[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

@Kasmic

Ok the ratings of this show surely does not do its justice. It's purely based on Korea and if they include the online ratings Im sure KMHM would sky rocket.

Shall we put it to the test? ... let's see where all the KMHM fans on this forum are from and if most of us arent living in Korea I guess my theory will be correct.

so let's in Ji Sung's words "Reset, Restart" this Ratings Poll

Country    KMHM member
Argentina @kadernyahch
Australia                             @Kasmic 
@limv
@cecelia
Bangladesh @nazzy1109
@Nymeria289
Brazil @honeyjoo
Canada @echevallier1_at_gmail.com_stv
@SHEIDA_GHANBARI
Chile @angelklove
Dubai @xiashenghan

Ecuador @MarjorieA
Egypt @ilikepho_stv
@asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv
France @-_JiYeon_-
@Aeliana
@joxx
Germany @Mau_Cherry

@bebebisous33
Greece @madlena
Hong Kong @humbeggar
India @krish918
@mappyminho
@Sunset90
Indonesia @traisa_stv  
@delfin
@Ruellitha95 
@Moon_Fars , 

@vynenitsuga
@ivydei
@SunShiineve
@luluiii
@eka1983
@tjliliana
@EltaD
Hongkong @000231846597
Japan @love_sakura02
Jordan @cityhunterlee
Malaysia @secretgirl
@mcleen
@yoyo_icecube
@sa0irse
@emme85
@Newssuki
@raizaha
Morocco @sihams
Philippines @SUNlight02

@FerizL
@bluenix_me
Poland @jane_pol_stv
Romania @Hannahmiriam
Russia @chunnie36 
@theayanamirin 
@plappi
@BelitskayaA
Saudi Arabia @R89CuteSmile
Serbia @anagard
Singapore @yaqiyuki 
@onnififi

@AnneLim
@libra22
@beingdramatic
Spain @Hesperide
Sweden @arto
Taiwan @babydrawers
Tunisia @ilchul
Turkey @HanaY
UK @EmoA
USA @valsava
@MissSquint
@keller07
@docster6
@superkt
@islandgirl866
@humbeggar
@titimaac
@evie7
@cclover1
Ukraine @juju84
Vietnam @RieNguyen

So far,

36 Countries
80 KMHM international fans

Thank you all for expressing all your love for KMHM and for leaving a mark in this thread so that anyone who wants to view it in the future will see that during this time, all of us from different places and cultures gathered here together to witness and share our love to this awesome drama as it ended :) 
:x :x :x

Goodmorning!!! and see you all again later!
P.S. I'll continue to edit this so everyone can be a part :)

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show is too awesome for me to move on...I mean...I've been sticking with this drama over a month now (I remembered I joined this thread when it had already had 100 or 300 pages) We've gone through so much together. So much.

The fact that it took 7 years to make KMHM the KMHM as we know today and how it struggle with the casting and then the webtoon writer and the strange TV rating and all these shocking secrets revealed epi by epi written by our god writer Jin Soo Wan just made me deeply in love the the drama and I don't want to...I'm not ready to let it go....

It's not goodbye for sure. It's not goodbye. I hope JS would get back home and quickly recover then someday we could be able to see Ji-Eum on air again 
Thankyou once again. Thankyou so much @everyone

Guest nazzy1109

me and my neverending wishful thoughts.........dear south koreans.........i don't know if it will at all work..........but please request for one special KMHM episode after JS & HJE takes time to rest..........jebal !

Guest asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv

you guys are saying goodbyes already  :((  i only joined for 3 weeks but it was  so sweet reading all your stuff   :x

i hope we gather again at the awards time and may it be good news " please give Ji Sung a big daesang award 
[-O<  " 
I am also from Egypt add me 
:\">

My dear chingu @nazzy1109, @Mau_Cherry, @madlena, @chunnie36, @anagard, @yaqiyuki,
@onnififi, @ilchul, @EmoA, @valsava, @delfin, @denarvie, @moodypie, @littleloony, @evie7, @emme85, @juju84, @sophiajett, @hazelzerone! I'm so glad that I met you all! I love you all! :x
And glad I came here in the warm company KmHm! 
Thanks to @everyone for support, discussion, videos, reсaps and screencaps! 
Ahead of me is still waiting for the translation into russian of the last eposode. I'll do my best! 
All of you without knowing it helped us with the translation! 
I don't want you to leave, so I will not say goodbye )))

sob-sob-sob......

Woah... Slowdown guys.... This is first time i got 28 notifications and 529 unreaded post.

I'm Sorry. I late. I just don't have encourage to taking any spoiler that Our recaper and screencaper give to us. So I'm here after watching the raw.

I write this comment after i reading in 2 hours (i lost counting how much page that i've read). You all daebak making this thread run so fast.

Thank You to @Kail14 and @moodypie for your warm  welcome to me. I've becoming panda for two days.

Thank's to all recaper and screencaper. You do great jobs.

Thank's to @yaqiyuki for bts vid. I have no courage to open it. So i'll save and watch it later.

@Vyenenitsuga Yes chingu i'm indonesian. I can read hangul and understand few word in Korean. I learn in autodidact since my freshmen year.

@Kail14 your award so small chingu. Do you make it in Se Gi's matchbox size? :))

About this drama:

I give this ending 9/10. It will be perfect if this scene

1nIAqQ.gifcr to libra22

Take place in the brighter place. I think it'll be another *educational purpose* scene if it take in brighter place. Or it is present to PAC so we can using our wonderful imagination to describing this scene in our language? :))

I feel like watching It's Okay It's Love again In this scene

iVvaa9car137r.gifcr owner

So for me and @everyone that sad about this farewell i'll quote @kadernyahch signature "Don't cry cause it over, smile because it happen"

Jin Soo Wan Writer-nim, Sarangmnida! :x :x :x

Thank you for this beautiful story, you've shared with us! Thank you for making us laugh till we hoarse and cry till we get numb. Thank you for making us happy and sad, angry and annoyed, heartbroken and then bringing us happiness again.

Thank you for making us feel all of these emotions and more! For creating and sharing this amazingly crazy world with us!

Kill Me, Heal Me will forever remain in my heart as a very fond memory and I'm so gonna relive it over and over again. :) :x

Also I want to express my huge thanks and never dying admiration for Ji Sung's mind-blowing, out -of -this world acting talent! His portrayal of the alters was beyond any praise! =D> ^:)^ I sincerely and fervently hope he would get his Daesang at the end of this year! And for now I hope he has a good rest with his wife and wait happily for their Bo Bae. :)

And ofc my never-ending praise and love to Hwang Jung-Eum for her equally amazing talent in comedy as well as drama. Unni, you are something! :x =D> ^:)^

These two will forever remain the BEST K-dorama couple for me! :x :x :x They share an incredible bound and ability to bring the best in each other and complete each other so well on screen! And create one of the most incredible, tangible, touching and sizzling hot chemistry in k-dorama history! :x :x :x

I wish them all the best and a lot of amazing projects in the future!

And pray to all K -doramaland Gods to let these two meet again as leads in another wonderful dorama/movie some time in the future! I know I'm greedy but please! [-O< [-O< [-O<

I know they would blow us away with their amazing chemistry and team work again, if given an opportunity!

And once again thank you to all the KMHM team for their hard work and dedication! All of you guys are what made this project so amazing! :-bd

Also, I want to thank you all guys for making this thread so memorable, warm, positive, funny, witty, insightful and friendly! You are really like my second family. And a place where we all can breath, laugh and forget about our troubles, share our thoughts and happiness and love for this amazing show and much more.

Thank you all my faithful chingus and fellow clubbers. I love you! :x :x :x >:D<

Don’t know if I’d be able to drop by often, or if I would join some other thread any time soon (NOW I’m really starting to feel my withdrawal symptoms and there is nothing that catches my fancy at the moment to help me ease it. Will just keep re-watching my Ji-Eum couple in Secret and KMHK for now. I swear, there was/is no other k-dorama couple/OTP that makes me feel like they do!). But I hope We will meet each other again in this or some new thread later on!

p.s. And Happy (belated) 1000+ pages! Whohoo! <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest ilchul

emme85 said: Oh my... when I rewatch Mr. X scene in the bathroom with DH.. the way he talks, it's like SG cosplaying a magician!! 
I can't stop laughing!!

Cute isn't he??

Guest jane_pol_stv

I know that JS and HJE need rest and take care of their loved ones

(especially JS) but... maybe at the end of the next year... new, amazing drama

together? Or movie? Pretty please! There is some kind of magical power

when they are together. My eyes will be glued to the screen, I promise!

Are you reading this MBC's spy? Or producer/director/wirter? More Ji-Eum couple! We won't be tired of them... EVER!

And before i go to sulk in the corner because my favorite dorama ended, I want to confess, Ahn Yo Na KIJIBAE SARANGHEYO! :x :-* Uwaaa! I would miss you like crazy! :(( :(( :((

Don't get me wrong I was crying a river while watching each of DH's precious alters bidding their farewell BUT Yo Na... this kijibae... Uwaaa, she just struck the chord in my heart! :(( :(( :(( After all she is the first GIRL to make uri Elusive writer-nim Omega publishing his best-selling novel in PINK cover! :-bd

And don't forget her parting gift for Ri Jin! =)) I just love her brave and tough way of saying her good-byes. Bratty and bold to the end, never show your tears YoNa style! :)>- :x

tumblr_niyzg79uVf1qmyyxjo1_500_zpslb9fmf

Uwaaa, my eyes full of tears just from remembering it! :(( :(( :(( Like I told you guys, BBF FOREVER these two!!! :x :x :x

And I was SO proud of SSG today! Finally our boy showed his kissing skills! I knew you could do it! :-bd He's put everything he has, every bit of his love for Ri Jin in that farewell searing kiss! :x :x :x

Gosh, how much I would miss all of them! I was just like Ri Jina today, crying my eyes out all the way while seeing them all off. :((

They are not even my own alters but they will forever live in my heart! :x :x :x

Guest ilchul
@yaqiyuki thank you for the BTS :) as expected JS ssi is always a caring person and looks like his voice problem started since shooting episode 18 not only the last 2 episodes!!! I hope his better by now and he and all KMHM team have a good rest while enjoying the success of this amazing drama :)

@cecilia thank you for informing us about Mr.X conversation with CDH :) it gave us a clear view and explanation to his appearance, after all he was really the alter who would help him to face his fears and take over the controle over his body and life solely without the need for the other alters existence :D 

someone told me that PD nim never cut the passionate kiss, maybe @mrslee who said that, and It really HAPPEN!! @mrslee said if segi is gone, CDH will continue!!!

THE PRODUCTION TEAM REALLY WATCHED US!!!!

Yes @vynenitsuga i said that!!!! I said that we dont have to worry after Se Gi get his kiss he always wanted, CDH will continue! Omo. the writer is really stalking us.

@Kasmic
Ok the ratings of this show surely does not do its justice. It's purely based on Korea and if they include the online ratings Im sure KMHM would sky rocket.

Shall we put it to the test? ... let's see where all the KMHM fans on this forum are from and if most of us arent living in Korea I guess my theory will be correct.

so let's in Ji Sung's words "Reset, Restart" this ratings poll

Country    KMHM member
Argentina @kadernyahch
Australia                             @Kasmic 
@limv
@cecelia
Bangladesh @nazzy1109
@Nymeria289
Brazil @honeyjoo
Canada @echevallier1_at_gmail.com_stv
@SHEIDA_GHANBARI
Chile @angelklove
Dubai @xiashenghan

Egypt @ilikepho_stv
@asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv
France @-_JiYeon_-
@Aeliana
Germany @Mau_Cherry

@bebebisous33
Greece @madlena
India @krish918
@mappyminho
@Sunset90
Indonesia @traisa_stv  
@delfin
@Ruellitha95 
@Moon_Fars , 

@vynenitsuga
@ivydei
@SunShiineve
@luluiii
@eka1983
Jordan @cityhunterlee
Malaysia @secretgirl
@mcleen
@yoyo_icecube
@sa0irse
@emme85
@Newssuki
@raizaha
Philippines @SUNlight02

@FerizL
Poland @jane_pol_stv
Russia @chunnie36 
@theayanamirin 
@plappi
Saudi Arabia @R89CuteSmile
Serbia @anagard
Singapore @yaqiyuki 
@onnififi

@AnneLim
@libra22
Spain @Hesperide
Sweden @arto
Tunisia @ilchul
UK @EmoA
USA @valsava
@MissSquint
@keller07
@docster6
@superkt
Vietnam @RieNguyen

So far,

27 Countries
60 KMHM international fans

Thank you all for expressing all your love for KMHM and for leaving a mark in this thread so that anyone who wants to view it in the future will see that during this time, all of us from different places and cultures gathered here together to witness and share our love to this awesome drama as it ended :) 
:x :x :x

Goodmorning!!! and see you all again later!
P.S. I'll continue to edit this so everyone can be a part :)

Make it 28 countries, my dear!

Love from Ukraine! @juju84! =; :x >:D<

Hello chingus, unnies, ahjummas (peace), thank you so much for welcoming me in this thread. I started joining the kmhm roller coaster ride at episode 4 out of boredom. But i am so happy i did. I figuratively met a lot of nice people from all over the world in this thread. We shared our stories and opinion. we laughed and cried together.

Thank you all for being one of the best family i have in kdramaland. Thank you for appreciating my gifs. I may not be able to reply to all the posts that i am tagged, but please be informed thaf it melts my heart to know you appreciated my Posts.

I am crying and laughing but surely this is not goodbye. We will meet again in another drama thread that we will.commonly like.

To thr writer of KMHM, in case you are still lurking here (btw you need to give me credits for borrowing my ideas, lol ), thank you writer-nim for giving us a wonderful drama.

To the two Cha Do Hyuns. *bow of respect*

Guest jane_pol_stv

I love the quote Yo Sub used as his last poem: "Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!" -"The wind rises… We must try to live!" Paul Valery... It's so meaningful! Bye, bye sweet boy :) I just can't stop saying "Goodbye" to them!

Today I was crying a lot... And I'm not crybaby ;)

Archived