[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emme85

I was going to sleep, but there is something I must post first...

Finally iMBC updated Nana's description:

nn.jpg

나나

7살 어린 여자아이.항상 곰인형을 가슴에 안고 다니는 어린 인격.
인형처럼 예쁘게 생겼으나, 어린 아이답지 않은 어두운 분위기를 풍긴다.
언제나 겁에 질린 눈빛을 하고 있거나, 슬픈 표정을 짓고 있다.
이 인격을 처음 만난 리진이 ‘이름이 뭐야?’ 물었을 때,
‘나나’라고 대답한다. 그 뒤로 아이는 ‘나나’라는 이름으로 불리게 되지만,
실은 인형의 이름을 묻는 걸로 착각한 아이가 곰인형의 이름을
말해준 것이다. 아이의 이름은 따로 있다. 출현빈도는 높지 않으나, 반전이 있는 중요한 인격이다.

Tagging @yaqiyuki or @anyone to translate it~~ hehe

I'm glad that PAC members still active and make this thread alive as ever!!! Love u guys!!  :x

Guest nazzy1109

@Kasmic
Ok the ratings of this show surely does not do its justice. It's purely based on Korea and if they include the online ratings Im sure KMHM would sky rocket.

Shall we put it to the test? ... let's see where all the KMHM fans on this forum are from and if most of us arent living in Korea I guess my theory will be correct.

so let's in Ji Sung's words "Reset, Restart" this ratings poll

Country    KMHM member
Argentina @kadernyahch
Australia                             @Kasmic 
@limv
@cecelia
Bangladesh @nazzy1109
@Nymeria289
Brazil @honeyjoo
Canada @echevallier1_at_gmail.com_stv
@SHEIDA_GHANBARI
Chile @angelklove
Dubai @xiashenghan

Egypt @ilikeph0_stv
France @-_JiYeon_-
                                                        @Aeliana
Germany @Mau_Cherry

@bebebisous33
Greece @madlena
India @krish918
@mappyminho
Indonesia @traisa_stv  
@delfin
@Ruellitha95 
@Moon_Fars , 

@vynenitsuga
@ivydei
@SunShiineve
@luluiii
@eka1983
Jordan @cityhunterlee
Malaysia @secretgirl
@mcleen
@yoyo_icecube
@sa0irse
Philippines @SUNlight02

Poland @jane_pol_stv
Russia @chunnie36 
@theayanamirin 
@plappi
Saudi Arabia @R89CuteSmile
Serbia @anagard
Singapore @yaqiyuki 
@onnififi

@AnneLim
@libra22
Spain @Hesperide
Sweden @arto
Tunisia @ilchul
UK @EmoA
USA @valsava
@MissSquint
@keller07
@docster6
Vietnam @RieNguyen

Tonight, Kill Me, Heal Me officially ended :x:x:x
:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

THANK YOU ALL GUYS!!!
Look how many we are from different parts of the world!!!

Group HUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG !!!
and CHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRSSSS!!!
:x :x :x

:-O :-O :-O it feels like i'm all around the world at the same time with each & every one of u guys !!.........soooo many different parts of the world yet our hearts were stolen by thhis one drama !!!!!!..........group hugs to all of u from too !!!  >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

lol........@delfin dear...........if indeed such a scenerio occurs & is uploaded in YT we can rely on our chingu @yaqiyuki to sub the singaporean netizens' talk there !!! =)) =)) unni will become famous 'coz after all she's the founder of PAC so she's the legendary pervy ahjumma !! =))

@delfin if I'm going to do like Kail14 said then I will look like siao tingtong ahjumma run marathon with holding my boobs!!  =)) =)) =)) =)) Definitely my face will come out in Singapore News and I will be famous by then!!! Then you all will know who is onnififi.... =)) =)) =))

=)) =)) =)) ohhh i can't stop laughing,, trending topic right away if that happen,, i bet this thread will going to explode again,, ohhh onnie,, you need to ask request to blur face in News, we can have new celebrity, =)) =))

Now, 1000 more, 2 more months after, we should say goodbye to KMHM masterpiece.....

The best cast, unconventional, well-played characters, involving plot, excellent work of screenwriters and directors, amicable and understanding fans... seriously, this drama has evething!!!!

I want to thank you all for making viewing of this drama more involving, gripping, funny and unforgettable!
uri @PAC members @onnififi @nazzy1109 @Kail14 @moodypie @valsava @juju84 @eunsuhae & @othermembers who made us laugh our butts off!
uri dear mod @alekaonu!!Thank for you hard work and good chatting!
Uri detectives and simply well story-makers @Mau_Cherry, @ilchul, @littlellony @delfin @bebebisous33 @denarvie @plappi @madlena @anagard @Lucel18 @krish918 @kyunii88 @Moon_Fars  and @everyone :-*
chingus who provided us previews, stills, fanarts and BTSs @mrslee @libra22 @MarjorieA @yaqiyuki @emme85 
AND ALL ALL DEAR CHINGUDEUL!!!!I want to say THANK YOU, KAMSAHAMNIDA for being such a great  warm family!!! *thousand virtual hugs and kisses*
:-* :-* :-*  I love you all!

Everyone is saying goodbye... omg I still don't feel it yet????

I feel so at home when I'm in this thread.... :(( :((

It's the first time I'm feeling like this although I've been in a few drama threads before.
Interactions here are always so fun, exciting, thrilling, perverted (LOL) and many many!
Enjoyed talking to you guys sooo sooooooooooooo much!

I think I will still be lurking around here for at least 1 month???
Idk, it's already my habit to check this thread every morning when I wake up.
It's gonna be a habit that's hard to kick...... sobs sobs I'll miss all of you! See you all in other threads!

Oh and, for the first time ever, I actually feel like buying the director's cut dvd omgggg.
Usually I don't because the price is not cheap. But I want the scriptbooks!!!! Sighhhh.
I'll still continue to sub some of the bts I guess, when I have time... hehehhe :D

Guest Debinos

:-O :-O :-O it feels like i'm all around the world at the same time with each & every one of u guys !!.........soooo many different parts of the world yet our hearts were stolen by thhis one drama !!!!!!..........group hugs to all of u from too !!!  >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

Guest nazzy1109

@nazzy1109 hug to u too you kijibe!! Love u..

>:D< thank u sooo much !.........my first chingu in this thread.........the first person to help me out here........shall never forget u.......if u decide to watch any drama u prefer next, i hope u'll share it :) will love to spazz together again no matter how busy study pressure gets :x

Now, 1000 more, 2 more months after, we should say goodbye to KMHM masterpiece.....
The best cast, unconventional, well-played characters, involving plot, excellent work of screenwriters and directors, amicable and understanding fans... seriously, this drama has evething!!!!

I want to thank you all for making viewing of this drama more involving, gripping, funny and unforgettable!
uri @PAC members @onnififi @nazzy1109 @Kail14 @moodypie @valsava @juju84 @eunsuhae & @othermembers who made us laugh our butts off!
uri dear mod @alekaonu!!Thank for you hard work and good chatting!
Uri detectives and simply well story-makers @Mau_Cherry, @ilchul, @littlellony @delfin @bebebisous33 @denarvie @plappi @madlena @anagard @Lucel18 @krish918 @kyunii88 @Moon_Fars  and @everyone :-*
chingus who provided us previews, stills, fanarts and BTSs @mrslee @libra22 @MarjorieA @yaqiyuki @emme85 
AND ALL ALL DEAR CHINGUDEUL!!!!I want to say THANK YOU, KAMSAHAMNIDA for being such a great  warm family!!! *thousand virtual hugs and kisses*
:-* :-* :-*  I love you all!

Kamsahamnida chingu,, you got me at sherlock and simply story maker club,, :D :D :D . I start at that club first. But unfortunately i failed so many times because so much twist, :) :)

@nazzy1109 i remember y chingu as well. U r daebak!! Chingu at the moment my heart belongs to kmhm only but there is a glimmer of hope for me with jejudo gatsby but only if kim woo bin and kang sora are the leads!!so hope we can spazz there too!! Dont change ur username though!!

Everyone is saying goodbye... omg I still don't feel it yet????

I feel so at home when I'm in this thread.... :(( :((

It's the first time I'm feeling like this although I've been in a few drama threads before.
Interactions here are always so fun, exciting, thrilling, perverted (LOL) and many many!
Enjoyed talking to you guys sooo sooooooooooooo much!

I think I will still be lurking around here for at least 1 month???
Idk, it's already my habit to check this thread every morning when I wake up.
It's gonna be a habit that's hard to kick...... sobs sobs I'll miss all of you! See you all in other threads!

Oh and, for the first time ever, I actually feel like buying the director's cut dvd omgggg.
Usually I don't because the price is not cheap. But I want the scriptbooks!!!! Sighhhh.
I'll still continue to sub some of the bts I guess, when I have time... hehehhe :D

U are not the only one, me too :)) i want the scriptbooks too!!! how can I pre-order or still no news about it? I cant manage to backread anymore... but Im so loving this thread with awesome members here.. chingu ya ottokeee.... my withdrawal symptom is starting to kick in but somehow part of me feel here like home! errrr DID? lol thank u @yaqiyuki for uploading almost all bts i guess :D will wait awesome subbing project u have or will continue to do for KMHM :D

Archived