[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

What an a great drama, the ending wrapped up everything nicely. I liked the message and awareness that was created for abuse be it physical or mental, and mental illness as a whole. That forgiving your abuser is essentially a way for you to for give and move on from the past. That love cures all, and having someone near you can be your salvation. This drama wasn't overly dramatic or romantic it had a good mix of everything. The element of the mystery was fun, and kept us guessing and watching week after week. The characters with the exception of the Oh parents were flawed. 

Nothing much else left to say except, well done to every single person involved in the making of this drama. 
:)>-

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh, only now it fully downs on me that this dorama is really over.

I feel like it was just yesterday that I first opened one of my favorite threads on vk and found the very first pics of our OTP on the set of KMHM. I remember it so vividly, how I’ve done a double take and scratched at my eyes to make sure that I wasn't seeing things and that my secret wish I didn't even dare to dream came true and so fast and my most favorite OTP reunited again as leads! I must confess I didn't pay much attention to the plot at that time. I just scanned the posts and found the airing time just to realize that the first episode was about to air on the very same day! It was Christmas time in my country and it was the best Christmas present for me!

And just as I thought this dorama and Ji - Eum OTP gripped my heart at the very first scenes of the show and never let it go till the very end!

And now when this amazingly beautiful adventure is over and my adrenalin rush starts to subside I feel so sad that there won't be this agonizingly sweet anticipation for the next Wed-Thurs starting next week.

This happy, bitter-sweet sadness when your favorite dorama/book has come to end and you feel so full with happy emotions yet so empty and sad at the same time.

It's the happy kind of sadness but it's still sad. :((

this may sound as a shocking news but for me no one can live up to uri YN's cuteness and persistence

:)

) she's one of her kind

:D

OMO HELP!!! I'm in deep trouble!!! I love the teenager girl alter in a man's body more than a real girl :-O JS ssi what did do to me?

:(

(

( I'm ruined in this life!!!

(

(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This makes two of us, chingu! =;

I honestly surprised myself with this strong reaction for YoNa's farewell. I knew I loved this girl but when the time came to say good-bye to her I just couldn't :(( :(( :((

I can't seem to stop repeating it but Ji Sung is beyond amazing! =D> ^:)^ I doubt anyone could bring these alters to live as vividly as he did. Making them all so distinguished and unique!

For me Yona was/is a girl 100%! I never saw a man playing a teenage girl, for me it was always Ahn. Yo. Na. :-* :x

This makes two of us, chingu! =;

I honestly surprised myself with this strong reaction for YoNa's farewell. I knew I loved this girl but when the time came to say good-bye to her I just couldn't :(( :(( :((

I can't seem to stop repeating it but Ji Sung is beyond amazing! =D> ^:)^ I doubt anyone could bring these alters to live as vividly as he did. Making them all so distinguished and unique!

For me Yona was/s a girl 100%! I never saw a man playing a teenage girl, for me it was always Ahn. Yo. Na. :-* :x

count me in, chingus! When I looked at JS playing YN, I've never thought she's a MAN xDDD how come that badass kijibae was imprisoned in ahjussi's body?!

img]cr to theayanamirin

Guest ilchul

emme85 said: Finally the ending of KMHM... but I hope our friendship throughout this drama will not end....  ;)
I'm thankful to @everyone here... especially @yaqiyuki, who always helps me with translation and gave me the link for iMBC onair (and it's the 1st time I ever registered in Korean TV channel.. haha)... and I really mean EVERYONE here!! I can't tag u all... coz I don't want to miss anyone out... 
We'll see u guys around!! Whether in this thread.. or anywhere!!
I know where to find my twin onni @onnififi... u know where I'll be too, right?? hehehe 
Sis @kyunii88, keep your memes around.. tag me if you come up with new memes.. I don't have any material on the fox again... hahahaha...
And I missed our friend @Louise90 who started this thread with us lonnnnnnnggggg time ago. where have u been chingu?? Thank u for helping me with translation before~~
And I hope our chingu @eunsuhae can come around here to read all recaps that she had missed whenever she can...
Lastly... I'm sorry if all my posts, recaps, awful translation before this annoys u guys... ^:)^I'm going to learn korean more after this!!
I love Kill Me Heal Me!!!!! I'm still gonna keep this thread in my Bookmark!
See u guys around!! SMILE!!!

Only now  am I fully realising that this Drama is really over :(( :(( :((

To tell the truth, I don't realise it still.....Maybe after rewatching 2 last eppies with subs, I'll be able to feel the same...........and  some time later, i'll rewatch the whole series with a great pleasure :)

And still ... you know ...

I can't forgive DH father for cruelty to ORJ. No circumstances can make a grown man beating a little girl. I cann't justify him any situation or set of circumstances, nor his spinelessness.

can't forgive DH mother for complicity and silence.

can't forgive DH grandmother for the same.
I just can accept the scenario.

And I would't want to argue about this, just expressed my opinion.

And just believe me, I know what it means to forgive. Not in the context of child abuse, just in another, an adult situation.

I really cried when SeGi left :(. That was the saddest part of the drama, I just dont want SeGi to disappear, he was the best character of this drama.

I will miss this OTP so much! They have the best chemistry and I hope to see them doing a Kim Eun Sook and Hong Sisters drama too! OR and RJ were the best siblings I have ever seen on screen. They were so sincere and they felt real. And their parents!!!! OMG best parents in a drama, finally kdrama's show us there are real good parents in Korea too :P.

Hope Kim Hee Sun's drama is good too, so we can get a bit of consolation (kidding, KHS is one of my favorite actresses). I hope Ji Sung will rest well before becoming a father, I am curious how his baby will look like (a first for me, because Ji Sung seems such a sincere and kind actor, you just want the best for him).

Did they already have an after party?

@everyone

i need to give PD-nim, Writer-nim a BOW
and one long applause for this great drama

of course i need to thank JiSung oppa, Hwang Jung Eum unnie for accepting this drama, and make this year so great from the start
and make me wait for their next project ( wishing for third one :D :D :D :D ) 

its really true that you did (PD-nim, Writer-nim) kill me while watching this drama but at the same time you did heal me 
and i should say i became a fan for the writer-nim unnie and waiting for the next project

Guest echevallier1_at_gmail.com_stv

I didn't watch the last 2 episodes but I'm so RIDICULOUSLY elated that the drama finish well...

For 3 month now I went thru the worst time of my life (I think) but I'm glad to say that KMHM help me to go through it...

What a heart warming story :  THANK YOU WRTTERNIM!!!!

And  JiSung ssi performance was awesome!!! It's been a while since I laughed so hard and since my heart broke so much for a character.

THANK YOU Ji SUNG SSI !!!!!! SARANG HAE!

And, as an actor does NEVER  work alone : THANK YOU to the rest of the cast!!!!!  LOVE YOU ALL!

Archived