Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Screenshot-20200322-230640.jpg

IMG-20200322-230729.jpg

Skipped unrelated ...

Business traveler Kim So-yeon from New York held a meeting with the chairman of a famous U.S. nail company. The nail company, the flagship of Koreans, went to Seoul in the past, but the marketing method was different from the U.S. and failed. The nail company boasted a huge scale, with daily sales reaching 1.2 billion won.

The full-fledged meeting has begun to meet the marketing requirements desired by President Kim So-yeon. Thus, CEO Kim So-yeon announced strategies with his vice president and gave the U.S. CMO the Korean name "Park Bo-gum," creating a amicable atmosphere.
trans credit: Papago

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003280624

Spoiler

Did a little research about this woman Kim So Yeon and oh my she is the CEO of one top model agency in Korea named ESteem Entertainment w/c houses supermodel Han Hye Jin,  Jang Yoon Ju, Park Suju and others.

The fact she said "He was one of the very famous actor in Korea pertaining to Bogum, he acknowledged Bogum's popularity and its strong and powerful presence in the industry. 

Daebak!!! 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

QUESTION???

Did Bogum go to Sokcheon's restaurant and take the subway going there? Please answer me. :)

eun20200322203047-O-03-C-1.jpg

From the article:

Hong Seok-cheon is the talk of the town. Photograph by Hong Seok-cheon on Instagram
Actor and broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon revealed his affection for actor Park Bo-gum.

On Tuesday, Hong Seok-cheon said on his Instagram that if there is anyone shining, he will definitely become Park Bo-gum. "He's a nice and lovely person in the building."

"Next, "Wait a minute, but when I first saw her as a small role, she was a shining child in her childhood. I always liked to be loved for a long time with that mind. I was satisfied with the director's writer, staff, and actors. "Tonight is night."

"Hong Seok-cheon also said, "I will go to your restaurant and eat with passing words. I really came to eat with my friend by subway. Did you take the subway? Yes, it's comfortable and nice. Isn't he a good brother?" 

cr: Papago trans

http://m.hankooki.com/m_dh_view.php?m=&WM=dh&WEB_GSNO=6755580

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Sakurafairy, here's your answer:

He went on to add, “In passing, [Park Bo Gum] told me, ‘Hyung, I’ll stop by your restaurant for a meal.'” Although the celebrity restaurateur hadn’t expected Park Bo Gum to follow through, he shared, “[Park Bo Gum] actually took the subway and came to eat with his friend. I asked him, ‘You took the subway?’ and he said, ‘Yes, I take it often. I like it because it’s comfortable.’ Hehe, I think he’s a really great kid.”

credit: Soompi

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Park Bo-gum's new look in "Itaewon Class"

5e7750d1ab859530608221.gif?w=240img_20200322_015517-2.jpg?w=607
img_20200322_015332.jpg?w=1024

Original post: Theqoo

1.Ah, he’s crazy handsome

2.I like this kind of hair-cutsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋDoesn’t he look beautiful?

3.This is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Doesn’t he look like a high school student?

4.He’s handsome, that’s for sure but his hair looks really weird

5.What’s this?Why did Park Bogum come out?!?!?!?!

6.Not his best lookㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ He can be more handsome than this

7.He looks good, even with short hair, because he’s handsome

8.Bogum-ie, please grow your hair back. He has such an innocent face

9.I really like it, but I think he looks way better with a longer hair-cut. Park Bogum is such a handsome man.

10.Oh no! I don’t like this. Please grow it back, short hair is not pretty

Cr https://k-communities.com/2020/03/22/park-bo-gums-new-look-in-itaewon-class/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Bogum be like new drama new hair! :blush:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@Sakurafairy, here's your answer:

He went on to add, “In passing, [Park Bo Gum] told me, ‘Hyung, I’ll stop by your restaurant for a meal.'” Although the celebrity restaurateur hadn’t expected Park Bo Gum to follow through, he shared, “[Park Bo Gum] actually took the subway and came to eat with his friend. I asked him, ‘You took the subway?’ and he said, ‘Yes, I take it often. I like it because it’s comfortable.’ Hehe, I think he’s a really great kid.”

credit: Soompi

Daebak.. 

Precious to the core. 

Can't help but falling to him more and more

• Like 3

He just change his hair style and people cant stop talking about it! :w00t:

Park Bo-gum's recent interview. Is this your hairstyle for the new drama?

Posted on March 19, 2020by admin
pbg.jpeg?w=1024pbgg.jpeg?w=1024pbggg.jpeg?w=1024
Spoiler

ppbg.jpeg?w=1024ppbg-1.jpeg?w=1024

His hair is so short that he can’t do any other style.
I feel sorry about itㅠ I don’t think that’s his best hair-style

Original post: Theqoo

1.Woah, his hair looks really cool

2.Heol! So handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋHe looks great with short hair

3.I like short hair-styles ㅋㅋㅋBut I need it to be black, black hair is prettier

4.Park Bogum is handsome no matter what he does with his hair… but this one looks better

5.Short hair is okay, but this color is not good enough.

6.You would think he’s just been discharged from the armyㅋㅋ

7.This hair-style looks good on you because you have a pretty head shape, but it will look better if you dye it black

8.❤ His hair looks like this when he puts it down, please Record of Youth in July❤

Spoiler

pbgggg.jpg?w=768pbgggggg.jpg?w=262

9.I don’t like his hair, but his face won.

10.Oh, that’s just like my dad’s hairstyleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr https://k-communities.com/2020/03/19/park-bo-gums-recent-interview-is-this-your-hairstyle-for-the-new-drama/

• Like 4

Park Bogum shows his charm playing piano on "Sketchbook", Yoo Heeyeol mesmerized

Posted on March 21, 2020by admin
pbg-1.jpg?w=609
Spoiler

pbg-1-1.jpg?w=609pb.jpg?w=609

KBS 2’s “Yoo Hee-yeol’s Sketchbook,” which aired Friday, featured Park Bo-gum and Lee Seung-chul on a special duet stage.

On stage, Park Bo-gum played Lee Seungchul’s hit song “I Love You So Much.” Lee Seung-chul performed a mellow passionate performance to match Park Bo-gum’s piano performance.

pbg-3.jpg?w=609
Spoiler

pbg-4.jpg?w=609pbg-6.jpg?w=609

Park Bogum played Toy’s hit song “Good Person,” and Yoo Heeyeol said, “I’ve never smiled like this while listening to this song. Why am I so happy when I see you smile”. Regarding his appearance on the sketchbook, Park Bogum said “Lee Seung-chul made the suggestion first. It was an honor for me and it was very exciting for me to make an appearance. I was so nervous that I couldn’t sleep last night”

Park Bogum, who received a lot of love as an actor, was supposed to be a singer. He said, “I had a dream of becoming a singer-songwriter. But my agency recommended me to act because I’m not good enough.”

When asked if he had any plans to become a singer, Park Bogum said, “I don’t have one yet. “I want to show my fans my musical side from time to time, , while being faithful to my acting career”

pbg-7.jpg?w=609
Spoiler

pbg-8.jpg?w=609

Original post: Nate

[+1029,-371]I was smiling the whole time without realizing itㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ

[+723,-289]Park Bogum was awesome todayㅠㅠ

[+267,-62]From good looks to playing piano, singing, acting and personality… Park Bogum’s the best.

[+245,-50]Why don’t you go see the stars with me?

[+233,-30]What’s up with the chemistry between him and Yoo heeyeol?ㅋ Park bogum’s so good at playing piano and singing, but he’s still down-to-earth

[+217,-50]What a heart-warming young man!

[+202,-34]Park Bogum was so cool today^^

[+166,-30]Is there anything Park Bogum can’t do

Cr https://k-communities.com/2020/03/21/park-bogum-shows-his-charm-playing-the-piano-on-sketchbook-yoo-heeyeol-mesmerized/

• Like 4