Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Food Suppport for PBG and 30 Korean team members by “Bogummagic TH Fans” after they heard that PBG and team has no time to have Thai food due to tight schedule in Thailand.

(Already approved and checked by PBG’s agency)

1. Crab and Crab egg Fried Rice 4 boxes

2. Steamed Crab Paddle-Leg 2 sets

3. Fried Snapper Fish with Soy fish sauce 

4. 2 Grilled River Prawn King Size 

5. 1 kilo of Grilled River Prawn 

6. Tom Yam Koong River Prawn 

7. Fried Curry Soft Shell Crab

8. Stir-Fries Squid with Salted Duck

Eggs

9. Fried Wrapped Crab

10. Fried Fish Sauce Belly Pork 3 kiloes 

11. Fish Ball Noodle from China Town

12. Sandwiches

13. Red Pork Bun and Dumping

**Desserts

1. Mango sticky Rices Cake 3 pounds

2. 7 Thai Fruits

3. Thai Herbal Drinks : Longan, Chrysanthemum, Roselle, Monker apple, Bael. 

Translation: Well responded by PBG after rehearsal, he can eat a lot. 

Project  from Thai Fans by “All For Park Bo Gum”

- Every moment by you that we fall in love.

- The moment when we have a young boyfriend.

- The moment we are proud.

- The moment we need music.

- And the moment to always inspire us.

- Since we know you, every moment is special and thankful.

”I wanna let everyone cherish, embrace, and love yourself as same as you always treat me tender.”

- Because of you, we take care and love ourselves more and today we are with you will be memorized as another Good Day for our lives.

- When we feel tired, this memory today will be a source of our energy to further fight. 

- We hope you will be the person who is dearly loved and be full with happiness and blessing.

- We will be friends who always support to your coming path.

- In our everyday, the moment we spent with you will be the unforgettable memory in a Good Day.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

PBG’s fanmeeting in Thailand

Bogummy’s tweet to reply MC Opal:::

(Opal skipped her important university reunion to be MC for PBG’s fanmeeting and also planned her trip with her family abroad today to suit PBG’s fanmeeting schedule) 

She mentioned in Twitter that

”I came to work with Love. 

#parkbogum ❤

#parkbogumgooddayinbkk #ParkBoGumAsiaTourinBangkok @BOGUMMY “

MC Opal is a successful business woman who has her own branded soaps and famous PR agency company.

Her husband is a reputable skin doctor who works in a well known hospital, his own business of branded skin care products, and run two skin clinics. 

She and her family are the endorsing presenters for several products too. 

That’s why she focuses her family and her businesses rather than accepting MCing job often.  

For this PBG’s fan meeting, she skipped important university reunion yesterday night and scheduled her trip with family abroad today to suit PBG’s fanmeeting yesterday. 

There are 3 impressive scenes shown and let 3 fans acted as Cha Soo Hyun with Park Bo Gum.

MC Opal is a big fans of Encounter / Boyfriend. In the scene to expose Kim Jin Hyuk’s identity as Ramyeon man in the lobby, MC Opal praised him cute but PBG responded that KJH was not cute in this scene but he looked very cool in PBG’s opinion.   

MC cut her hair to have similar hairstyle as CEO Cha Soo Hyun.

MC also mentioned SokCho when she saw props about seaside and PBG was glad and kiddingly called Tab Bae Nim (CEO Cha Soo Hyun) till MC unintentionally screamed and said it was as same as Encounter / Boyfriend series she watched in the late night but this time she heard live from PBG.

Then she jokingly said she wanna stay on stage with PBG (Kim Jin Hyuk she often called) and will not go back to see her husband and twins. Park Bo Gum was surprised and asked whether she married. She replies it might be a rumor and change wearing marriage ring from the ring finger to the middle finger and stuck. 

PBG sneakly laughed at her gag.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Fan Meeting in Thailand 2019

Another light project for Park Bo Gum by “All For Park Bo Gum” to distribute both white&pink light and banner for fans on all seats.

Sound by PBG’s fans to call his name 

Credit MC Opal from back stage. 

PBG held the Banner from the project in twitter, “All For Park Bo Gum” and fans are very glad.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thanks for sharing  @NongpeeP  Thailand fans is so lucky to have a bias like PBG. And PBG is so lucky to have them.

I hope all fans can treated PBG like how Thailand fans treated him. And Hi-touch with 5000 fans is just something you need to admire, other actors didnt want to do that. Plus he still did FM in his busy schedule. Both are so lucky to have each other.

That MC was so funny, happy to have her back in PBG's FM. Everyone who become his MC end up fallin love with him. :wub: 

@gumtaek thanks for sharing his airport pics. He must be so tired, he's working really hard. Suddenly felt bad for him, because I still waiting for his confirmation about his next project. :sweatingbullets: Please blossom let bogum rest. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@rahma92

When I saw PBG performed his fanmeeting with high energy almost 3 hours, Hi-Touch to more than 5,000 fans approx 1.30 hours, live youtube with fans, stood to the sunroof from the van to wave hand to fans, and farewell brightly to fans at the airport.

He really inspires me to think more positively, working with more energy, cooperate with colleagues more nicely, give more to the ones who love me, thank more with gratitude, and do the best to never regret. 

==============================

MC Opal has just travelled to Japan with her family after Park Bo Gum's fanmeeting ended. Even she was an MC for the 1st part but she was in the backstage to the end. 

MC Opal replied to Park Bo Gum's twitter

MC Opal posted in her instagram:

"Weep weep weep Bo Gum tweeted to me. Weep weep, mom's baby
#parkbogumasiatourinbkk 
#parkbogumgooddayinbkk "

News reported:

Park Bo Gum's fanmeeting has successfully done. MC Opal has done MCing again after two years and Park Bo Gum remembered her by mentioning Long Time No See.

Park Bo Gum went back to Korean promptly after fanmeeting but the cute story happened then. 

Park Bo Gum tweeted to thank MC Opal for her great MCing in his fanmeeting. 

He is caring even the fanmeeting has ended, we would not be surprised to see Park Bo Gum be dearly loved and strongly supported by a lot of fans for years.

MC mentioned sand looked like brown sugar due to a lot of drinks in Thailand, Park Bo Gum got translation and mentioned eating too much is not healthy. Her marriage ring still stuck on the middle finger, haha. 

When PBG paid attention to making sand be in the same level, MC kiddingly asked whether you wanted the ruler to measure.

Translation:
Park Bo Gum can remember her from the previous fanmeeting in Thailand, said hello first(PBG said I know), and hugged her. She told PBG that she missed him very much. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Official Pics by Blossom Entertainment Used in All The Korean News Articles that Came Out Today (4)

DzpKqIDUwAAgM3d.jpg

DzpKqnJU8AAM-JG.jpg

DzpKrKVVYAAQ6MS.jpg

One marked improvement I've observed from his 2017 fanmeets is the systematic release of Korean news articles about his fanmeets with official Blossom Entertainment pics shortly after each one was held whether in SK or in other Asian countries. This was sorely lacking with his 2017 fanmeets. Some agencies are notorious for media play as far as their artists are concerned but Blossom is at the other end of the spectrum...they don't and I appreciate that about them but way back in 2017 I wished they were more deliberate in releasing press releases about Bo Gum's events. I am happy to see it happening now.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

UH

Park Bo Gum’s Fanmeeting in Thailand:::

- Thunder Dome with 5,000 seats capacity.

- 18 songs 

17 hours ago, gumtaek said:

His singing was drowned by all the screaming!

@NongpeeP. Bo Gum's fans are from all ages.

PBG’s fans are all ages.

Many people called Bo Gum like a brother, a son too.

He might be a brother or a son that people in all ages wanna have this nice and kind one in the family. 

I think a star whom fans love like a family member might sustain much longer and have deeper bonding. 

@gumtaek

I totally agreed with you about medias’ press release in Korea has been improved.

The actor who is splendidly successful in fan meeting as Park Bo Gum’s status in Asia is very special to worth broadcast in Korea. 

In Thailand, 411 entertainment has done a press conference to invite leading medias to broadcast PBG’s fanmeeting widely.

16 hours ago, thadora said:

@NongpeePThanks for all the updates. 

The more you know watch and read all about PBG  the more you admire, respect and love him that is why he capture all fans from all ages.

@thadora

Park Bo Gum deserves all admires, respects, and loves indeed.

The star who delivers himself to fans with sincerity, amazing attitudes, and disciplines: 

- to keep his face & body in shape, properly to the person works in showbiz;

- to regularly work out to keep his energy to perform non-stop for 3 hours;

- to study hard and read books to sharpen his brain to interview wisely and wittily;

- to think positively to inspire fans get his positive energy to love ourselves more with actions;

- to thank with gratitude and be a role model for thankful for small mercies;

- to work diligently to the level of no regret later; and

- to love family and people who love PBG and let fans think to cherish our beloved ones too. 

This is Park Bo Gum we know and he is specially worth for fans’ love and care. 

DzqG6zJVsAAVsHr.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1