[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

@Checkmate24601..totally agree with your opinion. If i become demon goddess i also sent QS straight to hell because she just bloody fool. What she expect from MXL that had confirm love HQG since the beginning. Like first love...even if they get married. MXL still had heart for HQG. If HQG not become a demon goddess. QS might had succeed to kill HQG. I really2 hate a friend who stab from tge back!

• Like 2

Ahhh I see things differently with Qingshui. Yes she was wrong but what she said had a ring of truth which was why HQG didn't blast her to smithereens. In the end it is MXL's fault. He didn't handle things well. He never considered Qingshui's feelings. Maybe 3 years is too short a time frame. I read that in the book she WAITED for him for 16 years.

• Like 1

Guest Checkmate24601

Those Viet fans definitely work hard!  Bless them *bisous*  :lol:

And finally, Zi Xun gets her moment with BZH. 

1402945_956871551022814_5688970171772636

It's quite interesting that BZH gets plagued, even during his recovery, by Xiao Gu's words.  When ZX was hoping to touch him when he continually called "Xiao Gu", he jolted awake (and inadvertently prevented her from touching him).  I think in a way it is the connection between HQG and BZH at full display.  But at least ZX is the only one of the 5 Immortals who died happily - by revisiting her fond memories of the past. 

@funnlimmsia  I'm not without sympathy for QS.  She was probably worried that MXL may cancel the wedding because of HQG's reappearance (though he never does that).  Waiting for MXL for 3 years (even 16 years) only to have her chance of happiness taken away was likely the most dreadful outcome she could have foreseen, but gosh, bet she never thought things would blow so out of control.  After all, her initial goal was only for HQG to remain in Cloud Palace, not for Tang Bao or Shiyi to die. 

Ladies, did you all see the moment like QG losing the grip of Desolate Energy, like the Desolate Energy taking control of her subconcious, and I think after she wake up, she ask ZR about it  (I can't hear clearly what ZR reply), but QG look afraid after hearing ZR's reply. So I think the drama trying to explain why QG will create the illusion so that BZH will kill her, because she afraid at certain point she can not control the Desolate Energy hence the Desolate Energy will use her to kill without she able to prevent that to happen.

Because when she pour her heart on SQM's ice coffin she also said she is tired. She looks tired of living and just want to end her life. Because the last 'pierce' from QS also taking a toll to her too, QG look devastated when QS told her why don't she just died from earlier on and that QS always hate her.

@funnlimmsia NMT try to take Desolate Energy from QG because QG let her, QG just open her hand and let NMT do that, but the power blast NMT :w00t:

• Like 5

The ending so far deviates quite a lot...anyone who has read the book can basically chuck their dreams out the window...

As for HQG blaming BZH...there are different forms of blaming other than outright saying it's your fault...I'm finding that all her anger and unvented emotions which are now coming to the surface quite difficult to take. For one, the comparisons between her and MY would have been moot point had she just left Changliu. Tan Fan, Zi Xun, DFYQ and TB would have never died since TB probably would have never come into existence...MXL would've loved QS without HQG around....all this disaster would have...probably been averted wiht the end result only being BZH suffering assuming that DFYQ kept on with his plans for revenge.

I'm going to hold off on watching today's episodes till the final ending comes out tomorrow...

Edited by IMOmusings
  • Like 2

"bet she never thought things would blow so out of control.  After all, her initial goal was only for HQG to remain in Cloud Palace, not for Tang Bao or Shiyi to die. "

Which was why she was ridden with guilt and asked HQG to kill her.

Oh and shifu, what a way to sit! Look at the way he sat!

Actually I feel when Zixun said what she said, it was with a tinge of regret. Whenever someone says they wish to go back to way things were, it is always with regret. But she died knowing she FINALLY died for her ultimate purpose; BZH. Kinda depressing.

"probably been averted wiht the end result only being BZH suffering assuming that DFYQ kept on with his plans for revenge."

In the end it is DFYQ's fault.

If NMT has the power, it is the end of all realms.

"Because when she pour her heart on SQM's ice coffin she also said she is tired. She looks tired of living and just want to end her life. Because the last 'pierce' from QS also taking a toll to her too, QG look devastated when QS told her why don't she just died from earlier on and that QS always hate her."

True but not really because of QS. I think it is because she can't be evil totally. She hates but not totally. She wants to kill  but she is bound by her compassion that still lives within. She remembers her promises, deep down she remembers what BZH taught her but in the end she could have killed Mo Yan but didn't because she couldn't take that route. She can't abandon her true nature. I think this nicely lays down  the ending where she sacrifices herself because she knows she will suffer with the power within her and also she won't be able to control it, will go mad and lose her compassion and be a killing machine. 

I just feel they better justify nicely why she made BZH kill her because that is just evil. maybe she wants to die in his hands but I dislike the book's ending where it is full of hate. From the description, I personally have no sympathy for anyone in the book. But the series makes it more easier to like them, except NMT. I hope the insanity is cut out, I hope whatever else that makes it less a love story is cut out. Right now, even if the editing is awful, the TV series makes the book into a better story in my opinion because I see no reason to hate anyone. Except NMT.

I know you all wants BZH to suffer as his proof of his love for HQG. But I think tonight he has proven his love so to speak. BZH has no obligation towards HQG. And yet he took it upon himself to "save" her. Yes "save" ,may be a bit too much but that is your proof of his love even if at this point I still am not convinced it is romantic love. But he takes his duty seriously. I just feel everything else later is just an afterthought.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 3

Guest Checkmate24601

The only happy moment in today's 2 episodes.  Wu Qing Luo tells her husband that since she has chosen him, she will go to battle, fight and if need be, die with him.  So sweet!

11953582_1662375977336508_70489333388480

There was definitely a lot of chop suey chop, chop action going on.  Far too many blackouts.  I didn't even see the part where HQG struggles with the Desolate Energy and passes out because of it.  Connection, connection, why??!!  :rolleyes:  Isn't it awful that because they couldn't get things right the first time around, Hunan TV is still trying to cash in on HQG's popularity by announcing it will do a film?  I mean, why not get it right the first time around?  So many of the important details has been cut.  And now they can't even cram it in due to time pressure.

Oh HuaYing (Wallace x Liying) shippers, did you notice how they replayed 3 times Wallace playing with Liying's hair during the BTS clips?  It also seems like the snowball scene involved a lot of ping pong-ing of fake snow LOL

I'm going on a hunch here, but I think HQG didn't kill QS not because QS was speaking some version of truth, but because QS was her friend.  Just look at HQG in this pic:

11953403_1662375994003173_44438203938697

She's shocked.  She can't react.  She just keeps listening to all these terrible things that the person she had considered a constant friend spew at her in a mad fashion. 

As for Luo Shi Yi, he looks as if he is in a catatonic state after Tang Bao dies.  Like Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.  He doesn't even lift a finger to save himself ... he probably couldn't due to his grief - and his guilt may have added to that. 

11894464_1662376180669821_64225128641576

11924826_1662376164003156_25714614275643

How come those two can get married? How come Shiyi or HQG or BZH can't?  WHY?!

Maybe she did intentionally killed shiyi. She did go straight to him and coldly asked "Luo shiyi, didn't you promise me you will take care of Tangbao?" and he died. I just feel it was intentional. I wished it was like how some described it that he nodded and smiled or whatever. Qingshui was pissed because the way she sees it HQG killed Shiyi intentionally.

Yes HQG was shocked at what Qingshui said,a betrayal but I suppose she sees Qingshui's POV.

"  I didn't even see the part where HQG struggles with the Desolate Energy and passes out because of it.  Connection, connection, why??!!"

She did! Didn't pass out but Zhuran explained why. What I don't get it when Zhuran was about to leave, suddenly she stood up all calm again, no pain and said what she said and Zhuran taunted her. It is as if 2 different scenes spliced together and makes for terrible contuinity. And remember how she told Zhuran to take Mo Yan to her and Mo yan was already there? Too fast.

But worse is why can't she had all that talk with BZH when she is naked IN the bath tub and walk around naked in front of him? Now that would be how a demon god behaves.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 1

Guest Checkmate24601

Demon HQG in the making:

11999565_1662376447336461_90547121609868

BZH is coughing blood again *sighs*  He needs his own personal blood bank considering how much he keeps coughing blood  *pauses...looks at HQG then pushes BZH and HQG into a locked closet

BZH:  Release us immediately.

Me:  We will let you out in due time - which is when you two sort out your personal issues with each other.

(waits... waits... waits... Still waiting)

Me: Stubborn Fated Idiots

Demon HQG: Who are you calling an idiot?!  *prepares to blast open closet door*

Me: (runs for my life)

11930858_1662376644003108_32817855723799

Quick! Who will feed BZH her blood?

Definite scene censored;

Blood sucking by HQG.

Shortened scene:

Kissing scene

We shall see.

I am kinda annoyed Shifu is reduced to such a minimal role.

Wanna ask abt the previews. The end preview is for NEXT episode? So fast the scene where he carries her in mid air and everyone running to her? Surely that can't be true?

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 1

@funnlimmsia QG faint after she lose control of the energy, ZR held her in his arm after she passed out and taking her out from the ice coffins room, and while he do that, he look at LX's coffin for a split second and kinda look sad at LX.

Oh yeah I forgot about that! That was when she suddenly went beserk and later in the throne room he explained what happened! and she volunteered to clear the scar for him and he refused. Forgot about that!

• Like 1

Guest Checkmate24601

So glad that Yun Yi remains loyal to HQG!  He refused to battle even when one of the Hypocrite Immortals accused him of cowardice.  I still remember when NWY was being asphyxiated by MY with a chain and HQG came to rescue NWY, Yun Yi was the only one who smiled proudly at HQG's increase in power.

11951452_1662371580670281_16415532619423

Asian Fabio and Sha Jie Jie in their own happy ending :)

11940715_1662344144006358_13036823603943

Liying looks great in action - prepping for Battle Royale tomorrow!  And the Finale darn it, NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!

11951910_1662321584008614_76111364937542

Oh and I hate to mention this but seriously -->  this is the crappiest battle tactic/army formation ever.  ROFL  :D  No wonder SCQ/Asian Fabio had no one but Zhu Ran to rescue him when MY caused SCQ to cough up blood.  Luckily for SCQ, Demon God HQG arrived on the scene and she really did save the day by stopping a war and bloodshed from taking place.  (MY also did a pretty wise decision calling for all disciples and sects to retreat when HQG said she only wished to take him as a prisoner of war.)

11999838_1662380777336028_25602380609243

Oh please please please please please, don't cut the kiss tomorrow.  The thought is unbearable.  The censorship board and the pacing of the plot is enough to make viewers sob with frustration and grab them by their hair!  :angry:  If they know what's good for them, Hunan TV better not skimp out on the BZH-HQG interaction tomorrow. 

And it is annoying that BZH's role has been so sidelined even though in terms of broadcasting time, he's gotten a lot more than some weeks.  But I feel so bad for all the cast's efforts.  They filmed so much but The Mighty Scissors just went Cut, Cut, Cut without mercy. 

I'm guessing HQG undergoes momentary amnesia after she suffers a second episode of Desolate Energy.  Guess that's why Shifu was holding her and trying to calm her down with Peach Blossom Soup???   Just bouncing ideas around here.  :sweatingbullets:

Not amnesia. He is being nice to her so she is particularly moved? Deep down she is insane abt him. He needs only to do so little to get her all crazy again.

That army perhaps is the strength of a million? Ciwen better add more if not if broadcast in US laughingstock.

• Like 1

Guest Checkmate24601

And here are the Angst and the Feels!  *reaches for the third Kleenex box* :tears::(

And our favourite Chinese ink brush artist has already drawn Demon Goddess and her hubby BZH in the bathtub. 

Ladies, did you all see the moment like QG losing the grip of Desolate Energy, like the Desolate Energy taking control of her subconcious, and I think after she wake up, she ask ZR about it  (I can't hear clearly what ZR reply), but QG look afraid after hearing ZR's reply. So I think the drama trying to explain why QG will create the illusion so that BZH will kill her, because she afraid at certain point she can not control the Desolate Energy hence the Desolate Energy will use her to kill without she able to prevent that to happen.

Because when she pour her heart on SQM's ice coffin she also said she is tired. She looks tired of living and just want to end her life. Because the last 'pierce' from QS also taking a toll to her too, QG look devastated when QS told her why don't she just died from earlier on and that QS always hate her.

@funnlimmsia NMT try to take Desolate Energy from QG because QG let her, QG just open her hand and let NMT do that, but the power blast NMT :w00t:

I agree with all that you have said!!  I even think that some of her actions with BZH right now is not 100% herself - she is in deep emotional despair, the people who loved her have died, and the one's still living betrayed her and the one she loves will not even admit his feelings or comfort her so she must feel all  alone with no one to turn to:tears:.  But she is not an idiot nor oblivious to what's happening, she must realize that those are flashbacks of her past self .. it's like the desolate energy force is trying to take control of her mind, she must be loosing time and memories, and her body can't handle that much power for long.  No doubt she'll try to die to keep from hurting anyone else before she looses herself completely .  But to protect BZH she's not going to  let him know and try hide what is really happening to her,  and as long as she calls him BZH that's her way of distancing  and detaching herself from him and letting him know that their relationship is truly severed, but one has to wonder if that is Truly what she desires and wants. This may also be her way of spending what time she has left with the one person she loves under false pretense.   *8-> day dreaming

It's as if her heart wants to say, " Sifu, Sifu save me! I can't stop the energy force from taking over me and my mind  I'll completely  become the demon goddess soon and I don't know how to stop it"*:-SS nail biting

But her mind is saying ," I can't loose anyone else, I can't let sifu know what's happening to me, he may give his life to try to save me again and I can't  live if he dies...I don't want to be alone, but I want to know his feelings... Even if he hates me ~ I would rather him kill me and die alone~ then die with him, I can't hurt him again"

Cause sadly BZH knew that her transformation would not be complete as long as she did not use that power but the more she uses that power the more she looses herself..*[-( not talking

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 5

@Checkmate24601 that formation looks like the bowling pins ready to be torn down by ball :D I also LOL-ing when watching those formation, they should add the CGI on that part and multiply the army, maybe they will do that for the uncut dvd. I also think that QG gone berserk for the second time that's why he held her in the ice coffins room. And I think she lose the willing to live and refuse to eat, that's why he is making the peach soup for her?

I kinda lose hope here that we gonna see the kiss tomorrow :tears::tears::tears:

@funnlimmsia yes, that's the part I was talking about (the went berserk moment).

@carmolita love your post sooo much :wub::wub::wub: yes I thought so too, she kinda like have two personality now, that's why in the split seconds she looks different (after she ask ZR after she passed out), it's like there is 1 personality that mostly being control by QG, and other personality is being control mostly by the Desolate Energy. Her voice also seem differ, sometimes it still like QG's voice, sometimes is the demon goddess's voice.

And I agree, I think she knows what's going to happen, and because she is the disciple of BZH, she got that trait from him, taking the matter into her account and not let BZH know, and will plan to end her life to save the world :tears:

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 3