[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hi everyone.. May I join you.. the Barcelona cap, the bracelets, and his answer to what attracts him just made me delurked and claim that all of us here are not as delulu as we think.. we are witnesses to a new love relationship!!! yaay.. makes me smile and my heart flutter for them as they really are so right for each other!!!

• Like 1

To those wondering what bracelet MY is wearing in her IG vid that we've been trying to debunk, please click the spoiler ^_^

pic credit to Hermes USA Website

Herme's Behapi Double Tour Leather Bracelets (pink or orange) $350 USD

MY could be wearing the XS size.

Edited by pnaysurfer84

hahahaha great detective work guys :P and he really changed his answer @Mauve

Bright and cheerful girl who look happy, 9_9 and like many of you have said how many times did he say PMY was bright cheerful, cute, lovable!!!!

I fall in love talking to her ¬¬ it really sounds like he have someone in mind, Lol

@tehlimau I'm finally here thank you love, I don't know why soompi didn't work at my phone, will check later, and happy to hear about the FF :x

@ebullient @@akinahana89 @pnaysurfer84 @Eileen531 @amyR055 @fyeahjcw @AnsOlga @tianashi @luvspartace @OdankItha @ChangMinCouple @rnia93 @HanaSakura0212 @nourelqamar25 @avi1003_stv @pariG @siptiamari @dandelionjd @reyko great post, lol  @OO1230 @treasure51 great seeing you all again :x

​Anyeong!  anyeong! anyeong!  Goodness gracious, as if it was years for us a@All ... do you think Wookie had time to check and read last night and Minyoung sshi, too?  For sure, they both know how we support them and I find them both to be that kind of people who knows the meaning of 'appreciation'. 

Honestly, with all these 'clues' and 'hints' being dropped on us,  I wish they'll be open instead sort of "Be the Change".  After all, many are doing that now in Kr.  Not that it's a push or like dictating to them.  It's also a feeling of 'freedom'.  I know it's hard especially if there's really nothing to it.  (OH pls... no! ..delulu..delulu heart will be killed instantly).

Oh why am i saying those things?  :(  My apology Wookie and Minyoung sshi :(      DVD release is really taking long time for me now...

BTW.  that 'kiss' in Bong Soo's pad when it was really PMY who is sick,  I feel strongly that's where they became more closer to each other... or should I say 'arrow hit the center of the target'?  hihihi

OTest..test..test..

Am i in the right place?? :)Okay.. Try to get use on this.. 

Hello changminers - healerites.. Anyeong..

U all hv a party here...

Whatt bracelets?? I know abt cw's but min young's??

​yeah ... we do need a zoomed picture here

Beautiful gif our beautiful playful couple ChangMin which shows special care, tenderness, charm, delight our JCW and PMY for each other!
Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus Let us feel the real magic chemistry of love and happiness our sweet ChangMin again!

If I could give you one thing in this life, I would have given you the opportunity to see yourself through my eyes. 

The only way you would be able to understand what you mean to me!

Beautiful Perfect love birds Changwook&Minyoung,Fighting!

:x

tk37shtk06av.gif

dz4635mxa5o9.gif

aj1kur61iam4.gif

xl3gywztp7qb.gif

jg2ignkfr2m1.gif

ws30a70ekf8c.gif

l63d494i8v6w.gif

je3nm2qm21dc.gif

fpd14lu7x6tu.gif

757ua0wir6fy.gif

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus let us listen once again very sensual special ChangMin ost.

This magical and beautiful ost, that so sensual with a special love in his voice singing Handsome Ji Chang Wook,thanks for your,charming voice,this song is just amazing and really shows the true power pure and beautiful love for especially your beautiful goddess PMY .
This beautiful ost I'll Protect You find a way to open the true feelings of JCW, for PMY, in this song what that special magic words and very much fit the true story of love, not only for characters, but there are those in the ost important lines of what I'm sure is specially devoted all heart JCW for PMY

:x:)

Edited by AnsOlga

Ok..ok... well,  it won't be logical for  Wookie?!  will you say, given by my stylist from a fan of yours?  So, ok..ok...  having said that, if you say that Wookie, then would it not be so obvious your fan is Minyoungsshi? hihihi

Unless, they'll say it's a pair gift from DC or whoever, right?

Wookie, hmmm.... did you buy it from Duty Free? you are the one always travelling these days...

Pendant....Barcelona cap....Bracelet......what's next?

• Like 1

@AnsOlga .. as always your gifs are awsome but i particularly attracted to this one. can't remember i see this before..

what we they talked about and his hand .. her eyes .. aigoooooo ..so much feel. i am practically dead now 

Edited by avi1003_stv

For JCW, there is a probability that he is wearing a Bvlgari (Bulgari) Double Coiled Leather Bracelet that cost about $345 USD.
The style is for women...so I don't know why Wookie is wearing one LOL! @raine_evenstar mentioned that the Chinese fans are on top of their CSI skills.

Anyways, to get an idea of the style, click on the spoiler

credit to Pinterest

Edited by pnaysurfer84

For JCW, there is a probability that he is wearing a Bvlgari (Bulgari) Double Coiled Leather Bracelet that cost about $345 USD.
The style is for women...so I don't know why Wookie is wearing one LOL!

Anyways, to get an idea of the style, click on the spoiler

Hidden Content

​lol .. funny how you put it. hahhaha

that leather bracelet was bought by a woman, given to him by that woman and he loves that woman lol

@avi1003_stv, ha! I never thought of it that way. You make a good point if MY did purchase it and gave it to his stylist to suggest for Wookie to wear LOL!
I saw a picture on DC gallery, taken by a fan who is shaking Wookie's hand, it made the Chrome Hearts bracelet he was wearing pop out because the Bvlgari was leather.
I believe Wookie holds it as a sentimental value. Also, it looks like a couple bracelet even though they are not the same brand. Bvlgari & Hermes. Pink and Black. That's nice LOL!

Edited by pnaysurfer84

@AnsOlga .. as always your gifs are awsome but i particularly attracted to this one. can't remember i see this before..

what we they talked about and his hand .. her eyes .. aigoooooo ..so much feel. i am practically dead now 

​Oh my god @avi1003_stv  @AnsOlga I was also captivated by this gif? Was it from the bts? How did I miss it??? methinks I need to rewrite White As Snow FF to include this scene. LOLZ.

Guest treasure51

thank u @OO1230, and @avi1003_stv, i hv to use my son's laptop to zoom the gifs... xD. it is easier use this than my mobile.

dear @pnaysurfer84 that bracelet looks like snake- head, maybe tht style is for man? simple but elegant, just like some one's style

and i hope he won't use his magic word "i just wear whatever it given to me"xD

This is our "Happy Camp", for a week

Hv a happy day @all