[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone can help i have a lot questions without answer
So now everyone know that ORJ is the kid in the basement with DHIf Rj is the kid of MSY with CJP why everyone want hide ORJ
She is the heir so she have the powerif is her true family why grandmother want never see ORJ they are related so it's not a problem If CJP is not her father she is not the heir she will be illegitimate like DH  it's can be the reason why CJP abuse ORJSorry for what i will says : Seriously CJP have a lot money why he abuse kids he can have lot woman he never think about the traumatize that the childs will have I understand anything I hope that tomorrow we will have the answers
i hope that in the end of this drama DH will live with the Oh family and have a lot kids with ORJ
I can't wait everyone good night

I just finished watching ep 13 with engsub. This episode feel more calm than previous episode but when Yo Na appeared..BAM!! LOL =)) =)) =)) and they kissed!! =))
I'm glad that Yo Na appearance was not just fanservice. We knew before that Yo Na would appear everytime CDH feel stressed. Before Yo Na appeared there were sequence event that lead to CDH's stress, from he heard coincidentaly conversation between ORJ and ORO, CKJ threatened him and ORO said to him to cut any connection with ORJ after 2 months.
The ending scene..so it really confirmed that ORJ is MSY's child..
So..here is my thoughts:
I think scriptwriter-nim intentionally make viewers believe that CDH and ORJ is blood related/half-siblings. Actually, I feel this plot will coming when I watched earlier episodes. In episode 5, before SSG kissed ORJ, ORJ said about Winter Sonata. In that moment, I predicted that there will be plot that CDH and ORJ found that they blood related or half sibling, but in fact they were not. Similar with Winter Sonata plot story. (Spoiler for anyone who haven't watched Winter Sonata --> in the end, actually who has a blood relation with male lead is second male lead not female lead).
Sorry if my thoughts have posted before by somebody else. I couldn't catch-up the pages. Last time I checked thread, still on page 563 and now page 593!!

ps: sorry for my bad english

mekeo117 said:

I wonder why did the director allow the HUGE crowd that watch the RO chasing YN scene to appear in the drama ? It looks like they are "filming" I can even hear the background screaming of those fangirls ;;)

With all the handphone cameras snapping away I am surprise no one found out his  identity ( ID entertainment & chaebol ) after all he suppose to appear like CDH chasing after RO not dress up like YN

@Newssuki thanks for the heads up about the latest BTS of RO and YN in the cafe ...ohhh goshhh!!!! can't stop laughing even while watching the BTS .... I love love love love love Ji Sung!!! he's a very dedicated actor who knows how to bring out the best to make his character comes alive ..... and I love how humble , friendly, gentleman and a good natured guy he is ....just can't stop praising him ..you can really see in the BTS how he gives a lot of pointers on how certain scenes to be done ..... and yes , of course we have a very good PD nim and writer for this drama too ..but still ,I think I've never seen an actor like Ji Sung in any other BTS that I've watched while watching kdramas in these 10 years .... JS and PSJ have very good offscreen chemistry as well .... huhuhuhh..... 

ok .... back to the drama ... in the tarot card scene , the clairvoyant said that RJ has 3 guys vying for her love ... we already know that ORO and DH love her .. but then is KJ going to be the third guy for real ?? we know that from the relationship diagram , KJ is going to be interested in RJ .. but then I thought it's not going to happen because we're already on the 13th ep , and there's no interaction between KJ and RJ at all ... and with so many things need to be settled/solved ,would there be enough time to create love line between them ...huhuhuh .. i'm going to see how the writer is going to work this out ... well , we know that foxy CY is going to ask KJ to break off their engagement tonight ...actually , I don't even care what's going to happen between KJ and CY , but still ...when the clairvoyant said that RJ has 3 guys , I keen to think about this.... and the thing that I don't want to happen in this drama the most ,NO NOBLE IDIOCY PLEASE ....

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening  :)
To all chinggus here, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!  
and to my fellow sailormoon @onnififi KUNG HEI FAT CHOI  :) May you have a happy and sumptuous year ahead. You're a great mom and I'm proud of you ;)

Yesterday's episode was a blast.. It was hilarious and not expected specially the last scenes.
I can hear Cinderella's clock ticking that the secret will soon be unwrap and the pandora box will be open
I can't get enough of the episode yesterday and still lingers through me....

KISS ME KILL ME
- This episode is like a tribute to Valentine's day
TIPS FOR YOUR DATE

1. Serve your lover well.
image.jpg

2. Always be on your proper behavior "Don't be flashy"
image.jpg

3. Don't forget the CHEESY lines
3_1.jpg

4. Always look good  -"You want him to look only at you" ya know~ :P
  :x :\">
4_1.jpg

@moodypie said: onnififi said: wierna said: mrslee said:

if RJ gets kidnapped, can we get Shin Segi to appear to rescue her this time since DH did it the last time?  I miss him already… Btw, thank you everyone for your posts, especially to you live-recappers and screencappers!!! thank you so much!!! goodnight!  it's midnight here…going to dream about SSG, DH, YN, and her love ORO…LOL

fleurofjasmine said: I just finished watching ep 13 with engsub. This episode feel more calm than previous episode but when Yo Na appeared..BAM!! LOL =)) =)) =)) and they kissed!! =))
I'm glad that Yo Na appearance was not just fanservice. We knew before that Yo Na would appear everytime CDH feel stressed. Before Yo Na appeared there were sequence event that lead to CDH's stress, from he heard coincidentaly conversation between ORJ and ORO, CKJ threatened him and ORO said to him to cut any connection with ORJ after 2 months.
The ending scene..so it really confirmed that ORJ is MSY's child..
So..here is my thoughts:
I think scriptwriter-nim intentionally make viewers believe that CDH and ORJ is blood related/half-siblings. Actually, I feel this plot will coming when I watched earlier episodes. In episode 5, before SSG kissed ORJ, ORJ said about Winter Sonata. In that moment, I predicted that there will be plot that CDH and ORJ found that they blood related or half sibling, but in fact they were not. Similar with Winter Sonata plot story. (Spoiler for anyone who haven't watched Winter Sonata --> in the end, actually who has a blood relation with male lead is second male lead not female lead).
Sorry if my thoughts have posted before by somebody else. I couldn't catch-up the pages. Last time I checked thread, still on page 563 and now page 593!!

ps: sorry for my bad english

mcleen said: ok .... back to the drama ... in the tarot card scene , the clairvoyant said that RJ has 3 guys vying for her love ... we already know that ORO and DH love her .. but then is KJ going to be the third guy for real ?? we know that from the relationship diagram , KJ is going to be interested in RJ .. but then I thought it's not going to happen because we're already on the 13th ep , and there's no interaction between KJ and RJ at all ... and with so many things need to be settled/solved ,would there be enough time to create love line between them ...huhuhuh .. i'm going to see how the writer is going to work this out ... well , we know that foxy CY is going to ask KJ to break off their engagement tonight ...actually , I don't even care what's going to happen between KJ and CY , but still ...when the clairvoyant said that RJ has 3 guys , I keen to think about this.... and the thing that I don't want to happen in this drama the most ,NO NOBLE IDIOCY PLEASE ....

mekeo117 said:

I wonder why did the director allow the HUGE crowd that watch the RO chasing YN scene to appear in the drama ? It looks like they are "filming" I can even hear the background screaming of those fangirls ;;)

With all the handphone cameras snapping away I am surprise no one found out his  identity ( ID entertainment & chaebol ) after all he suppose to appear like CDH chasing after RO not dress up like YN

Archived