[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

@jolin-chan  Thanks for the translation. 

A rundown of all the memorable quotes during recent episodes.

Zi Xun's understanding of love - Love is not to simply hold on.  It's (something here that I don't understand); it's letting go.  Lol sorry folks :P

The line that you didn't translate...I'm not sure what the precise English translation is but basically it means to support the person, generally referring to their love of another. So in context, it basically means that if you love someone, you know when to let go in order for them to find their own happiness.

• Like 3
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

..., eventhough it makes you hate me, eventhough it gonna makes you expel me from Chang Liu, now my appearance doesn't look like human nor ghost........ Bai Zi Hua (Zhu Ran) : you are a demon goddess

Ladies, that Baidu link has more. Am afraid to repost because you will all surely vomit blood.   Ahhh someone posted. Never mind. Since it is blood vomiting day, again...     Now

I try to translate the 30 Scenes that has been deleted from TJOF (part 2) ( some of it quite similar to the one @springfiry translated before and I think there are parts that @miaka fy mention before

there is hope!! And if hbo shows this woahhh... However like you sais ciwen might want to stick to that format because you want the rest buy the dvd and if this is to be broadcast in us I suppose subject to region coding. Howevr there is a difference between broadcast in china,and outside so my guess is outside will be different.

A boring day in the office so still looking at news..

http://cq.cqnews.net/html/2015-09/07/content_35234019.htm

Hot discussion online about the ending.

Seems that there are 2 different endings going around..one is they lived happily ever after while the other (which most of us already saw the vid spoiler), HQG wakes up on a bed, back to her normal self and being told she was saved by Mo Yan.

Fans of the novel think that the drama ending would be different from the original.

• Like 3

huh? So either they sail to bliss or she wakes to find that she is further punished by 1000 year separation.,so she goes insane looking for shifu instead of the other way around? Good! But I think they will sail to happiness unless the story doesn stop there, last half hour something bad happened and shifu sacrifices himself. I hope not.

• Like 1

@bubblyb00_stv 100 Reasons why you're obsessed with TJOF is TOOOO funny! OMG You and I probably the same page with the obsessive reasons.. 

@miaka fy I think I love you. No really. I am so grateful for the photos and gifs!! AHHH!!!! :wub: I promised my friend to wait till Friday so that we can watch the ending together.. I don't know why the heck I promised. I am trying to keep up with the thread so that I can calm myself down and wait till Friday.. :( BUT THANK YOU FOR THE GIF.. I saw it like 10X.. 

The 100 reasons to prove my obsession. (Not sure what number we are on so I will go back and add the numbers):

# I too changed the wallpaper to TJOF on my phone and laptop. 

# I ordered a “Chinese Sword Technique Book” and training sword so I can cultivate and become an immortal. LOL JK about the immortal part. 

# Instead of actually working at work, I sometimes get on this thread. 

# I tried to play the ending theme song on my piano, guitar and flute. 

# I tried to read the novel in Vietnamese.. Unfortunately my Vietnamese is terrible and it takes me too long read and comprehend so I gave up. (I tried at least 10 times.)

# That’s not all. I tried to listen to Audiobook version in Vietnamese and the lady reading it was too annoying I couldn’t focus and gave it up too. (I tried at least 5 times)

# I convinced/forced my friends and family to watch this series. I lend my brother some money and told him that there is interest. And the interest is for him to watch this series. lol 

# I just bought two fishes (Red and blue Dwarf Gouramis) for my new fish tank to decorate my apartment. I was really almost going to name them Zi Hua and Qian Gu but I was afraid people would make fun of me so i gave up the idea. lol 

# I’ve seen almost all youtube videos relating to TJOF. 

# I’ve fantasized about this drama multiple times a day. By fantasizing, I mean like imagining how things would go differently if this or that happened. 

# I have stopped getting on this thread for a few weeks in fear of reading or seeing spoilers but end up back here again and again. 

# It is unbearable to go a day without seeing or reading anything about TJOF. For example, I’ve rejected friends and coworker’s offers to go out because I want to be home to watch the next episode or re-watch my favorite scenes. 

Here are some of my fav scenes: HQG battling with SQM’s underlining and BZH comes by to save her. HQG accidentally sees Sifu naked and confessed about it. Shifu rushed in because XG screamed because she had a nightmare and he stayed outside all night to play the harp. XG stabbed Sifu in the caldron and they almost died until she blasted some mysterious powers and saved them both. 

I cannot wait till they release the uncut version. Please let me know when it comes out so I can download or buy the whole darn thing! 

Now time for pictures!

Its almost 4 Am. I have to work today. I'm so screwed. Oh well. I will continue to keep up tomorrow. On on page 116 now. This thread is moving at lighting speed.

Edited by myden
  • Like 8

Now it is Frida? Hopefully it reaches Jiang Xin somewhere along the way. He is being the uncle in this case. Of course he is not immune to pretty girls. Not being immune is different from having an underground relationship. I bet they now have ZERO interaction unless she is pictured in Taiwan or he at her place. Now that is evidence.

Remember the whole rumour of him living together with Ruby for 4 years? Even Ruby berated him for not clearing the rumour. 

Wasn't it Ruby who posted the pic and then took it down, because friends and fans where going crazy making comments about the picture? So why would Ruby berate him for not clearing the rumour when she was the source of the picture. To me if Wallace had said anything it would have only added more fuel to the fire (living together for 4 years)

• Like 1

Thank you guys for all the pictures, spoilers etc. etc.  Sorry, I am just too darn lazy to type names but you know who you are, ok.  :)

@myden, you should have brought a white coloured fish and red coloured fish and name them Zi Hua and Qian Gu.  Wah.. you bribed your brother to watch TJOF?  I wish someone would bribe me to watch drama.  That's a double win.

@marina, wow more hot pictures.  So sexxxxxxy.  Cannot stand it.  Cannot sleep tonight.  :D

It's good to know that this drama will be shown overseas so we could get the uncensored version.  Yeah to vampire kiss.  Can't wait to see how they will get back together.  See you guys tonight for the last time.  :(

• Like 3

My guess, Wallace and Li Ying gonna show up and singing at HunanTV for the Chinese Mid Autumn Festival which is on September 27, 2015.

I feel sad that in two days this drama will end, I'm anxious to know the ending, but on the same time I want to see them more :sweatingbullets: and most of all, I will miss you all here :tears:, @miaka fy, @carmolita, @Bella-Chimura, @BaiZiHua , @hayuinblue , @BellyButton , @thundergirl3 , @Checkmate24601 , @Mikki- , @Cupcakeninja , @YangD , @funnlimmsia , @dominjoonssi , @mmrod_04 , @IMOmusings , @kashie19 , @bubblyb00_stv , @Le_Amarant , @litia , @PUNG , @Soniya15 , @sugarista , @thisisablack0ut_stv , @myden , @evori , @xXMzSmilesXx (sorry if I forgot to mention anyone :sweatingbullets:) thank you for taking this journey and share our obsession together, it's been a blast :wub: and hopefully we can meet again in other thread. And please keep update this thread whenever any of you hear or read the newest info regarding this series (release date to other country, release date of DVD, etc). I certainly will still lurking on this thread for a long time :D

Regarding Wallace and his female costars, I still think that Wallace has a lot of chemistry with Yang Zi, but the more I watch TJOF, the more I want Wallace to end up with Li Ying especially after I heard that Chen Xiao already with Michelle Chen, I always thought that Li Ying already has a boyfriend (Chen Xiao), so after I heard Chen Xiao has a girlfriend, I ship Wallace-LiYing a lot :D eventhough there is slightest chance they gonna end up together I still ship them for the time being (anyone will do, except Frida :w00t: I'm still so stubborn on this, and you know that well too @thundergirl3 :D I still can't forget your post about the green eye monster LOL :D).

I will check this thread even when the series end. Glad to be able to share my obession for Wallace Huo, and not look like a crazy person! :w00t::crazy:Thanks to everyone, for all their translations, picture, video, and analysis of our Fated Couple. Hope some of you don't mind that I am stalking...um I mean following you, you know for other Drama/Series info. ;):)

@Cupcakeninja and @myden I am also from Texas!!:)

Keep all the beautiful pictures coming!

• Like 4

ruby did not remove any picture.,still there in weibo and it was an old pictures. They r old friends so she was joking but it is their way to deny everything. She did have to field those questions alone and she was one of the friends who publicly wrote to encourage him to clear his name when his name was attached to the prostitution scandal instead of just remaining quiet. And he sued and last I know, he won. Quietly in his own way.

the entire bath tub scene should literally be in the bathtub. So not sexy but then will be censored so maybe half a leg in bath tub.

uncut dvd? If released in usa probably a year? Just be careful abt buying one that us released within months. If it says 50 episodes, throw it away!!!

• Like 2

here the happy ending...hopefully with no amnesia

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMyOTc0NTM3Mg==.html

Thanks for sharing the link. So glad it is a happy ending.

Noooooo... She still called him "Shifu" :tears:

I don't think it is a bad thing. I think her calling "Shifu" has become an endearment, especially when there is no one else that can call him that.

Edited by jly31
  • Like 6

Then I went on to find more of these!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMyOTc0NDUwMA==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMyOTc0NTA3Ng==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

Fans are going crazy now cos they think the kiss will be shown because of the bed shown in the background

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4026890092

Saw this in spcnet forum!

Ending spoilers from the cast? Seems there were really 2 endings shot but don't know which one will be used. And it should be a happy ending!

Edited by axerine_1
  • Like 3

@sunny1020 @axerine_1 you both give me a really big GIFT today.!:D Thanks so much for make my heart at ease with happy ending confirmation and the curse still there!!:wub::D

@jolin_chan...but I felt weird, why BZH is the one that injured not demon goddess?? did he try to kill himself?? so demon goddess curse him?

@funnlimmsia...can u translate what HQG said to Sexi Sifu on raft??? I curious to know:D:wub:

Edited by Bella-Chimura
  • Like 2

Happy happy ending↖(^▽^)↗

@YangD..I spill water from my mouth when watch your pic.:DDemon Goddess sure have a lot of way to seduce Sexy Sifu. :w00t:And when she get the kiss I think she succeed!:wub::P <Just show up her sexy leg. I can't help but laughing. Just want to watch Sifu lust denial expression:P>

hahahaha.lucky you. You have water. I got coffee. so sticky haha. ⊙﹏⊙♪v(⌒o⌒)v♪:D

Edited by YangD

Then I went on to find more of these!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMyOTc0NDUwMA==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMyOTc0NTA3Ng==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

Fans are going crazy now cos they think the kiss will be shown because of the bed shown in the background

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4026890092

Saw this in spcnet forum!

Ending spoilers from the cast? Seems there were really 2 endings shot but don't know which one will be used. And it should be a happy ending!

I cannot seem to open the links!! Have they been taken down already??

@yangD thank you so much for that video!!! So so happy to see the peace and happiness on their faces. Though I think they cut out a scene that shows her hand slipping to his waist because he turned back to look at her when the hand slipped of and suddenly we have a scene of them less up close. But I am very satisfied !!

Edited by springfiry
  • Like 3