[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

I watched the episode last night and I can't stop myself from laughing when Ahn Yo Na started calling Oh Ri On "oppa". And Ri On having a mental breakdown.

It was fun while it lasts. But I think the next episode would be a serious one.

I hope Shin Se Gi comes out. I miss him...

Cha Do Hyun is cute and sweet but it's different when it's Se Gi.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sophiajett

Fanarts for today (sorry if these have been posted before!) <3 (cr: KMHM DC)

YN-RO Cafe Scene266F984554E4CC961CAFF2

DH & Alters2710D74054E486180A7DF2

RJ, RO & The Twins2508D23A54E47EFC1645F4

DH, RJ & His Alters23138F3C54E48A3E0C71D7

DH: "I'll Protect You"2777173354E488E93229B1

Guest Kropikko

Loved that Yo Na and oppa scene, that was inevitable :D
Ri On's sooo confused, calling CDH a woman and calling himself oppa... made my day! Waiting for next ep right now.

Aaand that CDH's puppy smile about which you posted - I totally fell in love :D

Guest sophiajett

Has anyone noticed that someone was watching them at the RJ-DH scene where they were about to have that much awaited intimate scene (before the discovery of the picture crashed that moment)? Was it RO who was looking at them? 

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[spoilers] Kill Me, Heal Me Ep. 13k11.jpg

Article: 'Kill Me, Heal Me' Ji Sung transforms as Yo Na and attempts to kiss Park Seo Jun

1. [+3364, -20] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYo Naㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  "Ah why does he only brings me out when he's having a hard time"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+3164, -24] Aigoo Yo Na-yahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Finally ㅋㅋㅋDaebak

2. [+2351, -24] Yo Na unni ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ♡♡♡

3. [+2137, -24] Ah Yo Na is so crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+736, -5] "This wench, I told you to not show your teeth"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It was so hilarious when Yo Na said that to Hwang Jung Eumㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+728, -3] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthey kissed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If a guy is handsome, he's definitely an oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ   Seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So freaking hilarious

6. [+584, -1]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ji Sung's acting is so goodㅋㅋ

kk13.jpg
Article: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Ji Sung sensed that Hwang Jung Eum is his half-sibling 

1. [+638, -16] I don't think they're half siblings ㅋㅋ Cha Do Hyun is Shim Hye Jin and Ahn Nae Sang's child  while Oh Ri Jin is probably Min So Yeon's child with another man.  Although Min So Yeon is the legal wife and her husband loved her more than his secret mistress , she felt very inferior thus she had no confidence how to express her love so she tried to find another man. After Do Hyun's birth, she leaves for the US and there, she has a child (Ri Jin) with another man.  Ri Jin's name in the US was probably Na Na. Also, when the chairman went to the US to bring back his daughter-in-law to give her the position as vice-president, that's when Ri Jin was also brought back home. But, the chairman and Min So Yeon died in a car accident. And as for Ahn Nae Sang, because the wife he loved had a child with another man, he abused Oh Ri Jin. He wanted his son to do better than Min So Yeon's child but it was so much pressure for Do Hyun to handle and as a result, both Ri Jin and Do Hyun were mistreated.

2. [+466, -9] Yo Na needs to come back and have a face off with Chae Yeon

3.  [+18, 0] They're not half siblings

4.  [+18, -1] Woahㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ today's episode was daebak . How could it end that fast ㅠㅜㅠㅠ How can I wait until 10 tomorrowㅜㅜ

5.  [+12, -1] The best couple award needs to go Yo Na ♡Ri Onㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/02/spoilers-kill-me-heal-me-ep-13.html

Just finished watching the episode. It was so good. As usual Yo Na is too funny. Nobody is able to handle that girl. The more you think you know of the storyline, the more questions seems to pop up. Major props to Ji Sung and HJE for their portrayal of these character. On an addiotional note, Ji Sung is one very attractive man. Now to wait to see how this will play out in the end. P.S. You guys make this an absolutely fun forum to visit everyday. Thank you all.

Anyway, I wanna share with all KMHM chingus here a great news. A few days ago, I managed to convince a friend to watch KMHM (I gave her the first 8 episodes as trials) and she texted me yesterday to say "I love KMHM!!!!!!" Bwahahahaha Victory is mine!! I had a hard time convincing her to watch the show because she didn't like the synopsis (and I tried so hard to restrain myself from gushing about my love for the show because my friends are the type of people who will automatically dislike a show if the show is bragged upon a lot. But now, we'll spaz together). Now, she can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes. With all the great testimonies from my friend in our group chat, the others are curious about it too. I managed to make a deal with some of them, so they'll give KMHM a try too once the new semester starts. Yay! More love for the show! And yes, I'm working hard to spread the KMHM love LOL

Anyway, back to KMHM... I'm curious about RJ's tarot cards or was it DH? The one with the death card? Also, I'm curious about RJ talks with RO in episode 14. They looked so serious. I'm guessing they will finally be able to put down the Twin wall and accept the fact that they are both strangers to one another (not in a bad way). Of course, RJ will always be an Oh (she fits the Oh family really well. I would be so sad if she leaves the Oh. So I hope this will never happen). Last but not least, will we finally be able to see grandma in action in Thursday's episode?

That's cool.

Spread the KMHM love to others.

Well the show is undeniably great. Who can resist the mighty Se Gi. I mean Ji Sung.

I wonder what's in their tarot reading. I know that there's something about three guys for Ri Jin which she denied.

The death card is Ri Jin's.

I'm not sure about Do Hyun's cards.

When you said grandma in action. I imagined in my head lierally doing action scenes. Sorry my mind is still hazy as it's early in the morning. Hehehe...

Do Hyun was telling Ri Jin about Min Seo Yeon's photo. I wonder what that is?

I'm excited to re-watch the episode with subs and of course the new episode tonight.

2. [+466, -9] Yo Na needs to come back and have a face off with Chae Yeon

Hahaha!!! That slyfox would have a mental breakdown as well. That would be hilarious.

I've just finished watching the subbed version and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this episode to bits and pieces!!!!! I love all the interactions between our OTP..... I just can't even!!!! it's indescribable in words how great this episode is ..... huwarghhhhhhh!!!! I love how the writer gives our OTP lots of bonding moments .... I love how they fall in love gradually with each other.... this is why the drama is entitled Kill Me , Heal Me .. it's because we get to see how ORJ becomes the one to heal DH ..... seriously , I just can't stop swooning and melting whenever our OTP are on screen ...and this time , the sweet love proposal ... "In this 2 months , can't I be a man to you?"  ...gahhhh!!! it's soo heartfelt and sweet .... so I'm right that he tried to go and kiss RJ but then stopped because of that picture .....huuhuhuh .... I want a kiss scene tonighhhtttt... chaeballl writer nim and pd nim ... well , for me .. I think the writer is already doing very good job in balancing all the funny , sweet , thrilling and lovely moments in this ep ... the secret is being revealed bits by bits ... we still have 7 episodes to go .. so worry not , I believe the writer knows very well how to end this drama on a great point  with a satisfying happy ending ...... really can't wait for the next ep tonight .... RJ is going to get drunk and confessed unconsciously that DH is her man...ehehehehe .... ermsss... about the secret ... it gives me headache to think about this but what I know is that I don't want any bloodrelationship between DH and RJ.

Good morning everyone. (here is morning :D)

OMG!! @emme85, @yaqiyuki @nazzy1109 @onnifif @eunsuhae @hazelzerone @juju84 and everyone in the thread... iMBC really granted our wishes!
(hmm is there iMBC staff here lurking in our thread? they seem to understand what we want so well :)) )

BTS.. I said BTSSSS!!!

It is our fabulous moment between RO-YN scene in the restaurant!!! hahahha =))

hiThe scene between DH and ORO it's so epic and funnyI really can't stop laugh  i know it's bad but can't it's so difficultORO have lost her first kiss with a man poor manNow  everytime When ORO will see DH he will think at YNWhen he will kiss a girl he will think about the kiss with DHNow ORO will be traumatize for her life Everyone don't forget also that Dh have lost her kiss I wait a long time for see Dh kiss ORJ but not it's ORO who has the kissORO don't forget everyone it's here for you tumblr_njzo6mJb4H1rpyw6wo2_500.gif

Archived