Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, rocat said:

Isn't that his Estee Lauder endorsement? Good for him that he's getting these. 

There are a couple of his dramas that are due for release, one of which is Shadow Detective. It's a republican era drama - looks interesting but not my favourite genre...but we'll see.

:approves:This pairing will def break the internet @rocat🤔.

Spoiler

Did you finish Dawn Is Breaking ,I'm  planning to watch cdrama Fateful Love ,but out of all the rumored rest of 2024 cdramas, I waiting this Love of Nirvana🙂 the mask thing is becoming a trend

694517c3ed2148855c715ae1d63f04e077726b20.jpg----

===

@sadthe1st💖 

Vegan Berry Tart

Jessica Alba Drinking GIF by The Roku Channel380

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 1

Stockillustratie Cat with sunglasses chilling on the beach. Vacation,  holiday mood, relax. Sand and sea, blue sky. Travel. Generative AI. | Adobe  Stock

Me in a couple of hours :D 

15 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

I'm looking forward to VG's next drama Ya She / The Company. It has just wrappe

+2

Me too! I started a new thread. Please help me with updates on this drama when you come across any. :) 

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Wuzetian @rocat how does durian crepes or cake tastes like?

Loads of yums!!! Blackthorn is the most expensive durian variety now...However, D24 variety is commonly used in F&B due to its sweetness and affordability. 

pngtree-malaysia-famous-fruits-durian-bl

Blackthorn is named after the black tips found on the thorns. 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

how does durian crepes or cake tastes like?

The dessert versions of durian are more palatable than the fruit if one has never tried it. BUT! If you are adventurous, go for the fruit first. There are so many types and prices range widely. I’m partial to it though I know many would not hesitate to sing its praises. The season for it is usually July/August and it is during this season that the desserts are at their best. There’s a place I used to buy durian puffs from when I was in the craze of having puffs kekeke…

Goodwood Park Hotel Durian Buffet

spacer.png

@WeunXK 

re:Zhang Linghe in sunnies sitting there looking like a million bucks. OMG indeed.

You know, when he laughs, he’s got really deep lines that cut across his eyes and cheeks. He kinda creases up. 😆😂

I have finished Dawn is Breaking! For once, it’s a good ending for Li Fei’s character. Did you enjoy it?

I’m enjoying Melody of a Golden Age at the moment  - I really like the FL - Deng Ancy there 😍 ML Ding Yuxi’s styling there is also way better!

And you’re right about the WXY and BL pairing - it will cause some pandemonium. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

@MayanEcho You must try Petai too! Aka stinky beans lol... This is a clear favourite of mine...

Must try dish in Malaysia!

#1 Four Heavenly Kings
IMG_7339.1.JPG

CTO

I think I'll roll out a list of recommended dishes before your visit...Lol...

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Aka stinky beans lol... This is a clear favourite of mine...

I'm pretty sure I've tried something like this bean when I was small. 🤔 My wars survivor rels who babysat me trained me too well to eat almost anything. 😆 

Creamy-Salmon-Pasta-with-Spinach-2.jpg

ctto

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, rocat said:

Lolz! Rashes after shellfish? 

Save Zyrtec for this too…

I do have allergy of shellfishes but mostly with crustaceans, eggs, and chicken, though it doesn't always flare up unless I eat those like there's no tomorrow. 😅 

Lobster-Thermidor-14.jpg

ctto

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4