[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Give me the torture, sexy slave, but most important of all - Everyone! I want THAT KISS!!!!

She's such a tease! I love it. I'm wondering if BZH is feeling uncomfortable - although he should. His disciple is no longer a girl but a woman!

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 3

@funnlimmsia..they usually start on 11.15 PM. 15 minute for ad.

@jolin_chan...same with me ♡♡♡ i totally in pervert, funny and romance mode. ;) try not to laugh when see demon goddess torture and seduce sexy sifu at the same time after this. ;) <sexy sifu might had a chance to watch demoN goDdess take bath while naked. Ha7 ;) >

• Like 4

They only give TB and LSY kiss for few seconds, wonder how long they gonna show the jealous kiss :sweatingbullets: please show us the kiss you HunanTV.

@BellyButton if I'm not mistaken, no he is not dead

@funnlimmsia..they usually start on 11.15 PM. 15 minute for ad.

@jolin_chan...same with me ♡♡♡ i totally in pervert, funny and romance mode. ;) try not to laugh when see demon goddess torture and seduce sexy sifu at the same time after this. ;) <sexy sifu might had a chance to watch demoN goDdess take bath while naked. Ha7 ;) >

Kyaaaa, he look bashful after he take off her clothes :w00t::wub:

A vampire kiss for a vampire kiss

A naked back for a naked back :phew:

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 5

Guest Checkmate24601

Yes HQG has become so much more assertive - LOVING IT!  AND the Hunan link works!  YYYYAAAYYYY!

How can everything QS say is correct?  Simply saying because people protecting/loving her died because of her is justification enough for HQG to be isolated and killed IS NOT CORRECT in any way.  And Shi Yi was inadvertently killed by HQG - he got fatally wounded when HQG changed to the Demon God.  That power surge threw everyone off their feet.

Even Zhu Ran and NMT are afraid of HQG now?  Yess!!!!  Be afraid, NMT.  MWAHAHAHAHAHA!  Be very afraid *happily rubs hands together like a mad scientist*

So satisfying as well for MY's past and dirty laundry to be aired.  He so deserves it.

I had a bad feeling that they will cut the kiss somehow :tears:

I've been thinking, is BZH scar already flare up when he is being chain in QG room? That's why he is sweating a lot, just like when he cut off the scars?

MY certainly splashing quite a lot of water, the scar seem big :angry:

@jolin ..  I thought naked back with holes?  ;)

LOL you're right :w00t:

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 2

Thank goodness this is shown at the end. I'm blushing here, and I love BZH's response. Definitely staying up to watch the last two episodes

I love her torture or rather 'strip tease'. Go Hua Qian Gu. Show him  what you're made of - girls are sugar and spice and all things nice :)

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 5

The way it's going it doesn't seem that the kiss will be shown..of cos I hope I am wrong!

Grrr tonight's ep ended at a high and I am so excited for tmr's finale..ad to bid goodbye to XG and ZH.

Am reading the novel and almost completing the 1st book..have to say it's quite diff from the show and way better.

Can't wait to read the second volume!

• Like 3