Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Just arrived from the Fan meet! Bo Gum is truly a "fool' for his fans and I mean it in the most positive way. He will do everything to make his fans happy!

He gave in to our Bombastic request even if we failed miserably in singing it so that he can dance to the tune.

He sang two Filipino composed songs, although one was brief, nevertheless, it was in Filipino, which made it more impressive. His pronunciation was good!

He added the Boy in Luv number! How lucky can we get! The audience were all standing up that he had to tell them to sit down.

The expectation was he will go around the most expensive areas...VIP and Patron first for the singing of "Let's Go See The Stars" but he went to OUR AREA...Lower BOX A...he went around the entire area and there was a pandemonium...good thing nobody got hurt. I saw his side profile. I was taking a video but I don't even know if I captured his face. He went twice to our area. Totally unexpected! Of course I had wanted to buy a VIP or Patron ticket but since I had to bring someone with me, the compromise was to buy less expensive ticket and well, it was a very good decision, indeed!

I am very impressed by that very brief Hi Touch Encounter. I cannot post it on the thread but I can dm  you if you are interested to know because it involves a personal circumstance of a family member who was with me.

Really there's no exit being a Park Bo Gum fan.

@autumnight, thank you for posting updates about the fan meet!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

A close up during his walk around... 

A clear vid of one of the dances

Violently throwing the balls :joy:

Reaching for flowers, noticing a camera right in front :joy:

D9rBDjtUwAIr42c.jpg

Cr: logo

Been reading #parkbogummnl... everyone's so happy and satisfied with the FM :love:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Just arrived from the Fan meet! Bo Gum is truly a "fool' for his fans and I mean it in the most positive way. He will do everything to make his fans happy!

He gave in to our Bombastic request even if we failed miserably in singing it so that he can dance to the tune.

He sang two Filipino composed songs, although one was brief, nevertheless, it was in Filipino, which made it more impressive. His pronunciation was good!

He added the Boy in Luv number! How lucky can we get! The audience were all standing up that he had to tell them to sit down.

The expectation was he will go around the most expensive areas...VIP and Patron first for the singing of "Let's Go See The Stars" but he went to OUR AREA...Lower BOX A...he went around the entire area and there was a pandemonium...good thing nobody got hurt. I saw his side profile. I was taking a video but I don't even know if I captured his face. He went twice to our area. Totally unexpected! Of course I had wanted to buy a VIP or Patron ticket but since I had to bring someone with me, the compromise was to buy less expensive ticket and well, it was a very good decision, indeed!

I am very impressed by that very brief Hi Touch Encounter. I cannot post it on the thread but I can dm  you if you are interested to know because it involves a personal circumstance of a family member who was with me.

Really there's no exit being a Park Bo Gum fan.

@autumnight, thank you for posting updates about the fan meet!

Aww so happy for you. Please DM me, still want to hear anything about him :D

• Like 1