Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

11 minutes ago, deeand said:

are anyone have the link of the web novel? in english...?

daebak he is chosen as king in R88. remember in eps.1. Taek name have dot writen behind the name (there's a theory that in joseon era crown prince or the chosen one will marked with dot behind his name)

Raw :sweatingbullets:

http://m.novel.naver.com/webnovel/list.nhn?novelId=126772

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, deeand said:

are anyone have the link of the web novel? in english...?

daebak he is chosen as king in R88. remember in eps.1. Taek name have dot writen behind the name (there's a theory that in joseon era crown prince or the chosen one will marked with dot behind his name)

Now he is the real king/hwang literally:D

I hope it goes the Sunghyunkwan Scandal. A bit of modern sageuk

• Like 5

omo omo it sounds like 'splish splash love' without the time slip. i see names like nam ji hyun, han hyo joo and lee jong suk tagged along too.

im hoping more towards park bo young, kim yoo jung or han groo, i think they fit the youthful romance part more.

kyaaaa there's a lot of intimate and kiss scenes in the original novel.

and im getting 'scholar who walks the night' vibe from those comic graphics.

Edit: looks like it's gonna be kim ji won

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, indreams88 said:

I'm so happy for Bogum's new project! I have a thing for well made saeguk dramas so I'm crossing all my fingers (and toes) on this one.

And it's a good thing that the webtoon's fans want him for the role too!

For the meantime, here's some of King Hyomyung from the webtoon that we can all look forward to:wub:

so we got shirtless BoGum ke..ke..ke.. he better get a private training, maybe he could ask Kim Jong Kook contact number from Cha tae hyun / Song Jong Ki.

and to train his body from this :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4_WQfLVSOjL9tQV-UzSc

to become like this :

taecyeon.jpg

• Like 2

I'm not really a fan of saeguk, but who cares?? I'll follow him anywhere:heart:

Besides, I can picture him being so pretty in hanbok already yay!

Let's hope this one turns out to be a good one

45 minutes ago, snolaxy said:

omo omo it sounds like 'splish splash love' without the time slip. i see names like nam ji hyun, han hyo joo and lee jong suk tagged along too.

im hoping more towards park bo young, kim yoo jung or han groo, i think they fit the youthful romance part more.

kyaaaa there's a lot of intimate and kiss scenes in the original novel.

and im getting 'scholar who walks the night' vibe from those comic graphics.

I would love to see him together with park bo young.

They both have a really innocent and child like face, must be so cute seeing them together in romantic comedy.

Kyaa I cannot suppress my excitement 

• Like 2

OMG is this trueeee,, aaak i'm so happy.. really!!! i hope this drama will be a great drama. It'll be even better if because this drama his career will be shine even brighter, just like what kim soo hyun did after the moon that embaces the sun. i'm not trying to compare them, but of them are great actors! I just somehow got the Soo Hyun vibe, i mean Kim Soo Hyun raised his stardom after TMTEM, and i hope that will also happen to Bo Gum! :wub: (well he already a super star after Reply but i hope it can be more more hehe)

I dont really know about the novel, but really hope this one will be great !!

@deeand i also watch Descendant of The Sun! It's so good~~~kekekek

• Like 5

heard Bogummie gonna do a historical drama^^

Happy for him since isn't he want to do a sageuk once? :wub:

though kinda worried since it another live adaptation from webtoon drama since i don't remember that many webtoon turn into real drama turn out good kinda remind me of Orange Marmalade no matter how good Jingoo is but even him can't save the drama:sweatingbullets:

but i hope im wrong and this drama will turn out great and successful:w00t:

im sure Bogum gonna did great and show another wonderful performanceB)

kinda want to see actress like Kim Yoo Jung or Sohyun with him..well sure there many other good actress too but i don't watch that many kdramas nowadays so i only know the older generations actresses name rather than the new girls

i also hope to see him choose more darker and complicated character for future works too since i wanna him try many types of roles and will never get stuck in cliched or stereotype of role but i have faith in Bogum he seem to always try versatile kind of roles

hwaiting Bogum^^

• Like 5

Wow !! Daebak !! :w00t: 
What great news, guys. Thank you so much for all updates of uri Bogummy..
I can't contain my happiness :wub:

Yes, I hope through this project, Bogummy will raise another step in his stardom.
And he can frees me from this sageuk-boredom. Because it has been ages since i enjoyed sageuks.

So, the sageuk is from another web-novel right? Not a webtoon?
I hope it'll turn out good. 
Almost all the mess adaptations are came from webtoon, not web-novel (as far as i know)

anyone know if the web-novel/webtoon is finished or not yet?

• Like 5

Happy for Bogum but kind of skeptical about KJW...She gives unfriendly/cold vibes to me somehow..which is so opposite the positive/grateful attitude of PBG..I guess networks always go for pretty faces rather than choosing some one with more acting chops...like Kim Seul GI.

• Like 4

My first choice is park bo young or kim so hyun but I'm okay with kim ji won.

And dont worry about sad ending. Seems the novel takes different path from history. The crown prince will have happy ending. Awww they have twins in novel.

jU6DEGZ.png

• Like 11

Ikuti

12749909_1698684423711209_1419632105_n.j

HELLO SUNTAEK-ers! :D For those of you who are #TeamTaek or love seeing PBG and Hyeri being so ASDFGHJKLy cute together (or perhaps just love them individually), you can show your support by voting for them on Soompi's 2016 Shippers' Contest! This time around you can still vote even though you don't have a Soompi account. You can vote once for every 6 hours until March 6, 11.59 PM KST (UPDATED). I put the link to the voting page in my Instagram bio. Show your love for our beloved SunTaek couple! :D p.s. I give you permission to repost this pic. So, spread the words! :D . . . #reply1988#answerme1988 #deoksun #taek #덕선 #hyeri #gumri #택 #박보검 #parkbogum #응답하라1988 #回答吧1988 #art #suntaek #dai5y #請回答1988 #성덕선 #어남택 #arts_help #artoftheday #pbg #choitaek#bogummy #혜리 #gsd #팬아트 #그림 #girlsday #bogum

credit @gerimisore
  • Like 9