[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

@jolin_chan...I can't stop laughing when demon goddess try to kiss sexy sifu and sexy sifu like..'Xiao Gu!!!'. <He act like HQG want to rape him. Muahaha>. And one part when BZH pour water in big basin to HQG taking bath. He really2 look like love slave ;) and also went MY get release after BZH agreed to follow HQG rule.<My expression like...what BZH? U become demon goddess love slave?? Ha6> How many time i remember those scene... I kept laughing ;) sexy sifu seem so hopeless infront his beloved ♡♡♡

Demon goddess totally win my heart ♡♡♡

Why MXL hair turn white? And what HQG said to BZH when she want to taking bath? I really2 want to know all that couple dialogue for today episode... ♡♡♡

Edited by Bella-Chimura
  • Like 5

Guest kashie19

I had a bad feeling that they will cut the kiss somehow :tears:

I've been thinking, is BZH scar already flare up when he is being chain in QG room? That's why he is sweating a lot, just like when he cut off the scars?

MY certainly splashing quite a lot of water, the scar seem big :angry:

I have a bad feeling too. I'm going to expect the very worse, so I don't go off the deep end...or become "obsessed" via Journey of Flower vocabularies 

@Bella-Chimura and jolin_chan.

I know he's acting all indignant and y'all but I can tell he's definitely paying attention to QG's new look! Then when QG's about to kiss him and he yells out her name, I'm with there, it such a great scene and I had the giggles too!. This is very entertaining and I love how their relationship has taken on another level.

I kind of like him helpless, a reversal of their relationship and they're definitely on par now! Oh dear, big yawn better head off, it's 2am! Yikes

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 3

The dialogue tonight is intense. Many words, all emotional punch to the face sort of dialogue,

Can't remember exact words but during the bath tub, she was saying she did  no wrong, etc etc and BZH admitted to her he was wrong. She was shocked he admitted he was wrong since he never admitted that in front of her. She tested him again and again on whether he now feels regret taking her on as a disciple, etc etc. 

She lost herself for a moment when he was tied up. She told him to go, he refuses. She said she was losing her patience, he asks for Mo Yan and NMT to be released. She refuses. He refuses to leave. So she says to him "Why don't you stay then as my slave, and do everything I ask you to do..  be my toyboy"

The word I believe is equivalent to toyboy or sex slave if you wish and she made a move to kiss him, and he shouted at her to wake her up. Rememeber the settings; kissing is not something done lightly. It is wrong for her to act so wantonly. It was nothing romantic, she said he knows how she feels about him, so why not stay and be her toyboy.

She wants to humiliate him, taunted him that he is Changliu's immortal and great leader now reduced to such condition. She was being a total b***h to him and she gets angrier each times he says he takes it upon himself for all the wrongs she is and how she has become.

However his first words when he saw her again was a bit too much. Like why he is there and he says effectively "To clean up the house", so you know why she is pissed. She doesn't see where she is wrong and he acts as if she is wrong.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 3

@jolin_chan..really2 hope they save kiss scene for tomorrow...please don't cut it !! But in preview BZH laughing like crazy man. The background like in Qisha palace. Em..but HQG died at another place I think?? Or..they fight in Qisha but HQG make illusion. So they just fight in Qisha palace. When see BZH laughing like that..I think I still had a chance to watch sexy sifu crazy for a while. Ha7

• Like 4

Guest dominjoonssi

glad to know all those spoiler scripts I translated all came out, i guess maybe last shot really of Beautiful Sister waking up?

Guest Checkmate24601

Numbers and proportionality have got nothing to do with it.  10,000 people may have died through her in some way, shape or form.  But Chang Liu's disciples were also soldiers.  They signed on knowing they could be killed in battle, in action.  There is also the unacknowledged fact by MY and lots of people that many things did not happen because HQG wanted it to happen.  Remember when SQM brought the 7 Murder Sect to rescue HQG from her nail punishment but SCQ (ie. Asian Fabio) knocked out his master and took everyone away.  The killing that happened is not HQG's doing or order.  What about the portal that allowed her to go to NWY?  Well, Asian Fabio misled her into thinking that Shuo Feng could be returned from the Nuwa Stone. 

Why doesn't anyone condemn MY for killing his own wife/lover simply because she is from 7 Murder Sect?  There's no mention that she seduced him or she was playing him to get power or the Deity Devices.  HQG was right when she and BZH were arguing morality and right and wrong over the bathtub (why couldn't it have been in the bathtub - gets bricked ...interesting locale anyways for holding an intellectual debate :P ), MY gets excused again and again because he's doing everything for the good of Chang Liu.  Well guess what?  Chang Liu is NOT the panacea and all-round golden ticket to forgiveness.  :angry:  NMT and MY deserved everything that is being thrown at them right now.  What about NMT's evilness?  What about her irrational hatred and obsession with grudges and against HQG?  Does anyone think she will really get punished if she were released back to Chang Liu?  Do you think MY would punish her?  Of course not.  They're two peas in a pod. 

Edited by Checkmate24601

Wow you guys are quick. I woke up and the pages increased by 4. Anyways thank you for the spoilers, I'm excited to watch it. I've been waiting for a week to see QG and BZH scenes. Finally she became Demon Goddess. It was very sad to see all the people around her died one by one and she couldn't do anything. Ugh that was hard to watch. 

Someone mentioned earlier that that they're planning to make a movie of it, I hope they use the same casts. I mean who else can fit the role of HQG and BZH. Li Ying and Wallace are my only HQG and BZH. No one else can replace that.:D

Preview : NMT want to take the Desolate Energy from QG :angry:

This girl seriously is one greedy person beyond compare :angry:

And QG trick BZH that she harm MY?

@Bella-Chimura I think MXL hair turn grey because he feel so guilty that QS already did so much for him, while he making QS's love become hate and making TB and LSY dead as the result. The part I remember is BZH trying to persuade QG that what MY did is all for Chang Liu. And QG also stated that eventhough she got Desolate Energy, she never harm anyone unless someone (I think she refer to MY) who in the righteous side is making people dead.

BZH also say that he also feel sad that DF died, but .... (I forgot this part) I think he said we should just let go? So QG got furious and ask if DF didn't shielding her, the one who died would be her, and would BZH feel sad if that happened or would BZH still insisting that it's all for the sake of Chang Liu and just let it be.

And I also remember that QG ask BZH when BZH got chain in her room, did BZH regretting that he is not taking NMT as disciple instead of QG, and BZH said that the part he regret is that he did't take good enough care of QG.

@kashie19 I'm so deep into the obsession of TJOF so I think it's hard to cure it :tears: will need to gather 10 dramas to cure the obsession I think :P

@thundergirl3 he certainly looking so jumpy when QG try to kiss him LOL, so jumpy that he might got tempted and give the passionate kiss earlier than the script? :w00t::phew:

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 6

They did chop chop quite a bit. When sifu enters xiao gu's room...they chopped! Then when suddenly sifu appears at the demon's lair...they chopped....so much chop pork chop...lol. I cant wait for tomorrow's episodes.  I wish bzh and hqg interaction lasted longer. Bet they pork chopped a lot of that too. 

Oh man....when xiao gu tried to kiss zi hua...i was like..."jeezz dood, just let her kiss you" :angry::angry::crazy::huh:

It was soo weird seeing zi hua pouring water into the tub. Hes always been the boss, not the peasant...hahaha. Wallace seems that he has lost that secure pose he has always carry. Even the way he walks is different. Lol...oh yah...torture himmmm!!! 

i love it that xiao gu calls him bai zi hua and not sifu, but he keeps refering to her as her sifu. 

Li Ying's face is too innocent and young. So hard to see her as evil. Joe Chen was dressed similarly in Swordsman, but Joe did look evil...muhaha...

• Like 4

I am confused about BZH's condition. I remember reading in the book at this point when the seal was broken he became mortal. So he regained his immortality when he was cursed issit? But in this series he did not lose his immortality. He became very injured to the point he is useless, in his own words. So Zixun did to him what Tanfan did for her; she gave him her entire inner entire, her 1000 years of cultivation to restore his health and he can fight, but obviously not against HQG who is now the best fighter. With her entire inner energy gone, entirely spent, she dies. Like how Tanfan did. So that's how BZH regained his health. I am surprised he never lost his immortality. So the only reason he won't win against HQG is really because he won't fight and HQG is the most powerful.

• Like 3

@jolin_chan..that bit*h...how dare she want to take demon god power from HQG. I hope she and MY will fast to sent to the hell. Hope tomorrow  the 2 end episode will only full with HQG n BZH. Please no more filler...i want to watch lovey dovey@love tortured, kiss scene, BZH become crazy and happy ending ;) 

Em..but i felt a little bit hurt when Sexy Sifu cried for ZX. No offense...to me ..that type of expression just suit and special for HQG <that crying, those pitiful eyes and sobbing>...I got jealous on HQG place. Ha6. But i still like ZX. She change so much and not hate HQG. So is okay ♡♡♡

Edited by Bella-Chimura
  • Like 5

'NMT want to take the Desolate Energy from QG"

Can she? She can't even get near HQG. I am losing my patience with HQG being so patient with NMT. Whatever Shuofeng said to her, I feel Tangbao's death is beyond whatever Shuofeng asked of her. At least chop off her arm instead of just imprisoning her.

" I think MXL hair turn grey because he feel so guilty that QS already did so much for him, while he making QS's love become hate and making TB and LSY dead as the result."

Or maybe they originally shot that 16 years or so time frame. Could be. Eh where is youruo when you need her?

"BZH also say that he also feel sad that DF died, but .... (I forgot this part) I think he said we should just let go? "

Yes basically that's it. What he is saying is yes many people died thanks to Mo Yan but DFYQ's death was an accident and BZH is also saddened by that, but in the end HQG must learn to let the hate go if not detrimental to herself.

"if DF didn't shielding her, the one who died would be her, and would BZH feel sad if that happened or would BZH still insisting that it's all for the sake of Chang Liu and just let it be."

Not quite. BZH said yes Mo Yan was wrong but in the end he did so much for Changliu, so he kinda overlooked Mo yan's behaviour. And don't forget yet he killed Zhuran's mom but in their "good sects" eyes, those women are evil seductress so killing them was justified to them. Which is why yes all of them looked at Mo yan as a hypocrite but was even more shocked when HQG turned up in red.

• Like 3

Guest Checkmate24601

For some reason, I never saw MXL with white hair.  :o  Network problems? :huh:

And yes, Shifu is laughing madly :crazy:.  Oh goodness, our Hua Hua pair just keeps on going in circles and hurting each other. It was definitely a bit odd seeing BZH subservient, but HQG being assertive is more than overdue.  She didn't kill anyone as the Demon God.  She remembered her promise to Shuo Feng to spare NMT's life.  The chain punishment NMT is going through is what NWY went through.  An eye for an eye; fair's fair. 

Definitely agree - short episode.  I thought we would see HQG squishing BZH while sleeping lol :D  BZH did cry and was absolutely devastated when HQG broke off their teacher-disciple relationship. 

QS, while I feel sorry about her non-requited love, you can see that part of her outburst of words is from her self-induced insanity.  Can anyone say she did no wrong?  After all, she told NMT where the prison was and to go stop the rescue group.  But Tang Bao died because of QS.  Well, by your logic, QS killed Tang Bao - it wasn't just NMT.  Why do you not say QS is at fault?  How can she be absolutely right and innocent?  She is already betrothed to MXL and he agreed to marry her.  Just because he is marrying out of pity is not a newsflash.  He never loved her like he did HQG.  QS knew that and persisted in loving him.  She ought to have been prepared for self-worth to get stung.  You don't see HQG begrudging BZH for throwing her in Man Huang or punishing her.  She accepted that.  It was only when she thought he replaced her with YR that she felt so unhappy, but she continually treated YR with kindness.  QS STABBED HQG.  Even if HQG didn't die because she is now the Demon God doesn't excuse QS.  

What was surprising was that MY was upset by Shi Yi's death.  Well, guess he had the tiniest soft spot for his disciple.  And no, MY doesn't die in the novel either.  He remains grumpy on Chang Liu as one of the sect leaders.   

glad to know all those spoiler scripts I translated all came out, i guess maybe last shot really of Beautiful Sister waking up?

I saw that too !! In the preview je je/sqm is going to wake up AND  he'll see QG in her demon goddess form  -- I hope it is not an illusion:rolleyes:

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 3

Even after all this time...the whole point of the novel is beyond me. It's not even a case of what is right and wrong anymore. After all the developments between BZH and HQG I still question HQG's intelligence...after all, she's laying the blame of the situation at BZH's feet and yet...she had all the opportunities in the world to simply walk away...but no. She stayed, she interfered, she basically harassed BZH even when she KNEW he would never admit his feelings out loud. 

Right now...I can't feel sympathy for either of them. About the only characters I DO like are BZH's younger brother, LSY and Shuofeng....

• Like 1

Mo Yan did let Shiyi go with Tangbao. He is just a man of his condition. I don't hate him but he is in his way a hypocrite in the eyes of others but to himself he is a man of principle. Strange isn't it?

Of course shifu must cry for Zixun. She knew him for 1000 years, she loved him for 1000 years, he avoided her for 1000 years. She even joked before her death "This is good you know? Because now you don't have to keep avoiding me.." and at last she recognises tanfan's love for her. Very sad but from day one that's her ending. That woman is just waiting for sacrifice herself for BZH. 

"Numbers and proportionality have got nothing to do with it.  10,000 people may have died through her in some way, shape or form.  But Chang Liu's disciples were also soldiers.  They signed on knowing they could be killed in battle, in action. "

The saying doesn't mean numbers etc. It is a chinese saying which basically means you may not do things to harm others intentionally but unintentionally others die for you. The guilt and the burden is the same, hence BZH's attitude.

May I add...

"after all, she's laying the blame of the situation at BZH's feet and yet...she had all the opportunities in the world to simply walk away...but no. She stayed, she interfered, she basically harassed BZH even when she KNEW he would never admit his feelings out loud. "

She never blamed BZH at this point. She wanted to be left alone but he kept pestering her so what is she supposed to do? Humiliate him because she is pissed. She never wanted him to love her back, never expected it. The only time she did mention that was when she tried to kiss him, but that was her way of taunting him. Other than that she has never expected him to reciprocate. Not sure about the book.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 1

Guest Checkmate24601

THAT DARN JELLYFISH TRIES TO STEAL THE DEMON ENERGY?  WTH??!!  :angry:

Guess the book that Daddy Dearest told her not to read now requires to continually replenish her inner energy with new sources???  Does anyone think she is worthy or allowed forgiveness?  It's too bad that HQG never does, as she does in the book, pluck out NMT's eyes and put worms in them.  Considering she killed Tang Bao, she might appreciate the poetic justice a little bit more.