Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

17 hours ago, summer2017 said:

The talk event was really strict, we were not allowed to video or photo. Those that photographed were sitting in the centre where the guards had lesser control. The girls in front of me got their cameras smacked by the staff.

Everything is in Korean so I could only understand keywords.

Thats why we don't get much fancam from his talk event. I'm still curious with his talk event. :lol:

He trying to remember his fans name, aww

• LOL 1

so Bogum came to bts concert in Busan before, but we don't get any fancam or fanpicts. Its mean he was in his perfect ninja mode :grimace:

PRC4ndP.gif

Btw happy to hear that he celebrate his birthday with his friends. 

Reading all of this make me realized how private he is with his life. He's not sharing this to us in his YTlive 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

The concert in busan is bts 5th muster in June and only for bts fanclub fans. 

Yes the guards asked people to leave when they caught them taking videos or pictures. I was seated at the side, the guards were beside me. I didn't want to risk being asked to leave as I flew all the way to Korea.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Yes the guards asked people to leave when they caught them taking videos or pictures. I was seated at the side, the guards were beside me. I didn't want to risk being asked to leave as I flew all the way to Korea.

I know of a fan who sat in front and didn't dare to take one single picture for the same reason.

@summer2017 as long as you enjoyed yourself, that's what matters. You were really blessed to see Bo Gum for two consecutive days!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Floraison said:

I know of a fan who sat in front and didn't dare to take one single picture for the same reason.

@summer2017 as long as you enjoyed yourself, that's what matters. You were really blessed to see Bo Gum for two consecutive days!

Yes it was a closed door event so naturally the guards are more strict than usual. But I took many videos of Bo Gum which I've posted on my You Tube during the Coke Event. 

Thank you my friend. I'm really blessed to see Bo Gum for 2 consecutive days and to really experience his warmth and kindness. Let me try to find time to pen down my thoughts about the 2 days properly. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Thank you my friend. I'm really blessed to see Bo Gum for 2 consecutive days and to really experience his warmth and kindness. Let me try to find time to pen down my thoughts about the 2 days properly. 

You indeed very blessed, I can see how warmth and friendly he was in coke event. 

@Floraison hey welcome back

XlJNu

• Like 4

On 8/14/2019 at 9:27 AM, gumtaek said:

Eider Update...He looks so good in orange!

m.eider.co.kr/eider/ko/event…

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this. I couldn't agree with you - MORE. Bogum looks good in orange. He looks really elegant and dapper here. I guess because he knows how to utilize the color. It works with his brown tone pants. Personally, one of my favorite colors to combine with orange is brown. And having that combination just makes him stand out because orange is not a color most men usually incorporate in their wardrobe. I love this color - It combines the energy of red and the happiness of yellow. It can be a very strong and energetic color. IDK why this color rarely used color in menswear.  I guess it's because it's very attention-grabbing, which is perhaps why it is often used in advertising, like this picture you posted. For Spring-Summer outfits right now in Korea, orange works really well. :P

• Like 2