[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest euk_z

@fyeahjcw from the look in his eyes and unnecessary body movements, we can clearly see that he's really tensed. hahaha...poor wookie...

Guest Voilla_amore

wpid-img-37d082ece86082e734d3e4fd87ce0f6 I wonder why he wore his ring on that finger ? and when he's not in SK ?

pics cr to CECI China

Good evening, dear Chingus! I m back after a day out with my husband - who is gonna to throw me aside if I continue to ignore him in favour of Wookie and our beloved ship. :D thanks to the hard work of @fyeahjcw we can now scrutinize wookie's body language. I think he is more prepared for the question this round, and he could control his expressions better, as opposed to the earlier question which came so early in the interview I think he was taken by surprise and those were honest to goodness real reactions from him. I m interested to know if the interpreter asked him the exact question or if she just mentioned the Best Couple award thingie. My guess is she did translate the question properly but Wookie was more prepared while he answered the first part of the question. Now, then comes OUR question WHY he would avoid answering the question? Remember when the stupid scandal with the Miss EX xxxxx, he came straight out to say no, and TOLD his fans upfront during the impromptu fan session, NO. So why didn't he answer this time?

SQUEALLLLLLLL

Edited by tehlimau
  • Like 1

@tehlimau, preach it! Hahahaha!!! @all, Suspicious that Wookie totally denied that Ex-MK rumor and squashed it like a bug in no time. But now, with the question of the possibility of dating MY off screen, we get that round about answer again. Typical Wookie. Interesting enough, in his earlier IV's after Healer, Wookie was asked if he is dating MY and he doesn't mind rumors and rumors should be fine. He did mention in the same interview that they aren't dating. Funny in that IV too, he brought up how he was also being asked he was dating his previous leading lady and squashed whatever rumor by saying that he hopes she finds someone and gets married soon. When someone decides to ask the right questions right off the bat, you can seriously get an answer because said person was taken a back.

Wookie, way to keep our hopes up, yeah?! lol! I'm still waiting for a movement from MYs camp. Seriously, it's been a good week. I wanna see her too :(

Edited by pnaysurfer84
  • Like 1

Guest gdvip1808

@tehlimau, preach it! Hahahaha!!! @all, Suspicious that Wookie totally denied that Ex-MK rumor and squashed it like a bug in no time. But now, with the question of the possibility of dating MY off screen, we get that round about answer again. Typical Wookie. Interesting enough, in his earlier IV's after Healer, Wookie was asked if he is dating MY and he doesn't mind rumors and rumors should be fine. He did mention in the same interview that they aren't dating. Funny in that IV too, he brought up how he was also being asked he was dating his previous leading lady and squashed whatever rumor by saying that he hopes she finds someone and gets married soon. When someone decides to ask the right questions right off the bat, you can seriously get an answer because said person was taken a back.

Wookie, way to keep our hopes up, yeah?! lol! I'm still waiting for a movement from MYs camp. Seriously, it's been a good week. I wanna see her too :(

​I find it really interesting that he completely denied rumours of him and that ex MK and also when was asked the same question about Ha Ji Won he was very very clear.He said that he refused any possibility of dating her in real life. And yes,he also wished her to find nice guy and get married soon.Its so obvious that he doesn`t want rumours with HJW,I really don`t understand why some of her fans don`t get it ? But this time he refused to give honest answer about PMY.For me it means at least he is not against fans shipping him with her.;)

Guest HanaSakura0212

@all *thumbs up* you guys DAEBAK!! JJANG!! I don't have any other words to describe all your thoughts..

JCW oppa..you're so handsome..very very very fit with uri beautiful, cute, lovable PMY

Any news from PMY?? I miss her sooo much..

Hello to all beautiful ChangMiners!  Good Morning y'all!  You guys can't imagine how frustrated I was yesterday and last night!  I just can't log in. It keeps crashing on me.  I am just relieved that I am able to get in now.... For how long? Who knows.  Thank you all for keeping this thread as exciting as it has been always.  

@tehlimau tonight your site is my destiantions:P all kinds of snacks and goodies are on my shopping list for tonight's trip to never never land:D I know I am going to enjoy the ride. 

@fyeahjcw thank you for all the effort you have done for giving us those amazing photoshop, gifs and the video with caption for all of us to enjoy. We appreciate it so much.  

Edited by tianashi

@guapas the article is a summary of the wookie's Sohu interview, highlighting a few questions and answers. Nothing we don't know and haven't torn apart in our blow by blow analysis here.

can I say I hate this temp forum - it keeps crashing my safari and giving me error messages about failing to reload page. Makes it such a pain to spazz. 

I am thinking very hard what ff to write next.  I don't want to go beyond the Healer drama because those will just be pure fantasies without basis, and I want to take it back to their beginning, but I don't have enough information to play with. Where is my DVD?! Grrrrrrrr.....

Edited by tehlimau

@guapas the article is a summary of the wookie's Sohu interview, highlighting a few questions and answers. Nothing we don't know and haven't torn about in our blow by blow analysis here.

can I say I hate this temp forum - it keeps crashing my safari and giving me error messages about failing to reload page. Makes it such a pain to spazz. 

I am thinking very hard what ff to write yet. I don't want to go beyond the Healer drama because those will just be pure fantasies without basis, and I want to take it back to their beginning, but I don't have enough information to play with. Where is my DVD?! Grrrrrrrr.....

Oh my God! @tehlimau I thought I am the only one experiencing that. Actually last night I sat down and wrote all my thoughts about the latest happenings of our ship. I was really excited to put in down so i can share it here... I was even patting myself hahahha! That this was the first time in my soompi addiction that I wrote a lengthy post,  as I was about to finish my last sentence BOOM it crashed on me. I was so pissed that I screamed SOB! I am trying to be a writer and you just smack me right in my face with that crash boom crap!  I tried to write it again and the site just keeps crashing. Needless to say I Surrender. I think I am not meant to be a writer but to be just a mere reader xD  

regarding bus scene of ep 15+pmy

The scene where Yoon Sung laid his head on Nana’s shoulder on the bus. That would actually be my dream [to experience with a boyfriend]! I’ve never had that experience before. 

Cr. Amanda and Omggnat via minmin blog

• Like 1

Guest pariG

@tehlimau  if today have any mood to write something  then can i suggest something

my options from healer- 

epi 10 that roof top confesssion...i love to watch it again & again when i dont have any beyonte thought about epi 15 & all kiss scenes.. :P

epi 12 wipe cream finger kiss scene....there was a moment you can actually sense changmin

epi 15 bus ride..that smile on PMy face than when she put her head on wookie shoulder....over that time check wookie smile than PMY...he was like more happy... i fulfill her wish.as in i did something for my love..:) :wub:

beyond healer....

right about JCW IG post about PMy fav song....because acc to me after healer ,changmin decided to take a break from character & let enjoy true feelings of being JCW & PMY.

and that IG 23rd feb  video song with " IF I AN'T GOT YOU" was wookie declaration of love for PMY.. & PMY IG update (barcelona at back)  smilinh baby doll with full of love on her face..feb 25 YES.. me too..

well i know its sound delusional....but did i ever said we changminers are not delusional.....:P:D

Guest nicesmile

One of my friends asked me what I hope about a man who I will love someday

Suddenly I remembered that scene

I told her I need someone When I feel pain, he will hug me strongly to his lap , So I feel comfortable and pain go away without the need for any medicine or pills

Embedded image permalink

A photo published on tumblr

Is this impossible in reality ??

pic not mine

9_9

Guest nicesmile

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours

Embedded image permalink

:/

Guest nicesmile

You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I do.

Embedded image permalink

:wub:pic not mine

Hello everyone,  I was also out &.about with hubby and son all afternoon,  and I'm dead exhausted , I could only check posts but wasn't able to write anything, so first thing

@fyeahjcw amazing set of gifs,  thank you, and the last ones about his expression is Daebak, it's as many of you have said,  he was excepting this question would be asked at some point and he didn't even flinch, not like with the other question about him being fed up with the intimate scenes where his true feelings were visible, giggling and reminiscing on the warm fuzzy feelings he had, remember, @amyR055  after ep 8 on his entertainment IV he said that, and added that when seeing how beautiful their scene was he will go and tell MY that she looks really pretty *the smitten boy* I Don't know why people don't remember that, or they just wait for other misleading ones like complaining about too many intimate scene, and leaving out the part about him worrying on his costar feelings before his, and when he said that yes kissing MY was nice (to answer his friends ) People just ignored that.

@gdvip1808 hello there, I think you were the one who I quoted yesterday, that you mentioned during the earlier days of this thread, about him saying he wish his other Co star to marry someone soon,  denying any possibility of the both of them.ever dating, right! And I recall you being an old fan of JCW said this is the first time he keep praising his Co star like this ✌✌

@pariG go easy with your FF requests we don't want to scare our resident delulu writer, lol

@tehlimau too bad we don't have much materials on their beginning together we'll have to wait for the DVD, but there's the presscon short videos and the KBS awards, the way they were looking at each other is just :x. Don't take this as pressuring you,lol,really I just want to spazz again on the way she Look at him, when she won best actress there was a moment when she looked his way (he was sitting in front of her a tiny bit to her left, I've done my research, lol) before going to receive the award, her gaze totally changed, here eyes softened and her whole face just brightened

http://imgur.com/jH3mtJ6

I don't know why it's not showing just click on it to see

There's alot of moments like that but I'm too tired to make another one, ZZzzZzz, which reminds me, did they spend today together since her Zzup puppy was visiting one of her staff, what a lovely thought to go sleep with 9_9

Edited by ReemKanabta