[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest euk_z

Just dropping by to greet everyone!! :) I've been silently lurking for the past few days and your pervy thoughts did not missed my delulu radar (eventhough i'm currently on bed rest). Yesterday was kinda hell for me since soompi kept on crashing . But anyway, it's great to see all of you again.

JCW and PMY is communicating on any possible medium they can to express their secret msg to each other. And we can feel that they are truly, madly and deeply in love being on whatever level of relationship or intimacy *cough* they are presently into.

Edited by euk_z

Morning / Afternoon my pervy friends, good to know that you will bail me and @OdankItha out, just in case 

And @Ahpheng I'm sure still complaining of the lack of any topless Wookie lately, when was it the last time we saw his yummy torso!!! it was at healer :tears:

20150311090637_1_1426064797.jpg

I want him to take his top off here, if we get a video or some stripping shots, that would be a great delicious bonus, better if he was wearing some short, and yes I know I'm greedy

00630ZEIgw1es00wqd17ij30rs15owq9.jpg 00630ZEIgw1es00wpjohdj315o0rs7dz.jpg

Forgot to add,  the topless of this also would make me a complete happy woman

00630ZEIgw1eru88mvy3uj30rs15oq88.jpg

Edit:Ok all my quotes went missing

@tehlimau dear that was my intention with that title, we want more and more I'm afraid until you reach this point in time, you know we want to know how they were feeling after Busan, China and with their last seperation, don't you!! :phew: and I agree about the emotions at that point which will make it even stronger to feel the touch of the other, he might even get hard at the sound of her voice only, kekekeke specially if they still didn't act upon said feelings, a volcano that's about to combust, is how I feel how strong their emotions was at this point

And really, can't you at least hint it in words or post another image, (your next inspiration) I'm not a very good person when my curiousity is peaked -_- EDIT: thanks dear for posting it again, I will talk about it later

@saeedeh ​I'm sure he was, and he loved every minute of it

@amyR055 definitely the best frontal hug, and she crushed his body, just as he used to crush her's but she's so petite it will barely make an effect except with him feeling her bouncing assets when they were crushed into him :rolleyes:

Ok here Wookie would just be inches apart, he will be either admiring the view, or he will be furious for some reason, hehehe

PfNxkQK.jpg

But look at the way JCW laughed he must be thinking - Oh man did Sunbae just said that. I was ogling at her quietly but Sunbae just said it aloud on National TV. kekekekeke

​Lol, he sure did besides having her full body image in his mind now :D and I just love the way she was turning towards Wookie, if she wasn't afraid of some unwanted rumors at that point she would bury herself behind him, at least she wanted to grab into him, but decided against it at the end

uGDk3mY.jpg

@HanaSakura0212 good luck in your exam

@euk_z  hope you'll get better soon dear

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 9

@tehlimau from the white dust at their clothes I think they just were finished/in between shooting the scene where she saves him I guess, Wookie said that they repeated that scene more than once to perfect the emotions required, not that he minded , look at how she's still very cheerful and laughing hard, maybe at one of his lame jokes, hahah, and he's just enchanted with this laughter, I think he got addicted to it , in all their bts, he was always looking lovingly/bemused/charmed/smitten at that face, he also said he likes to look at people's eyes if they were bright and beautiful, regardless of their gender

tumblr_nhod2rRolX1u5pyx1o1_1280.jpg

Trying the hugging position for the camera angle I think

53167-285922.jpg

10005402_639048382884970_1735570088_a.jp

Ok just ignore this, I'm posting his "looking into her eyes" theme here

11049325_413321862160672_1679741977_n.jp

tumblr_njm2n4Hq1y1tuj76io1_400.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzFac8rfYmW1tquun3FRD images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyaFDqotmKR6MsjnXE1aq

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOkE-jd2s_y1cCFlnUUp7

• Like 12

@avi1003 I am sure she was taken aback at first. If somebody else made a comment like that for sure people will think  of that person as a pervert but YJT made a point that he commented on her proportions based from a professional model point of view. Making it a valid and appropriate compliment. But look at the way JCW laughed he must be thinking - Oh man did Sunbae just said that. I was ogling at her quietly but Sunbae just said it aloud on National TV. kekekekeke. Actually you can see that YJT is really fond of MY, and JCW too.

​No doubt, just as Moon HO sunbae is a fan of JH and yongshin, YTJ is also one of happy changminers :D:D

• Like 6

Guest euk_z

@ReemKanabta thanks dear. but nothing to worry. it was just preggy matters (my 1st one) , though it's early to confirm yet (tests will be on May 18). i just love all of you for making this thread on fire and keeping my mind busy until my tests came (keeping my fingers crossed) 

Sending you all my hugs and kisses!! 

​the law of gravity, no need explanation. hahaha

btw, she feel quite free and easy to touch YJT during the first and and even on second prescon ( i can't find eng sub of that IV) when she burst into laughter/ giggling. touching his upper arms as such. but not at her crush .. lol

• Like 8

hello! newbie here :D

glad to have stumbled on this thread coz I'm already doubting myself for shipping PMY & JCW for real after watching Healer. It was recommended by a friend (although she did it half-heartedly since she's a LMH fan).  At least now I know there are a lot who felt the same way I did during and after watching this series.

I even started logically explaining to myself that these two are very good actors for bringing their characters PBS/SJH & CYS to life. But my delulu mind won't accept it.  Their on-screen chemistry is palpable (we all know that) and will be one for the books for best chemistry but still I feel like there's something more. And I'm glad I found this forum to feed my silent giddines. Thank you all and keep them coming:wub:

'finally decided to board this ship and sail away :)

• Like 11

@avi1003 YJT is a safe choice to be comfortable around , married much older sunbae, as for the other hot specimen, first, that would be the talk of the town if she just touched his fingers :lol: second, that won't be good for her own state of mind also

i like that Reem because it really give strong evidence of their sexual attraction. it goes back to our choice of word between them during the ep.15 bts .. CAUTIOUS.

We go back to the kbs award, if we look at the interaction between minyoung and SIG on stage (thanks to videos by SIG fan) its comfortable/friendly level, lots of casual touch (for that kind of body language, i'd say sure nothing romantic between them unlike our OTP)

edit : but it was way back then, at the moment i am sure it's not the case anymore, they even know how many moles on each other body by now..:P:P

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 8

I agree @avi1003 although I suspect that friendly/casual interaction between her and SIG wasn't received well from Wookie's side, look at that sad pout, LOL

B6ZScMvCcAA_sbK.jpg

the way he kept touching her at awards was to state that this is "HIS WOMAN ONLY", back to animal kingdom again, defining territory by the male specie :rolleyes:

And why was he looking at her when he was asked to make his choice between the two Noona's, I think he subconsciously made his choice

engsub-141231-kbs-drama-awards_jcwcut_sc

• Like 11

@labyrinth525 welcome aboard this ship, once you come on, you are unable to disembark until they officially declare they are together, which could be a few years down the road....lol. Kidding, hope you have fun spazzing with us.

Omo @ReemKanabta i have not seen that pout photo before! So adorbs our Wookie! Do you know if there is a fully subbed version of the whole awards? Would like to see it and tear it apart with my bare hands. Haha.

AS expected,  our ChangMin seems quiet on sns. Reunited once again in each others' arms?  Think wookie will post again before his happy camp broadcast.

• Like 9

@labyrinth525 welcome aboard this ship, once you come on, you are unable to disembark until they officially declare they are together, which could be a few years down the road....lol. Kidding, hope you have fun spazzing with us.

Omo @ReemKanabta i have not seen that pout photo before! So adorbs our Wookie! Do you know if there is a fully subbed version of the whole awards? Would like to see it and tear it apart with my bare hands. Haha.

AS expected,  our ChangMin seems quiet on sns. Reunited once again in each others' arms?  Think wookie will post again before his happy camp broadcast.

@tehlimau it's like hotel California ..

You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave :-)

• Like 8

​Thanks for the warm welcome @tehlimau .  I'm enjoying every minute reading all your posts.  I have also finished reading your FFs ;). Though I'm not a very good CSI like u guys, always think I'm spazzing with you all the way.

• Like 6

welcome on board @pmyjcw @labyrinth525 and others new member, glad more and more are checking in. hope plenty will come out and enjoy the changmin happy cruise. :)

btw, i am lol-ing at the new soompi member status .. Casual, Addicted, nOOb, Hooked, Fanatic :D 

• Like 6

Come back after reread @tehlimau white sheet series.. And yes uri love birds in reunion now. So we should keep calm too. Waiting and just imagine with uri *coughpervcough* mind what are they doing now.. 

@labyrinth525 welcome to this happy sail.. Take ur place and enjoy... 

@euk_z keep my fringer cross too.. Fighting!! 

@avi1003 what members status.. All I can see just members.. Where can u see that?? 

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 6

@labyrinth525 welcome dear, you don't have to be a good CSI, just spazz away and enjoy the adorable couple we all love

Oh I wish I know of one @tehlimau because I would love to do the same, other than the 15 minutes that the Kitchen subbed for most of Wookie's appearance, I couldn't find anything :tears:

@amyR055 I think this is the moments you mentioned afew weeks ago

Look how she's humming to the song, she glanced at his side, smiled her usual smile (her face brightened) upon making eye contact with him, and look at Wook Wook , I think this was the same moment, he smiled back at her, checked his hair with the right arm, checked his hair with the left arm, :huh: nervous Wookie, or you want to make sure you looked good for her, kekekeke

lfoqp.gif lfow8.gif

here's both videos, with her it starts @0.30 and with him @1:10

Ok I still need to compare the rest of the scenes, Adieu 

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 9