[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Love this post from our girl! I can’t wait for this drama because I know our girl always put in her best in everything she does especially this acting that she loves. Her exact words! I am also looking forward to seeing another ship created for her and her new costar! A testament of her great performance! 

• Like 1

Ha! It’s been taking me awhile to come back to the forum because real life had been hectic! Traveling and exam week! Anyway found this great IG posted by a dear chingus that I feel I must share!

love this couple, our OTP and my one and only ship! Can’t wait to see what’s in store for the  future of both! I still trust them.

I have been away since it’s spring break and decided to travel out as usual. I was not aware of the latest news about our actor/soldier. When I heard, I was confused, but glad that his company kinda gave explanations about everything. I also read that the news outlet made a retraction and tried to explain their side. From everything I have read so far, I am pissed to say the least! How can some people be irresponsible with other people’s life and career just because they want to have some ratings! JCW please get your company to sue them for libel and inducing negative feelings and frustration in your fans! 

I had to post this creation, while I am between two countries! I have enjoyed my spring break and going back home 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvnjjnDpMPR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xg2i2wneylp6

our couple always look sharp and elegant 

Old favorites 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvohWiqnjTy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=xmocnfqb7u0k

• Like 2

I Finally have time to post something about our couple since I returned from vacation. Real life has been busy with the new term! I have been checking out all the posts of girl’s press conference of her new drama! Uhm what can I she looked beautiful as always, but I wouldn’t have chosen that asymmetrical dress. I love the fact she’s having fun with her new costars as she should! I am looking forward to next week! Our soldier is also doing wonderfully fine! Love love and life is beautiful 

• Like 2