[Drama 2015] Ho Goo's Love 호구의 사랑

Guest adikkeluangman

Aigoo, sorries, looks like I spammed this page only with vids! Mianhe!

@soojungvevo, don't worry about it. Usually episode recaps in words or pictures scenes are better to be put in spoiler tags. The rule applies until the drama finishes, though with the pics we can relax the rule because fans get excited, it's impossible to not post awesome screencaps until the end!! lol Anyway, it's hard to not be spoiled on a soompi drama thread, so post away, please, we need to get talking and be active about this drama ;)

@Hannahmiriam - I'll pm it to you if I find anything.

rCmJM9a.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ho gu realises how he brought the squids home, he recalls :so i brought them with me?i wanted to release them in the sea?i thought they would be cold so i even put the blanket over them?while his friends energy all drained are soullessly answering yea.... to everything...haha :)
btw i like the whole squid metaphor throughout the episode....Squids are a cheap snack when dried to go with liquor particularly soju. A squid also implies being ugly.... its like a slang for someone who isnt good looking......like some1 would say 'look at him, he looks like a squid'....
beginning from the title of the episode: lets put the squid back in its place.....first his sister tells hogu that he is just like a squid....as she tries to explain to him that the girl left him, n not to wait anymore...and then do hee has cravings for squid blood sausages.....then his friend tries to convince him that he cant go for more priced fish(do hee) because people like them are squids and they should only hang out together with squids otherwise they'll get hurt...so while drunk ho gu can finally let out his emotional outburst to save his friends= the squids... he finds them pitiful in the small tank when they should have been out in the sea..... [reminds me of big byungs new song  called squid....wish they played it in the background....] :D

As I've been roaming around Soompi, I sometimes saw people posting about the 1st drama that got them to join the club. Whilst there've been those almost moments for me, I didn't take the chance to change from a silent passerby. But, the video with Seulong, particularly the selfie taking moment, cracked me up so much that I decided to give it a try. This drama goes from dramatic to superb comedic so quickly but with such a beautiful flow that you can't simply overlook it. =)

Queen_ieee said: Hannahmiriam said: @Queen_ieee Welcome, even though I am a guest myself. Somehow your post made me wonder which drama made me create a soompi account, but it's been too long for me to remember. :D
We might not be allowed to share links for websites like the one you've just mentioned. Could you delete it from the post? (In the right upper corner you have the option "Edit"). We are also, not allowed to quote pictures. Well, I think these are the the most common mistakes I did after they had introduced some new rules.

I love how hogoo cared for dohee..he is a caring man..remember when dohee drunk and she fell..his voice talking to her is so tenderly..same as when dohee wheeled to the hospital..with his attitude I assume he will be with dohee in the labor room but sadly dohee alone..i really hope he is with dohee hold her hand and see how pain dohee in to give birth then only he will take care of dohee n the baby more..n that moment will be a spark to dohee to fall in love with hogoo..

writernim I love your masterpiece..hope u don't mess up this drama..its your pride.. 

:x

Guest adikkeluangman

Closer look of the Valentine Day chocolate that the actors and crew received. It from singer Linus Blanket that sang and wrote the OST for this drama titled Kangaroo. 10991337_453385264815492_368215499376320

Guest adikkeluangman

tvN 'Hogu's Love' Behind-the-Scenes (Seulong)B-AaNvwCIAAkC72.jpg
Ongie also got the chocolate. I hope he will get all brands to sponsor his office wear in this drama. 

@bexyahmed

I checked this drama out because after watching the teasers I had a positive feeling about the series. I am quite fond of the actors and the premise sounded promising. Plus I like beta male - alpha girl stories. After watching the first two episode the drama didn't disappoint me and even  surpassed my expectations. Now I am off watching ep 3, will post my thoughts later.

Guest chajoowon

SPOILERS
I saw the subbed version of ep 3 and it was full of win.   I like how it is so hard to read Do Hee, she guards her feelings very well.     The whole squid analogy was pretty fun, smart.
I like Hugu but sometimes he is as a naive as 14 year old teenage foolish boy. The things he thought about marriage was heh too much.  Like there is no single mothers.

My heart is breaking for Ho Goo. He is so endearing in his innocence and he deserves to be loved by some awesome girl. And OMG he got angry and showed it for the first time! Progress no matter how small is still a progress…

And I really want to know what Do Do Hee is thinking. I hope to hear her side of the story as well.

Now I wander how is it will all change once the baby is there.

chajoowon said: SPOILERS
I saw the subbed version of ep 3 and it was full of win.   I like how it is so hard to read Do Hee, she guards her feelings very well.     The whole squid analogy was pretty fun, smart.
I like Hugu but sometimes he is as a naive as 14 year old teenage foolish boy. The things he thought about marriage was heh too much.  Like there is no single mothers.

Archived