Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Cult Two Radio Show guesting of Lee Seung Cheol got trended @  #8  maybe because it is related to Bogummy. 

The MCs were asking why didn't he come together with Bogum just like in Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook music show. They were a little upset that LSC was the only one guested. Lol!  Everyone is Bogummy's fans. 

IMG-20200319-144149.jpg

IMG-20200319-144133.jpg

• Like 2

Another thing we'll be waiting is the news of Bogum Magic in rating bc he is known for doing magic in rating/Park Bo Gum Effect. :star:

What will gonna be the rating of Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook and Itaewon Class last episode, for this am excited. 

Hyori's Bed and Breakfast S2 2018

2020-03-19-17-46-45.jpg

Infinite Challenge 2017

IMG-20200319-175523.jpg

2D1N 2016

Screenshot-20200319-181305.jpg

cto

• Like 2

Screenshot-20200319-213819.jpg

Play Park Bo Gum

on TIDAL

KBS' 'Sketchbook' revealed a preview clip featuring actor Park Bo Gum.

Park Bo Gum is appearing as a guest alongside veteran singer Lee Seung Chul on the upcoming episode of 'Sketchbook', and he showcased his vocals by singing "Let's Go See the Stars" by Jung Jae Won. The actor recently starred in the music video for Lee Seung Chul's "I Will Give You All" opposite Go Yoon Jung, which is why the two stars guested together.

This episode of 'Sketchbook' airs on Friday night at 12:35AM KST. Watch Park Bo Gum's clip above!

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2020/03/sketchbook-reveals-preview-clip-of-park-bo-gum-singing-sweet-ballad

• Like 1

:joy: Two ahjussi fanboying Park bogum in front of PBG himself. 

pHXcP

11 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

What will gonna be the rating of Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook and Itaewon Class last episode, for this am excited. 

He is not the only guest actually, so we cant expect much about the rating.

KBS update! I'm in hate and love with his hair to be honest.

• Like 1

This is the 3rd time I saw this on twitter... 

IMG_20200320_130908.jpg

IMG_20200320_130906.jpg

I imagine him with beard... 

His sweetness is gone and he looks 1000% more masculine. 

I had to check it several times, lol. 

Is that really him? 

• Like 2