Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On 8/10/2021 at 10:59 AM, autumnight said:

Congratulations to Bogummy for the 10th Debut anniversary :piggydance:

Thank you for everyone here who keeps updating this thread for us... I hope we will still be here for Bo Gum's 20th, 30th, 40th+++ anniversary :fullofhearts:

YES, @autumnight! thank you also for diligently updating the opening page of this

thread. :hooray2:  

• Like 4

I am so happy seeing our actor's thread moving fastly. Thank you to everyone who is visiting and contributing here. :heart3:

37 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Finally, something

Finally we can see him again. Now he is featured in a cooking show of Navy.  :hooray:

To our actor Park Bo Gum who have worked hard for ten years HAPPY 10TH DEBUT ANNIVERSARY. I hope I / we can stay until Bogum's golden debut anniversary. He will be old and also we will be old by that time. 

park-bo-gum.gif

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Welcome to the thread @Zgm616 !

@gumtaek, wishing we could try the yummy foods they prepared and Bo Gum being with us as we eat. that would be wonderful! i hope an English sub will be posted soon.   :elated:

@Zgm616, welcome back to the thread, it's been a while! :smiley:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, Zgm616 said:

Thank you @gumtaek. I’m actually a lurker and been backreading from the first page. Getting to know bogummy again is fun :D

@Zgm616, enjoy backreading! have done that and it made me appreciate Bo Gum so much more as an artist and more so as a person.  by the way, if you don't mind, can you share with us how you became Bo Gum's fan? we will love to hear your story.  :approves:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Bogum is an angel and so are the fans. 

Happy Anniversary Bogummy. It is the tenth this year so I anticipate more years to come for Bogum and us. He is still in Navy but even without him in flesh surely fans like us will celebrate it like the way he is with us physically. WE LOVE YOU BOGUM! :please:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Rom828 said:

welcome back to the thread, it's been a while! 

Thank you for the warm welcome :blush:

2 hours ago, Rom828 said:

enjoy backreading! have done that and it made me appreciate Bo Gum so much more as an artist and more so as a person.  by the way, if you don't mind, can you share with us how you became Bo Gum's fan? we will love to hear your story.  

I won’t mind at all chingu. Well, my bogummy journey started in november last year. At first I watched Itaewon Class, with zero knowledge about Park Bo Gum (I’m not into kdrama, the last time I watched one was in 2015 and I didn’t  know anything about park bo gum), I watched the show for the main leads. And then I saw this cutie pie who literally glowed at the eps 16 of the show. I was awestruck actually, but he’s only that. A cute face. Then I watched Record of Youth, only because my friend told me that the male lead was so handsome, so I watched it for the visuals. Until someday I started watching Reply1988, and Taek was just being in the right place at the right time. I don’t know when or how, I’m suddenly so fond of this bowl-cut boy. After that I became obsessed actually hahahha. I watched all his other dramas, variety shows, youtube videos related to him. The more I get to know him, the more I fall in love with him. At first , I was in love with Taek the character, but after all those “research” I fall for bogum the actor. Who wouldn’t right? He has it all: talent, visual, heart. I’m always at awe whenever I see him acts. And many other talents he possesses. And of course his beautiful, pure heart. And last but not least, his breathtaking visual (I’m still gasping whenever I see his face :D ) Hahahaa, see? Once I talk about him I can’t seem to stop :D so that’s my bogummy journey Chingu <3 Oh and I’m so glad I found this forum because this is literally the history book of bogum. I really appreciate all of you who has kept this thread alive :) 

Edited by Zgm616
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

:winkx:

So handsome and neat-looking. :wub:

20210811-122603.jpg

20210811-122536.jpg

20210811-122606.jpg

ctto

@Zgm616 What a great Bogumstory you have. Welcome to the thread. Have fun reading. I also enjoy backreading here when I started in 2018. It is really a good thing this thread is created because this is practically like you said his biography.

Btw, thanks a lot to @autumnightfor always updating the front page of Bogum's thread. 

Shoutout to all the previous  Bogummy thread members who have contributed and supported Bogum before us today.  They made great contributions that's why this thread has continued until now. We miss you all. That includes @gumtaek

:cutekitty:

Congrats to Park Bogum for his 10th Anniversary being a celebrity. It is not easy to stay upright in a world where glamour and everything can  be bought by money but BOGUM has stayed unstained and always down to earth. Let us stay together for a very long time.   God bless everyone. :heart:

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Zgm616 said:

so glad I found this forum because this is literally the history book of bogum. I really appreciate all of you who has kept this thread alive :) 

Love this description of this Soompi thread...a history book of Park Bo Gum! Thanks, @Zgm616!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1