Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

OMG. The current episode is downloading as i type this and I'm so excited to watch it! thank you so much for the translation @emm and @saturn.! I'm crying just reading the translation!

Bogum has a wonderful heart and I'm just in awe how can he be such a nice person. I wish him to get a glimpse of him when I come to Seoul! I think a smile from him in person would brighten up my whole year!

• Like 11

kamsahada chingu for all the post :heart: hope we blessed more with topless BoGum :wub:

for YOF engsub checked and bookmarks for the updated here :

http://anandayuhee.com/2016/02/27/youth-over-flowers-in-africa-ep-1-with-english-subtitle/

http://anandayuhee.com/2016/02/27/youth-over-flowers-in-africa-ep-2-cuts-with-english-subtitle/

she not sub all episode, but I think the important part will subbed.

she haven't subbed ep.2. but we can sit and wait she said she will subbed it soon.

• Like 12

[TRANS] Youth Over Flowers in Africa - Episode 2 text preview

http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/140024846875/trans-youth-over-flowers-in-africa-episode-2

Source: Youth Over Flowers website
Translated by Eyes on RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please do not translate to other languages without permission.
Don’t forget to credit Eyes on RYU when sharing! Thank you ^^

‘Real Life Taek’ who missed his flight, Bogummie’s late participation!

Finally the ‘R88’ 4 Brothers has gathered in Namibia

The happiness of completing the formation just lasted for awhile! No time for delay!
The first destination of the ‘Flower Youths’ is 
The oldest desert on Earth ‘Sossusvlei’

Boarded on to ‘Mundongie’ the rental car, leaving for an off-road drive!
Also, the magnificent view of the Golden Sunset Glow that came up on the desert!
These ‘Flower Youths’ who were excessively touched by the view, turning on the camera but….
What was the unexpected incident that arise while doing the jump-shot?

R88’s brothers first camping in history!
With only one precious pot and a tent for 2 people!
But we have ‘Outdoor Master Bong’!
Great revelation of Jaehong’s camping cooking to rescue the hungry youths~

February 26th, Friday Night 9:45pm!
<Youth Over Flower> Africa, the second story!

First, let’s run! Hakuna~Matata~

thank you @EMM!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, deeand said:

kamsahada chingu for all the post :heart: hope we blessed more with topless BoGum :wub:

for YOF engsub checked and bookmarks for the updated here :

http://anandayuhee.com/2016/02/27/youth-over-flowers-in-africa-ep-1-with-english-subtitle/

http://anandayuhee.com/2016/02/27/youth-over-flowers-in-africa-ep-2-cuts-with-english-subtitle/

she not sub all episode, but I think the important part will subbed.

she haven't subbed ep.2. but we can sit and wait she said she will subbed it soon.

Thank you so much for the link ! :heart:

Just watched it, it cracks me up when i see ryu junyeol found the camera above the cupboard. hahaha they're so funny :")

And also bo gum ! i got to listen his english for a bit when he interacted with the filipino man and also the little girl. The way he interacts with her is just awww he's so nice ! I envy her because she got to take a selfie with BoGum hehe

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

The ratings is out 11.3% average highest and 12.4% highest. No 1 watched show

By the way Bogummy is still trending at Naver

so cute when he's bored 

he can't stand still

So, the rating decreased, right? lower that it's 1st episode?

OMG, is that what Bogummy like when he bored? LOL. He sure is such a man-boy :P

• Like 4

I LOVE YOF SO MUCH!!! AND I FEEL SO THANKFUL BOGUM COULD JOIN THIS WONDERFUL SHOW.

We can see Ssangmundong Boys and know more about them. We learn something from them and enjoy their journey too. And maybe not everyone has a chance to go to Namibia, but through this show we can know a bit about how beautiful Namibia is.

AND OUR BOGUMMY... THERE IS NO WORD WOULD BE ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE HIM... THE MORE I KNOW HIM THE MORE I LOVE HIS PERSONALITY...

Whenever I see Bogum, I feel embarrassed too. He is younger than me but he live his life more mature than me. He always feeling grateful for everything, so humble and has a warm heart. And like be shown on screen, how he spreads "thankful virus" to others and gives positive influences to his surrounding, he also becomes positive influences to my life. Whenever I remember him, I'll ask my self "Have I said thank you today? To God, to my parents, friends, and other people..." 

KAMSAHADAAAAA

ENUUam1.png

"I want to spend the rest of my life with always being grateful for everything" ~ Park Bo Gum

• Like 16

netizen verdict is out

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.my/2016/02/youths-over-flowers-africa-ep-2.html

nn6.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: Ryu Junyeol and Park Bogum, the gem-like crybaby brothers

1. [+6,678, -121] I went from laughing to crying my eyes out.. Their sincerity and caring attitude tugged at my heart. Ssangmundung quartet hwaiting! 

2. [+5,831, -92] I liked watching their conversations. I cried when they talked about family photos ㅠㅠ

3. [+5,072, -103]  Their friendship and the thoughts they share to each other really moved me as a viewer. Hwaiting you 4!

4. [+4,318, -75] I'm tearing up again. I'm so touched by their warm hearts

5. [+4,301, -104] I cried with them~ Time is flowing by so rapidly so let's try to live each day with gratitude^^ I love you Bogum and Junyeol ♡

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/

YOF Episode 1 with eng subs

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ukfic_eng-sub-160219-youth-over-flowers-in-africa-e01-part-2-of-4-reply-1988_travel

• Like 16

Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum Share a Tearful Conversation on “Youth Over Flowers”

Actors Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum show their emotional side as they share a deep conversation with one another on “Youth over Flowers.”

On the February 26 broadcast of tvN’s “Youth over Flowers” Park Bo Gum, who had missed his flight and was left on his own for a night, finally reunites with fellow “Reply 1988” actors, Ahn Jae Hong, Ryu Jun Yeol, and Ko Kyung Pyoand the group finally is able to begin their adventure in Africa as a complete unit.

In order to get the most out of their trip, the group endures some struggles as they uncomfortably sleep in either tents or in their car, all just to catch the sunrise at Dune 45 of the Namib Desert. Unfortunately, their effort goes to waste as they miss the sunrise due to bad weather. Nonetheless, Ryu Jun Yeol hikes higher up the dune to get a better look and Park Bo Gum follows. The two then share a nice conversation with each other, proving their close bond.

201602262313777471_56d05fef3da23.jpg

When Park Bo Gum asks Ryu Jun Yeol where he would want to go for his next vacation, Ryu Jun Yeol replies with tears in his eyes, “I am going to see a soccer game with my father. The two of us would always just watch games on television. I once asked my father what he would do if he suddenly earned a lot of money. I expected him to say he would buy a car, buy a house, or go on a vacation. He told me he wanted to pay off all of his debt. Our family does not have that much debt though. I realized then that my father had gone through a tough time.”

Park Bo Gum, now in tears, asks, “Do you have a family picture? My family never got the chance to take one yet.” Hearing this, Ryu Jun Yeol says, “Go take one with your family now. I will pay for it. I wanted to give you a present after the drama ended.”

Check out “Youth over Flowers” as it airs every Friday at 9:45 p.m.

Source (1)

• Like 8

Erm.... I know I really sound like ungrateful person for saying this.. And I actually really hate myself for saying this .....but is there anyone who provides hard sub? The one that doesn't disappear once you download the videos? I usually download videos so I can put them in my phone and tab or just look at them when internet is not nice to me. So far those very kind translators have been so nice by providing us the soft subs (the one that appear when you click cc). However, if anyone has the hard sub, I would really really reaaaalllly be grateful. Kamsahaaadaaaa! :)

• Like 2

haha bogum's twitter photos. did he match his own expressions to the hyungs? they look the same in all 3 photos.

chinese subs are out! lol at rjy's accidental shower scene. what's funnier is the re-enactment of it. gkp and ajh's laughter is highly contagious. and there's no doors in all their bathrooms, even bogum's. love bogum's interaction with the little girl. sunwoo trying on that female tanktop lol. please cast ajh in the next 3 meals a day. oh god his ripped pants. in the flash forward, the police woman asked why he's wearing ripped pants lol. i wonder if they are stopped or they are just asking for directions. conversations on family gets me every single time urgh. lastly, some new english we learnt this episode: more-ed, live chicken, special tree.

there's also little moments like when he was having a cozy talk with ajh, he reminded someone his phone dropped and warned rjy that his phone is going to fall out of his pocket. i also like how he immediately said sorry hyung when rjy started talking about his dad, like he felt bad for bringing these up. 

15 hours ago, mellinadear said:

I have followed all the flower series(GOF, NOF, YOF) and every time I learn something new. You get to understand the other side of an actor/actress and realise that they are Ordinary like we all are. The only difference is the title, "Celebrity". 

I followed all the series too! I don't know why but YOF Peru holds a special place in my heart. there's something I can't describe when you put those 3 musically talented guys who are so different but yet so same together. and those cute llamas and alpacas played a part too haha. let's see if I'll change my mind after this series.

• Like 7