Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

boy8.png

[Boyfriend] Ep 8 spoilers, Park Bo Gum x Song Hye Gyo

Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2018

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum reveals his secret to Song Hye Gyo, "I learn about love from reading books" 

1. [+1284,-48]
Ah, I really like the affectionate scenes with Jin Hyuk and Su Hyun. And adding Eric Nam's I know~ to that, it's artistic. This is so interesting. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1016,-52]
Park Bo Gum's and Song Hye Gyo's visuals match so well the more I see them.. The directing and OST are so beautiful.. During the scene where they hugged earlier, Eric Nam's voice came out, it was so artisitic.... 

3. [+795,-22]
Motae solo Kim Jin Hyuk, I'm cheering for his first love. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+491,-18]
Today's was so affectionate. Saying that he got a clearer picture of love during their last date too. 

5. [+126,-4]
In other dramas, the main couple are already kissing and having bed scenes by now... It's been so long since my heart fluttered just by watching the couple holding hands. 

6. [+121,-5]
Wow. Park Bo Gum is really heart fluttering. It's killing me.

7. [+94,-2]
I like that the drama is calming and soothing. I find it cliché at first, but the more I watch it, I fell for it without realizing myself. 

8. [+85,-3]
Even if he learnt it from the books, it doesn't matter. Park Bo Gum's face makes it okay. It feels like his sincere heart does everything. 

friend8.png

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum to Song Hye Gyo, "Please send me to Sok Cho" 

1. [+537,-14]
Park Bo Gum being determined is so cool. "Please watch and see how I find my own place back." Their melo chemistry during their reeds field date was insane today. 

2. [+251,-16]
Stop torturing Park Bo Gum. Huk huk. 

3. [+165,-4]
Kim Jin Hyuk is so cool. 

4. [+134,-9]
Today's episode was sad from the beginning. Jin Hyuk who asked to be sent to Sok Cho.. Don't go.. ㅠ

5. [+87,-6]
Ah, today's episode was so sad. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅍ

6. [+28,-1]
It was so sad to see her tearing up when she was taking a picture of him. The hug was touching too. 

7. [+23,-1]
Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Su Hyun match really well. 

8. [+22,-2]
Hye Gyo's acting during the tearing up scene was crazy. 

9. [+19,-1]
Boyfriend is so interesting.

• Like 1

[SPOILERS!!!][Thursday Drama Roundup] Boyfriend (Episode 8), The Last Empress (Episode 19-20)

0002749802_003_20181220225629154.jpg
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-20%2Bat%2B3.33.06%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-20%2Bat%2B3.33.13%2BPM.png
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem.

Original Source (Star News via Naver): 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum ♥ Song Hye Kyo, sweet · lovely first kiss at masquerade ball

Nationwide ratings for episode 8: 9.2% (cr. Naver TV)

1. [+3172, -352] Seriously I feel like my breath was taken away during the kiss scene, it was really pretty and lovely - Park Bo Gum's detailed expression.. Eye gaze.. The best actor who displays complex emotions intact, I'll always support you hwaiting ~♡♡♡

2. [+2000, -161] Park Bo Gum's eye gaze is a melo itself ㅠㅠ I kept crying while watching ㅠㅠ He laughs but his eye gaze is sad, I felt bad and it's pitiful ㅠㅠ

3. [+1629, -104] Park Bo Gum is really heart fluttering ㅠㅠㅠㅠ From a lovely and heart fluttering kiss to even a back hug, an explosion of melo tension ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1308, -88] Today's episode was sweet so I grabbed onto my cheeks ㅠㅠ Park Bo Gum's melo eye gaze is crazy ㅠㅠ

5. [+1079, -115] Save me, I can't breathe... 

https://ddoboja.blogspot.com/2018/12/spoilersthursday-drama-roundup.html
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, rahma92 said:

He looks like a girl :lol:

It must be ace bed 

Haha.. For some reason I find BG looks different in CJ hetbahn's ads... like maybe over-edited or something :wacko:

2 Articles on BG :D

https://www.soompi.com/article/1281505wpp/celebs-straight-students-college

Celebs Who Were Straight A Students In College

Dec 21, 2018
by D. S.kim

It’s definitely not easy working while in school, especially when you are a celebrity who doesn’t even have time to sleep due to a tight schedule with dramas, movies, and music shows.

While many celebrities attempt to juggle both work and school, there are only a few who manage to get the best out of both worlds. Here are seven celebrities who not only completed their education, but also remained at the top of their class by earning straight A’s.

1. Park Bo Gum

Park-Bo-Gum2.jpg

Park Bo Gum, who is currently winning over hearts of many older women in tvN’s drama “Encounter,” is one of the celebrities that managed to get good grades despite the heavy workload.

In February 2018, the actor graduated from Myongji University with a degree in musical theatre. Even during his last semester, Park Bo Gum poured much effort into his academics and graduated at the top of his class.

http://kstarlive.com/8-Male-Celebrities-who-Don-t-Only-Sing-or-Act-Well-But-Cook-Magnificently-Well-Too--6036715

8 Male Celebrities who Don`t Only Sing or Act Well But Cook Magnificently Well Too

Feeding your ears, your eyes and also your stomach. 

It’s not easy to find males who are fond of entering the kitchen, let alone cook. Even for females, cooking could be an impossible task too. Still, there are those who does it with much talent or practice, we don’t know, but sure are for us to be impressed of. Here are 8 male celebrities that not only do perfectly well in their line of job but cook like a chef too. 

1. Park Bogum

temp_a2f3f503b241e5f1eb53a1c0b3d5f9e4.jpeg

• Like 4

Article: https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000231478

Becoming  more and more detailed in the expression of his emotional acting with each project, Park Bo Gum

is melting  into the hearts of viewers with his romantic portrayal. Not just that, the two people (I inserted this:

Kim   Jin  Hyuk  and  Cha  Soo  Hyun   as   portrayed  by  Park  Bo Gum  and Song  Hye  Kyo)   who  had   been

living in virtually different worlds are able to convincingly  portray  their  natural  immersion into each other’s

lives, showing the warmth of the drama and characters.

Trans by: @stroppyse of Soompi

Tweeted by @sword0616

• Like 3

December Brand Reputation Rankings For Drama Actors Revealed

Dec 22, 2018
by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between November 20 and December 21.

Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo, the stars of tvN’s “Encounter,” topped this month’s list at No. 1 and No. 2 respectively. Park Bo Gum took first place with a brand reputation index of 14,837,092, while Song Hye Kyo followed close behind with a score of 13,334,953.

Meanwhile, actor Hyun Bin came in at No. 3 for the month with a total brand reputation index of 8,110,227.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1282141wpp/december-brand-reputation-rankings-drama-actors-revealed

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, swordfish said:

2018122401001600400118482.jpg

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between November 20 and December 21.

Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo, the stars of tvN’s “Encounter,” topped this month’s list at No. 1 and No. 2 respectively. Park Bo Gum took first place with a brand reputation index of 14,837,092, while Song Hye Kyo followed close behind with a score of 13,334,953.

Meanwhile, actor Hyun Bin came in at No. 3 for the month with a total brand reputation index of 8,110,227.

Check out this month’s top 30 below!

1. Park Bo Gum
  2. Song Hye Kyo
  3. Hyun Bin
  4. Lee Seol
  5. Han Go Eun
  6. Uee
  7. Kim Yoo Jung
  8. Lee Min Jung
  9. Jo Bo Ah
  10. Park Shin Hye
  11. Yoon Kyun Sang
  12. Lee Jong Suk
  13. Yoo Seung Ho
  14. Jang Nara
  15. Lee Elijah
  16. Shin Ha Kyun
  17. Lee Joo Young
  18. Park Se Wan
  19. Shin Hye Sun
  20. Choi Jin Hyuk
  21. Shin Sung Rok
  22. Lee Yoo Jin
  23. Kim Young Ok
  24. So Yi Hyun
  25. Jung Yu Mi
  26. So Yoo Jin
  27. Jang Seung Jo
  28. Kim Gun Woo
  29. Kim Sun Ah
  30. Park Hoon

Drama-Actor-Rankings.jpg

Credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1282141wpp/december-brand-reputation-rankings-drama-actors-revealed?

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201812240100160040011848

• Like 2

Happy Sunday Bogummers, enjoy this day with the most adorable Boyfriend ever :lol:

For those who don’t have access to youtube, here is the Twitter link 

Spoiler

Enjoy every minute of having Bogummy as nation’s boyfriend :wub: 

Reactions of our Jinhyuk by hearing the word “Boyfriend”

1) from Daepyonimimgonline-com-ua-twotoone-ZCOZPuW0X7.jpg

2) “Ceo’s Boyfriend” - from fairy godfather

Du3vsNQVAAI1J1s?format=jpg&name=large

Source: Gummvely

• Like 2
  • LOL 1