[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest treasure51

from the BTS bck hug sceneLook at the director reaction, he smiled and no NG ?? all the crews reaction .. cant denied the chemistry rite, they feel it too

tumblr_njc3aqbGv51qcqqgto1_540.jpg why jcw in this scene had his eyes half open while kissing pmy? is he - curious abt pmy reaction to his kiss - on subtle seduction mode - finding it hard to resist pmy so he gaze at her pretty face - feeling erotically charged and tries intimacy using most of his senses touch,smell,taste,sight - showing control by making a claim over pmy soul and planting his flag on her heart after that kiss theres what seemed to b an unscripted playful moment where pmy poked him and a smile came over his face and his eyes sorta gleamed with satisfaction :P

• Like 1

Guest charliew

reyko said: why jcw in this scene had his eyes half open while kissing pmy? is he - curious abt pmy reaction to his kiss - on subtle seduction mode - finding it hard to resist pmy so he gaze at her pretty face - feeling erotically charged and tries intimacy using most of his senses touch,smell,taste,sight - showing control by making a claim over pmy soul and planting his flag on her heart after that kiss theres what seemed to b an unscripted playful moment where pmy poked him and a smile came over his face and his eyes sorta gleamed with satisfaction :P

reyko said: jcw sohu interview he was asked if in real life he has good synergy with pmy 
his answer

JCW: Actually during the rehearsal on site,i think that to have a conversation beforehand,to understand eachother and to interact is very important,and to become more familiar,we put in alot of effort,actually talking about synergy,besides acting,actually synergy/chemistry can only be created when people become comfortable between eachother. So to cultivate synergy,actually i am a shy character.So i also put in alot effort.
:-? .. it seems he had rambled on and got a bit confused maybe hes nervous its a pmy Q and hes carefully choosing his words so as not give out alot info about the real synergy between them ahemm  :D

this bts , pmy not "tending his wound", jcw fixing something behind pmy (or giving massage :P) pmy looking at him and his arm resting on her thigh :>

oh look at that time fr my anti-delulu pills  

• Like 1

Try reading this out loud. I cannot stop laughing. Poor guy must have been nervous! :-SS This was JCW's answer to the question: "Fans really like the loveline between you and PMY in the show, so do you two have good synergy?" 
JCW: Actually during the rehearsal on site,i think that to have a conversation beforehand,to understand eachother and to interact is very important,and to become more familiar,we put in alot of effort,actually talking about synergy,besides acting,actually synergy/chemistry can only be created when people become comfortable between eachother. So to cultivate synergy,actually i am a shy character.So i also put in alot effort.

credit to @reyko
EDIT: Okay, I realise, maybe there was something lost in translation in what he said, or how he said it, I do not know, I may have to wait for the girls at Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen for their version of the translation. :))

Guest AnneVarattha

larienssi said: Try reading this out loud. I cannot stop laughing. Poor guy must have been nervous! :-SS This was JCW's answer to the question: "Fans really like the loveline between you and PMY in the show, so do you two have good synergy?" 
JCW: Actually during the rehearsal on site,i think that to have a conversation beforehand,to understand eachother and to interact is very important,and to become more familiar,we put in alot of effort,actually talking about synergy,besides acting,actually synergy/chemistry can only be created when people become comfortable between eachother. So to cultivate synergy,actually i am a shy character.So i also put in alot effort.

credit to @reyko

heehee I have a nice prezzie for changmin shipper, come across this clip compilation of JCW kisses with his co-leads, am sure you will be very satisfied after watching :D
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/4h4pTyKzIps/?resourceId=4767671_06_02_99

• Like 1