Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

omg bogum cried so beautifully today. i teared up too. quick summary:

rjy said that his dad's wish is to be able to pay off debts. bogum started crying. rjy asked what about him. bogum says he wish his family will be happy. in the interview, bogum said photos can leave behind memories. since young, his dad has always been taking his photo, he didn't get to take much photos with them, so he is sad. he says as we spend more time with friends, the time with parents becomes less. he hopes that everyone will spend more time and talk more to their parents.

he told rjy: hyung you are great, you know how to take pictures, acting, you know lots of things, you are number one husband in the world. rjy said let's not use the word husband. bogum immediately change to seobang (histotical word for husband), number one seobang, number one son-in-law. 

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, snolaxy said:

omg bogum cried so beautifully today. i teared up too. quick summary:

rjy said that his dad's wish is to be able to pay off debts. bogum started crying. rjy asked what about him. bogum says he wish his family will be happy. in the interview, bogum said photos can leave behind memories. since young, his dad has always been taking his photo, he didn't get to take much photos with them, so he is sad. he says as we spend more time with friends, the time with parents becomes less. he hopes that everyone will spend more time and talk more to their parents.

he told rjy: hyung you are great, you know how to take pictures, acting, you know lots of things, you are number one husband in the world. rjy said not to mention the word husband as he is still sensitive. bogum immediately change to seobang (histotical word for husband), number one seobang, number one son-in-law. 

Awwww... that was actually very touching.

The colored part.... I hope beyond hope it won't start another fanwar.

So, can we expect zoomed pics and multiple slo-mo gifs from that towel scene??? ehhehehhehheh.....

• Like 8

Media preview

[TRANS] 160226 Youth Over Flowers in Africa Episode 2 - The Heartwarming talk between Junyeol and Bogum
TRANSLATED BY EYES ON RYU | @eyesonryu on twitter / eyesonryu.tumblr.com

Bogum asked Junyeol where he want to go for his next trip

Junyeol: I want to watch soccer with my dad. Me and my dad always wake up even at dawn to watch soccer (in a soccer field) together. I asked my father what he wants to do now that I earned money. He wants to pay the debt. It's not to buy car, to buy nice food or clothes but to pay debt. 
Bogum : Maybe it was a joke
Junyeol : It's not a house debt or something but just debt, he wants to pay debt. 
Bogum : Hyung do you have a family picture? 
Junyeol: You don't? 
Bogum: Yeah, I don't have, even once. 
Junyeol : When we get back, just take one. Hyung will pay for you. I always wanted to give you something after the drama. So this is the chance,  take a family picture when we get home, that's my treat.

-------------------

Seriously these two... They had a heartwarming talk alone-- and then Bogum cried so hard-- then tvN gives us a dorky Jaehong x Kyungpyo scene haha!

I'm having a rollercoaster of feelings now!

For those who didn't stream.. get ready for a Bogum...

Spoiler

shower scene!!!!! HOLYYYYYY GODDD

Media preview

• Like 22

23 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Awwww... that was actually very touching.

The colored part.... I hope beyond hope it won't start another fanwar.

So, can we expect zoomed pics and multiple slo-mo gifs from that towel scene??? ehhehehhehheh.....

I don't think it will. It's a great heart to heart talk. such beautiful tears. I can't believe bogum don't have a family photo. No wonder he was talking about spending time with parents and taking photos with company staff in his recent interviews.

P.S I better phrase it differently

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, pixiemoondust said:

Amen sister. I am healed and purified by fresh-off-the-shower-shirtless Bogummy. We have been very very good girls, haven't we? :wub:

Oh yes we have.

Spoiler

"rjy said not to mention the word husband as he is still sensitive"

Lmao...I'm sorry,I know I shouldn't laugh but I can't.

• Like 10

If there's an "unlimited love" button, I'll probably pressing all of em in all of your posts.

Aww I really really want to watch the subbed version of it and to understand what they were talking :(

Thankfully there are you guys who are kind enough to update every single thing happening in the show, thank you guys , what would I do without you all:confounded:

• Like 12

YOF Ep2: Here are my translation for some clips. I found translations here were not accurate.
(Please feel free to copy, modify, quote or do whatever to anywhere without credit.)

tumblr_o360dmpbxk1uavo0oo1_1280.jpg

Gyungpyo: Bogum-A, tomorrow morning, if you see this message, be sure to call me.
When you arrive and call us, we will go there to pick you up while you're doing immigration process.
So no matter what happen, call us and wake us as soon as you see this text.

Hyung
I read your message
Did you wake up?
(Good Morning imoticon)

-------------------------------

The 10Asia reporter's question exactly was :
"In the official YOF website, it is written that Park Bogum is in charge of 'Thank you' greeting, flower smile and tears."

Bogum: Uh? I didn't cry.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000175560

--------------------------------

Spoiler

Junyeol: I asked to my dad "What do you want to do if you earn a lot of money?'
You know now this hyung started to earn money. Before, I didn't earn money at all.
So I asked him what he wanted to do if he has money. He answered he wanted to pay back the debt.
It wasn't like "I want to buy a car" or "I want to eat yummy food.", but he wants to pay back debt.
(Bogum crys) Don't cry.
Bogum: And he meant it?
Junyeol: He said he wants to pay back debt. My house is not that poor with lots of debt or skip meal.
But he wants to pay back the debt. So I could see "Ah he has felt stressed a lot."
Bogum: Ah suddenly I feel sad. Hyung, do you have a family photo?
Junyeol: Why, you don't have? A picture frame hung at home?
Bogum: Yes.
Junyeol: You want to have one. You do it. I will treat you it. Really. I will pay for it.
I wanted to present you something after R1988. I will treat you, go back and do it.
Bogum: Enough just with your words
Junyeol: I think I should take a family photo too. I've thought that's very rustic.
Bogum: I thought so too when I was young. But actually that is a big memory.

Bogum's interview:
As I've grown up and see, those photos are all good memory.
But I don't have... I feel sorry I don't have it.
Ah why am I like this? (crying)
I regret that I didn't store figure of young parents when I was young.
Parents used to take photo of mine only but they hardly took photo with me together.
I feel sorry to them.
At that moment, Junyeol hyung said, 'If we go back to Korea, I will treat you your family photo.'
I appreciated him with just those words.
I became busy, and I spend more time with my friends.
I hope many people spend more time with their family.
I want to spend the rest of my time with family more. That's why (I cried).

Junyeol: Now I'm planning to live out.
When I was 20, I thought I have 10 years to live with mom&dad.
When I was 25, I thought maybe I still have 10 years.
As I became 30, I start to earn money. It's no more 5 or 10 years. Now it's the time.
Bogum: Time hardly left.

[Just like the sun which already rose in any moment, precious time pass quickly.]

// A young boy in his early 20s don't use the word ' the rest of my time'. I guess Bogum feels it because his parents are older than his friends'. 

Spoiler

Junyeol: Finally the sun rose.
Bogum: Hyung, you are good at photo taking and good at acting. You speak English well.
Junyeol: You speak better English than I do.
Bogum: You are a number one husband material~! Number one groom material.
Junyeol: I don't feel like mentioning husband. (Both laugh) I'm gonna never use the word 'husband'.
'Husband' 'BakatYangban'(=outside spouse)
Bogum: I hear 'BakatYangban' after long time. 'Ryu Seobang' (=husband)
Junyeol: I like the word 'Seobang'. We had a good word called "Seobang'.

Gyungpyo: Those two should come down quickly, shouldn't they? So that we take photos and go for the next schedule.
Junyeol hyung! Bogum-a!
Junyeol: You want to go?
Bogum: I had honest time & warm time with you, hyung. It's good that I came over here.

Spoiler

[cut the well cooked part]
Jaehong: Any one want to try?
Junyeol: It's delicious part. You're the youngest, so you eat.
Bogum: No.
Junyeol: Hey, just eat.
Bogum: I'll eat well.
(Bogum smiles happily, Junyeol touches his cheek)
Jaehong: How is it? Delicious?
(Bogum nods. Junyeol dances)
Gyungpyo: Wow it's so delicious.
Junyeol: Bogum-a. I'll give this part to you. Giving this means a lot.
Jaehong: It's more delicious when I'm eating at windy outside.
Gyungpyo: Wow it's really delicious.
[Pork shell]
(Bogum & Junyeol Hi-5 and hug)
[Touched by yummy taste]
Bogum: (part of pork shell) To whom should I give?
Junyeol: Give to a person you want to be brother with.
Bogum: Ah! I want to be with all.
Junyeol: If you eat this, you're real brother.
[Half to Jaehong hyung, half to Gyungpyo hyung]
Gyungpyo: You're not eating?
Bogum: I just ate.

• Like 16

yes we have been good girls, let's say our thanks!
thank you mr pilot for signing the load sheet early
thank you hotel room for having only one set of shampoo and towel (he called to get one more for staff)
thank you hotel room for having only shower curtain between the bathroom and bed 
thank you hotel staff for your fast and efficient service
kamsahada!

crew must be like: sorry bogum, in exchange for the extra expenses.....

006mi8Czgw1f1d69k9c5xg30al0alx6p.gif

006mi8Czgw1f1d6ddqlccg30ck08p1kz.gif

8ea21c26gw1f1d4kxl0spg20f409rx6u.gif

8ea21c26gw1f1d4l60naug20g20awqv9.gif

• Like 19

Lovely episode.. Lovely.

It was such a rollercoaster. Laughed a lot, cried and then smiled a lot. Makes you appreciate life.

I have followed all the flower series(GOF, NOF, YOF) and every time I learn something new. You get to understand the other side of an actor/actress and realise that they are Ordinary like we all are. The only difference is the title, "Celebrity". 

We all ain't perfect. We all have flaws(whether we choose to accept that we have them or not). 

Going on to learn about these young men is so cool. 

PBG and his Gratefulness just shows that in everything we do or where we go OR even what we lay our hands on, we should be thankful. 

I'm thankful for this Lad(PBG) who makes you see life in a different way.

Thankful to the cast and crew of YOF for making us see a different side to the boys.

And I want to say a Special thank you to NaPD for producing the show AND also I wanna thank him for that soundtrack(Coldplay's "A Sky Full Of Stars") he used as the BGM, when the sun was rising. That's is one of my best songs. 

Lovely Episode :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 12

OMG today's (i mean yesterday) episode was suberb, eventhough i only watched few clips on instagram and didn't really understand what they said, but thanks  to your kindness guys now i understand about their conversation. 

PBG, what should i do with you Bogummy?? I fall in love over and over again with you, i'm sure everyone does to. Where can i find a boy like you out there? Who has such a pure and hold heart like you do. You are indeed a good influence for who around you. I might have said it over and over again but yeah i really hope you keep this side of you bogummy, being humble, kind, grateful with everything. I hope your career will shine brighter and believe your future is great if you keep your attitude like this.

라랑해 박보검 :wub:

Still waiting for the full English sub to come out, share the link and spread the love if one of you happen  to have the link. Thank you guys! Keep posting because i love reading all of your post. :wub:

• Like 11

If anybody is still interested in getting the Answer Me 1988 DVDs...

It's now available for pre-order on YES24... with a full price of 165,000 won: http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/24189512

This first pre-order period is between now and 15-March. There may be a second pre-order period later, but the price may be higher.

There will be a minimum of 18 discs.

Instructions on ordering from YES24 were previously posted:

• Like 2