Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Spoiler
1 hour ago, deeand said:

2016030221214756703.jpg

박보검, 최근 태민-아이린과 훈훈한 쓰리샷…아이돌 못지 않은 ‘외모’ 눈길

Posted by 이은진 입력 : 2016/03/02 21:22:56

Hidden Content

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/884439

77549733.jpg

'라디오스타' 이세영, 박보검 미담 고백 "정극 연기 고민에 다정한 장문 문자 보내줘"

enews24 연예팀|입력. 2016-03-03 01:09|최종수정. 2016-03-03 12:31

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=1012178

Any translations please? 

• Like 1

[NEWS] Park Bogum is confirmed to be the lead in the sageuk drama, Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (구르미 그린 달빛) [Source via fyparkbogum.tumblr]

SYNOPSIS

Park Bogum as Crown Prince Hyomyeong

CcpvlyPUcAA6ego.jpg

x

"...takes place in 19th-century Joseon, during the reign of King Sunjo. The heroine makes a living giving advice to men as an expert in all matters concerning women, using the clever conceit that she’s a worldly man who knows all about romance.

Through a series of fated incidents involving a scholar, she is awarded a position in the palace, but as a eunuch. So then she enters a world where no women are allowed, and sends the palace buzzing with her love advice. As a eunuch, she’ll befriend Crown Prince Hyomyeong, King Sunjo’s first son and heir to the throne, and Kim Sat-gat, the famous Joseon poet and literary scholar. She’ll be their trusted friend, and of course eventually she’ll also become their love interest." (by Drama Beans)

• Like 17

Lol saw the news on naver. I KNEW he was going to choose a sageuk for his next drama (although I thought he would do a movie first). Whoever the female lead is, I feel sorry for her already cuz she's going to get soooo much hate when the casting news comes out.

• Like 7

Osen - Naver: [Exclusive] Park Bogum picks a sageuk for his next project... cast in KBS 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'

1. [+1,684, -41] I've been waiting to see him in a sageuk.. He's playing Crown Prince Hyeomyeong, can't wait for him to confirm it. I hope you give your next project some thought if you decide to pass on this one. Always cheering you on. I'll wait for news about your next drama. Park Bogum hwaiting!

2. [+1,559, -37] Park Bogum in a romance sageuk. Totally fits him

3. [+1,118, -30] Dae~~bak. I'd totally love to watch him in a sageuk^^ Please do so. Thanks

4. [+1,043, -27] Daebak!!!! The role fits him completely!!!!Looking forward to it!!!

5. [+906, -28] Gasp.... I'm on board for thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+242, -6] Never knew I'd wake up so early to such a happy news ㅠㅠ Daebak!

7. [+222, -4] Park Bogum in a sageuk. Nice nice

8. [+213, -6] 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' is daebakㄷㄷㄷ This will be an amazing drama for Park Bogum

9. [+203, -6] What's this happy news that awaits me as soon as I opened my eyes? Park Bogum as Crown Prince Hyomyeong!! Cool! My heart's beating so fast as I type. Bogum-ah, pick this one!!!

10. [+194, -4] I loved this web novel. I can see Bogum pulling this role off

READ HERE 

• Like 8

OMG.... I'm so happy to hear that he's chosen Saeguk as his next project. I think it's just in time.. boy has done modern dramas era in his last three projects so a variety and a change is good. And I know he'll rock the Jeosoen garb like no other.

On another note, does Dramabeans stop recapping YoF in Africa?? I was expecting it like from..last Saturday (though I knew it was veery unlikely to appear that fast).. and then Sunday.. and them Monday.. Tuesday..Wednesday.. yesterday.. and my sole goal was to see YoF recap in the headline. I thought it was veery unlikely for them to stop recapping since JB and GF adore RJY and PBG. Butttt....

GOD HAS SPOKEN!!!! IT'S UP!!!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/03/youths-over-flowers-in-africa-episode-2/

• Like 6

Youths Over Flowers in Africa: Episode 2

by javabeans | March 3, 2016 | 18 Comments

africa02-00372a.jpg

girlfriday: Episode 2! The boys (minus Bo-gum, who’s missed his connecting flight) finally rent a car and leave the airport. For the second time.

javabeans: I actually read an interview with Na PD in the past week about the nature of filming reality TV and not intervening, for instance just watching them spend their first day trying to rent a car, or Bo-gum missing a flight.

girlfriday: Lol, it’s not National Geographic! Dummies in their natural habitat or something?

javabeans: He was saying how if he’d stepped in and directed them too much, it would seem unnatural, like they’d start following directions instead of figuring things out themselves. Though he did point out, “If they’d just rented the car at the airport, they could have driven around and we could’ve gotten cool scenery shots and seen the city…”

africa02-00013.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/03/youths-over-flowers-in-africa-episode-2/

• Like 5

Yes!!! A new drama for him and it's a sageuk!! I hope he can pull off the character like Kim Soohyun in 'Moon embraces the sun'...:blush::blush:... 

But, i just traced the character (Hyomyong) on wikipedia... It says the Prince died at the age of 21 :cry:.... so, we'll see BG died early in the drama too??? :bawling::bawling: *cried a bucket of tears*

Link

• Like 5

Hey all! Missed me?

I've been away for a while. Work has been piling up and I've had so many sleepless nights... 

Anyway, I'm currently watching Come Back Ahjusshi these days and I'm totally addicted to it. Like toooooootally. 

I saw about the recent controversy and I'm so proud of bogummie because even at such a going age he's headstrong and happy. He's a good person and he should continue to be happy. He deserves happiness in every way.

And about that sageuk... Hmm.. I'm skeptical about that because I'm not into sageuks a lot. And sageuks bore me a lot. But since its bogummie and he's the main lead I'm sooooooo gonna watch it. I hope it'll be an amazing female lead. How about hyeri again? Hehe.

• Like 8

Hi all here is links for YOF ep2 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3vmwhn_engsub-160226-youth-over-flowers-in-africa-ep-02-part-1_fun

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3vn615_engsub-160226-youth-over-flowers-in-africa-ep-02-part-2_fun

And  PBG fmv I grinned so much watching this

cr owner

I'm so happy with seaguk news!! I hope it will be like  The Moon Embrace The Sun to PBG's career path ^^ 

• Like 12

Actor Park Bo-gum to take on period drama after 'Reply 1988'

Actor Park Bo-gum, a Korean prodigy from the recent tvN drama "Reply 1988," is to be the leading man in an upcoming period drama, his agency said Friday.

Park will play the crown prince in KBS 2TV's "Moonlight Drawn By Clouds," which premieres in the latter half of this year, Blossom Entertainment said.

The series, based on a web novel of the same name, tells a love story of crown prince Hyomyung in the late Joseon Dynasty.

"It's a coming-of-age story set in the Joseon period, for which no historical records remain," the agency said.

Park has been "Moonlight" fans' No. 1 pick for Hyomyung since KBS announced the novel's TV adaptation last year.

"We expect Park to successfully portray Hyomyung's growth from youth to a revered Joseon leader," KBS said. (Yonhap)

'Korean prodigy' does it mean about  Choi Taek

Park Bo Gum Selects Romantic Historical Drama as Next Project

Park Bo Gum has confirmed his next acting project. He has chosen “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” (tentative title) which will be based on a popular webtoon of the same name. It will be directed by Kim Sung Yoon, written by Kim Min Jung and Lim Ye Jin. Furthermore, it will be produced by KBS Media.

Having received great love with his role on “Reply 1988,” many viewers have been anticipating the actor’s next drama. Park Bo Gum will be acting as the male lead and take on the role of being a crown prince.

A representative from KBS Media commented, “We casted Park Bo Gum as the crown prince who is intelligent and handsome. When it was revealed that the webtoon would become a drama, Park Bo Gum was already the #1 choice for the male lead online. We think Park Bo Gum will be able to express the transformation and growth of a boy becoming a king who overcomes a variety of dilemmas. We are anticipating the character who is more than just a ‘flower king’ in a romantic sageuk (historical drama).”

Meanwhile, “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” is a palace love story set in the late Joseon era and centered around Crown Prince Hyomyeong. The drama aims to tell a youthful love story that has not been written in history. KBS Media is preparing to have the drama air this summer.

Are you excited for this drama?

Source (1)

1040099364_49b32265_downloadfile.jpg

cant wait to see Bummy in Hanbok garb.

At least he will not play Prince Sado, the one  with the tragic death

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

The series, based on a web novel of the same name

are anyone have the link of the web novel? in english...?

daebak he is chosen as king in R88. remember in eps.1. Taek name have dot writen behind the name (there's a theory that in joseon era crown prince or the chosen one will marked with dot behind his name)

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

Hey all! Missed me?

I've been away for a while. Work has been piling up and I've had so many sleepless nights... 

Anyway, I'm currently watching Come Back Ahjusshi these days and I'm totally addicted to it. Like toooooootally. 

you know very well I miss you... ke..ke..ke.. 

hmmm really that good? I think I'll will try to watch CBA. 

but have you try to watched Descendant of the sun? I'm not try being pervy here but... with chocolate abs everywhere I mean totally everywhere!!! that show is became a feast to my eyes ke..ke..ke..

56 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

And about that sageuk... Hmm.. I'm skeptical about that because I'm not into sageuks a lot.

sageuk sometime can be boring but this sageuk is from a novel romance, from I know if it came from a romance novel it will totally be a romance:wub:

• Like 4

I'm so happy for Bogum's new project! I have a thing for well made saeguk dramas so I'm crossing all my fingers (and toes) on this one.

And it's a good thing that the webtoon's fans want him for the role too!

For the meantime, here's some of King Hyomyung from the webtoon that we can all look forward to:wub:

• Like 6