Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

:winkx:

IMG-20210813-160054.jpg

The dignified current situation Park Bo-gum is one of the actors who is not difficult to keep up with even after enlisting in the military.  As I am serving as a cultural public relations officer in the military band, I was able to see it at various places such as Ministry of National Defense events, naval promotional videos, and national defense TV.  This year, he hosted the 'West Sea Protection Day'event and the'Navy Patriotic Concert'and showed his dignified appearance his.  

In the pre-release video of 'Chef's Special' released by Defense TV on the 12th, we could see Park Bo-gum's current status.  We talked about our military life with Chef Jeong Ho-young, a senior in the navy.  On this day, Park Bo-gum of the 669th navy greeted Jeong Ho-young of the 392th flight with a salute.  Jung Ho-young followed the commander's rite and shivered.  The difference between the two riders isa whopping 277. In response to Jung Ho-young's bombardment of various sagas, Park Bo-gum got up up from his seat one after another and saluted to give laughter.

IMG-20210813-155644.jpg

IMG-20210813-155657.jpg

Park Bo-gum, who is serving at the Naval Headquarters of Gyeryong University in Daejeon, is a keyboard soldier. Earlier this year, in the Navy's promotional video, Park Bo-gum, playing the 'Air Keyboard (?)', was revealed. In response, Jeong Ho-young embarrassed Park Bo-gum by asking, "Do military bands also wear trumpet hats these days?" The 'trumpet hat' is a style in which the upper part of the navy's regular hat is rolled out and shaped into a trumpet shape. It was a 'latte legend' that you couldn't see during Park Bo- gum's service.

There was also talk of military meals.  When asked, "What is the most memorable food from your military service?", Jung Ho-young said, "If it comes out meat, it's always good."

However, it is said that the food culture of the barracks got better during the time of Park Bo-gum.  In particular, when Park Bo-gum said that the Soup at the restaurant was delicious, Jeong Ho-young was surprised. Because the 'latte' was tasteless.  In response to Jeong Ho-young, Park Bo-gum boasted that he could taste various types of ramen, including squid mutton soup, rice cake dumpling soup, Yeonpo-tang, and Jjamppong- tang.  Unlike Jeong Ho-young, who said that he had to go to the canteen until he was sick, Park Bo-gum said that he was free to go to the canteen outside of work hours.  In the broadcast on the 14th, you can also see Park Bo-gum cooking with Jeong Ho-young, so watch the moment when the 'military special food vengers' is born! 

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/57690

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

Just popping by to say that I saw Bo Gum's latest pics. He's gained some weight in the military and he looks super adorable.

. :heartxoxo:

I would love to squish his cheeks. haha

efw(5).jpg

PS. He looks good with the weight gain. :glasses:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

@partyonthanks for visiting Bogummy's thread. Yup, he gained weight and that made him more handsome and adorable. :wub:

Oppas tend to gain weight and muscle mass in the military and I've found that most of them actually look more handsome with some weight gain. :wub:

Unfortunately, most of them will loose the weight once they're back, but I have noticed that the abs will remain. :D

So, maybe there is a chance that we will get to enjoy a shower scene or two once Bogummy is back from the military?

:please:

PS. Chingus, as always do feel free to tag me or PM me if you would like to organize some kind of an event/poll on this thread. Just let me or one of the other EOs know and we'll be happy to put something together. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

New photos from Chef Jung Hoyoung IG

jung-hoyoung-caden-1628926350913.jpg

jung-hoyoung-caden-1628926351294.jpg

cr: jung_hoyoung _caden IG

55 minutes ago, partyon said:

So, maybe there is a chance that we will get to enjoy a shower scene or two once Bogummy is back from the military?

Lol!!! Many fans and non-fans will be happy to see that side of Bogum. He has one of the best body but still needs to develop more mucles, anyway he is 30 when he comes back. A little more mature or mature role will never hurt his career. 

Yup,  we'll do if we have some idea. Thank you. :approves:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

NAVER News Article 

Park Bo-gum's recent military service topic

Chef Jung Ho-young is a hot topic when revealing the recent status of actor Park Bo-gum.

Chef Jeong Ho-young posted several photos along with the words, "Park Bo-gum is the successor to the navy," and said, "It was a day when I thought, 'It was a good day to go to the navy' through his social networking service (SNS) on the 14th. did.

In the released photos, there is a picture of Jung Ho-young, who met Park Bo-gum for a TV broadcast of the Armed Forces, taking a picture together. When such a post was published, netizens showed a lot of interest in Park Bo-gum's recent situation, which was reported after a long time.

Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum enlisted in August of last year and is currently serving as a member of the Naval Military Orchestra’s Public Relations Team at the Naval Headquarters.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000755734

Park Bo-gum, visual that shines even while serving in the military

Chef Ho-young Jeong revealed the current status of Park Bo-gum, who is serving in the navy.

On the 14th, Ho-Young Jung posted several photos on his Instagram with the caption, "It was a day when I thought it was a good thing I did a good job in the military and serving in the Navy.

0004456114_002_20210814165909415.jpg?type=w430view original

In the published photos, there is a picture of Jung Ho-young, who met Park Bo-gum, taking a selfie with Park Bo-gum for a shooting for the Armed Forces TV broadcast. 

Park Bo-gum, wearing a military uniform, attracted attention by boasting a perfect visual that did not change even after enlisting.

Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum enlisted in August of last year and is currently serving as a member of the Naval Military Orchestra’s Public Relations Team at the Naval Headquarters.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004456114

:gangnamstyle:

Park Bo-gum,  why are you so handsome ? A warm teo-shot with Jung Ho-young.

Chef Jeong Ho-young told the current situation of Park Bo-gum, who is serving in the navy.

Jung Ho-young posted several photos on Instagram on the 14th with the caption, "It was a day when I thought it was good that I went to the navy.

In the photo, Park Bo-gum is taking a selfie with Jung Ho-young. Park Bo-gum captured the hearts of women with his handsome visuals.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003527371

• Like 4

'Military service' Park Bo-gum's current situation,  friendly authentication shot with Chef Jeong Ho-young "click"

Chef Jeong Ho-young draws attention by revealing the current status of actor Park Bo-gum, who is serving in the military. Chef Jeong Ho-young posted on his Instagram on the 14th, "It was a day when I thought it was a good thing I did a good job serving in the navy. The successor of the navy, Park Bo-gum. A special meal vengers has appeared to upgrade military meals!! Star Chef Jung Ho-young X Park Bo-gum Corporal Cross. What is the new menu developed by Chef Jeong Ho-young for 500,000 soldiers of the Armed Forces? The name is Ham. Park. Laugh. Mmm. Ka. Le."

He continued, "The special meal vengers who cooked 600 servings and received a serving mission before the full-fledged menu spread! Can you safely complete the meal service mission? promoted it. In the published photo, Park Bo-gum and Jung Ho-young are standing side by side and taking a photo. Park Bo-gum, wearing a military uniform, catches the eye with his neatly curled hair and a warmer visual.

In the photo that follows, the two are wearing an apron and posing for a thumbs up.

On the other hand, Park Bo-gum enlisted on August 31 last year as a Navy Cultural Promotion Officer, and is scheduled to be discharged in April 2022. 

http://m.hankooki.com/m_dh_view.php?m=&WM=dh&WEB_GSNO=6943264&s_ref=nv

• Like 3

'Corporal' Park Bo-gum, who made a surprise appearance on National Defense TV and hit the fans 'hearts with his dignified visual

Actor Park Bo-gum, who is fulfilling his military duty, made a surprise appearance on National Defense TV and reported his current situation. On the 14th broadcast of National Defense TV's 'Chef's Special Meals', Park Bo-gum appeared as a guest, and chef Jung Ho-young and he worked hard to improve military service meals.

Park Bo-gum, who appeared in military uniform that day, greeted each other with a salute.  Although he was undergoing hard training, he still showed off his warm visual. The copper-toned skin of him as if sunburned perfectly harmonized with Park Bo- gum's sexy facial features. 

With bright eyes, Park Bo-gum introduced himself, saying, "This is Corporal Park Bo-gum from the Public Relations Team of the Republic of Korea Navy's Military Orchestra." He continued, "As a Navy soldier, you said that it would help to improve the food service, so we joined together." He continued, "I thought a lot, 'When will I be able to service, so we joined together.  "He continued," I thought a lot, 'When will I be able to experience asa cook again for a little while?'He added. 

Afterwards, Park Bo-gum spent a meaningful time making meals for the soldiers with his own hands under the lead of Chef Jung Ho-young.  Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum enlisted in the Jinhae Naval Education Command in August of last year with flight 669.

https://m.insight.co.kr/news/353598

• Like 3