sun to give me light. Unless I look into your eyes, All is dark night."
                               -Bhartrhari

thank you @ReemKanabta@treasure51 and @AnsOlga for the updates. @Ahpheng and @fyeahjcw your C-strips, gifs and memes are always deabak! Really hope KBS will include the Ep 15 BTS.

Stay safe chingus :wub:

Whoaa Minyoungie you're so beautiful with that longdress.. you have a good shape hehehe... hmm beautiful night in Shanghai and you're the beautiful ones in that night kekeke..

Btw she wrote Shanghai in the caption?.. is that really the pic is a new one?, still doubt.. The pic didn't took on june right? C'mon My-ngie don't tease us again for this time!, Is that photo didn't took when you dinner with someone in Shanghai in the middle of june last time right?.. please tell something to us.. 

Why the pic so blur? Is it because someone too nervous when took that pic? No wonder he said love a girl with black.. you're so perfect in it!  

• Like 12

Guest cutie_min

@adniRose right~! The pd obviously playing cupid. Even the snow kiss scene. Hahaha :P

Ah~~! How I wish we can spazz openly. Haish what a pity!

Oh shoutout to @tehlimau. I've been a silent reader of yours. How happy you must have been, the FFs are spot on! I especially love the ep20 ending. Keep on writing, and I'll keep on waiting for the new one.

@Ahpheng amazing c-strip as always! 

@AnsOlga I always wait for your post and love all of them.

Edited by cutie_min