[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

I'm ready for Shin Yool to make her identity known to WS. It's becoming a little too unrealistic that he hasn't figured out she's a woman. I can understand her not finding out who he is because commoners would not know he's a prince.  However, all the people who does business with her trading post will know she's a woman.

Impressions from ep 9:
1) SY's brother is HILARIOUS! I love him! 
2) YW's queenly attire and all of the hair jewelry for both YW and WS's mother is jjang!
3) WS's turn on the horse by way of actor JH was incredible!!  Loved the sword fight with WW too. Great twists and kicks!
4) I'm thinking WSR's right hand man, the red ninja, could possibly go crazy near end of drama and pull a fatal attraction on YW.  He could kill her and then himself while professing his undying love.  I can see it in my mind, but I don't know if k-dramas ever go in that direction. 
5) In almost every k-drama, the male lead is shirtless at least once and having seen lots of upper bodies, I have to say, JH is a serious body builder. He's also very flexible, very graceful.  He's not stiff like a body builder, but almost like a gymnast.  I think the man hits the gym often. I really respect that. When I think how busy his life is, yet he still prioritizes his health, kudos!  For anyone who has tried to schedule fitness into their busy days, you know what I'm talking about.  He should make a fitness/weight training video series with his gym buddies and/or wife. 
As for YW's feelings for WS, I don't think it's love.  It's ambition.  Her goal is to be queen, period.  She will manipulate every which way and every one she possibly can to achieve her goal.  I don't know if I will ever be convinced throughout the run of the drama that she loves WS.  In the episode 10 preview I wonder if she's offering her hand to WS to be king or be her husband for real.  I think he's not going to take it.
SOGC, Fighting!  

Guest anomaka

lclarakl said: I'm ready for Shin Yool to make her identity known to WS. It's becoming a little too unrealistic that he hasn't figured out she's a woman. I can understand her not finding out who he is because commoners would not know he's a prince.  However, all the people who does business with her trading post will know she's a woman.

Guest dawnshine

Congratulations to Gaekbok for....winning the bet!  <:-P
I think YW will try to get close to WS and try to win his "love" - not technically love but to gain his trust because she does look happy when she found out WS winning the race and she disliked WW only kept looking at SY but not her.
WS was about to faint after a fierce competition at the thanksgiving dinner. Everything he saw was blurry, which is why he didn't even have a slight suspicion of the girl in veil is Gaekbong. But I think he's going to (indirectly) save her from that intense vulnerable situation with the King placing his sword on her. We'll get to see this at the beginning of ep 10 tomorrow. Wheee....
From the preview of ep 10, WS is still playing the foolish Soso at the trading house although SY later told BM that WS is part of the royal family. Why do I get the sense that even by the end of ep 10, WS will still be clueless of the gender of Gaekbong? 
@anomaka The writer made some changes in her novel that are different from history. In the novel SY was pregnant with WS's child.  :-$
@haymochi Nah, I doubt the King is interested in SY romantically. He's still seeing her as one big enemy for being responsible in overthrowing him. SY is beginning to be in danger because everyone sees her as enemy. Prince WS better be aware of this to standby in protecting our SY. But I think the tough independent SY will not scream for help, instead she's the one helping WS in every way she can. 

anomaka said: lclarakl said: I'm ready for Shin Yool to make her identity known to WS. It's becoming a little too unrealistic that he hasn't figured out she's a woman. I can understand her not finding out who he is because commoners would not know he's a prince.  However, all the people who does business with her trading post will know she's a woman.

dawnshine said: Congratulations to Gaekbok for....winning the bet!  <:-P
I think YW will try to get close to WS and try to win his "love" - not technically love but to gain his trust because she does look happy when she found out WS winning the race and she disliked WW only kept looking at SY but not her.

i've just to suck it up that WS is the forever clueless leading man regarding his love life esp saeguks  usually take longer time in that aspect. I'll just keep chanting "epic romancex3" that the novel and this drama has promised us.I think once this secret is out , we are all going to forget about ever complaining and start swooning again   :))

Guest dawnshine

@Iclaraki @cutestrobery Kokchungma, no worries, the drama will show us bit by bit how WS finds out about Geakbong being a girl and then eventually she was his bride. I think the beauty of the story is how clueless he is yet she always ends up being with him and bring him luck...that shows they are meant to be together, she is his one and only Northstar who truly leads him to shine. The story is starting to deliver the touching element soon when both are facing so much obstacles. Many complimented about this after reading the novel, which also suggests the best is yet to come. But of course if there'll be a 18+ scene for WS to find out the gender of SY, who would object that? It'd be amusing to see, no?
@Iclaraki :)) ^:)^ I'm following you! I chuckled when I was reading that post of yours. It's true that YW's ego is bruised now considering WS likes Gaekbong - a man so much but not her the prettiest in Goryeo. Hey but it's true that WS's grandson liked men in history and the royal line ended there. A little joke intended for the writer, maybe? Back to SOGC I don't think YW was jealous about this. She just wants everyone in her control so she could help her family be in power and she be the next Queen. Don't you think she likes her shadow? She bought him a gift at the trading company. Or was she just using that to bribe her shadow knowing he likes her so that he would continue to spy for her and listen to her? I guess we'll find out more in the coming episodes. 

AGB Nationwide 
MBC Shine or Go Crazy:11.2%(+0.2)
SBS Punch:14%(+2.1)
KBS2 Blood:5.2%

AGB Seoul
SBS Punch:14.7%(+1.6)
MBC Shine or Go Crazy:13.1%(+0.8)
KBS2 Blood:not in top 20

TNmS Nationwide
MBC Shine or Go Crazy:9.4%(+0)
SBS Punch:12.7%(+0.8)

TNmS Seoul
MBC Shine or Go Crazy:12.9%(+0.2)
SBS Punch:15.1%(+0.3)

Punch rating is just wow.........Keep going SOGC,fighting! just release another kiss teaser,i bet your rating will increase again,lol...the medicine kiss recorded the highest rating in that ep :D

True, but everyone seems to know that the trading post is owned by a woman.  Even if he doesn't know she's a woman, his right hand man who is slinking around digging up information should have discovered this information a long time ago.  It just doesn't seem right that the prince who breezes in here and there finds out that she dresses like a man, and WS who lived in the same house for a while and has known Geabong for several weeks doesn't have a clue and hasn't heard anything.

I guess I'm just ready to move on from this whole cross dressing thing.  This drama is only 20 episodes, and we're entering the mid-point.  The part of the storyline is getting a little old. It was strange that she's wearing a head garb in front of the king and other nobles.  Okay, I'm going to get over my disappointment that WS still doesn't know Gaebong is a woman and the lady in red.

Wang So KNOWS that the company assistant he a is a woman. He mentioned it several times. He just doesn't know Gaebong is the company assistant head, which is understandable since she deliberately hid it from him.

And it makes perfect sense why she would wear a veil in the palace. She is an unmarried woman, I think it is just normal for her to be wearing a veil esp in palace where extreme manner is required.

Idk but i don't think SY has the intention of revealing herself to WS anymore. She said so herself she wants to by his side, even if by being his brother is the only way to do so.

WS needs to find out soon! We need to move on already... Come one . Give us a surprise tonight

who already watched ep 9 raw or the livestreaming a few hours ago??

anyone can tell me what you think about ep 9??
does YS knew SS is the 4th Prince??
does WS knew YS is the first fake wedding bride??

YS knew SS real identity, but SS has yet to find out about hers..

Epi9 was awesome! You have to watch it to feel it. :P

Today's episode was nice. WS came in and saved the day as expected. Way to go!

The king is bent on punishing YS. WW tried to defend her but he's about to lose his head. My guess is WS will collapse at that point from his injury and save them.
Preview looks good too. When the King finds WS at that trading company he'll surely think WS is in cahoots with YS to take his throne. 
I wonder if WS will take YW's hand. Probably not. He's not interested in the throne right now, he's trying to avenge his father's death.
YS now knows So So is WS, will she finally reveal herself to him or are they going to drag it a bit longer? Can't wait for tomorrow. 

What if.. we r all wrong? The main rival/obstacle that WS had to face wasn't the big bad WSR? It is his big brother?!! Omg! I can't imagine!! So glad the pace is picking up!