Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 6/23/2024 at 9:16 AM, rocat said:

am still working out…how long was the Duke away? That cherry/plum tree saw at least one round of seasonal changes but I don’t believe it grew that tall within a year. If it were longer (show seemed to suggest several years), how did the Long Wu army (though an elite fighting force) of 100 last that long fighting vicious enemies led by one who is not a General but a Duke?

Ok, I am quoting myself now…*gone cray cray* … but I think I sorta worked out the timing:

Year tree planted - year 0

Year Duke returned - year 2/3 (tree takes at least that amount of time to bloom from that sort of cutting they used - yep, I am a gardener now cos of the show)

Year Fang Fei gave birth - year 3 (swift action!)

Year daughter of about 5 yo was featured - year 8 (of marriage)

spacer.png

CTO 

I still have no idea how an army of 100 lasted that long…

@WeunXK

Cat Love GIF

Withdrawal syndrome. Kekeke.

Are there any good k or c shows worth spending time on? :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, rocat said:

If you're fine with movies, take a look at Detective Chinatown 1, 2, and 3 🙂 There's also a drama version of it, wherein the leads in the movies made cameos in a few episodes.

Or Trillion Game 😀

I'm trying to complete all eps of Shogun by all means before this month is over. My plans of binge watching... heh, I'd rather not plan it anymore and will just watch whenever I've an hour for an episode.

▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎

Opponents this time at THE BET 😅

GQ0xv4Da0AAnugT?format=jpg&name=large

Fr: @_megurosoda

Meme's team, with Kasumi, Furukawa, and Sena

GQ05cEHa0AAnevv?format=jpg&name=medium

Fr: @umi_no_hajimari

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

50 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If you're fine with movies, take a look at Detective Chinatown 1, 2, and 3 🙂 There's also a drama version of it, wherein the leads in the movies made cameos in a few episodes.

Thanks!! I’ve seen those movies - highly entertaining. Caught the first few eps of the drama but there was always something better so I never continued kekeke.

52 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Trillion Game

Caught the first few eps too - I like the nerd :hwaiting2:

53 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm trying to complete all eps of Shogun by all means before this month is over

It looks intense. I might go take a look before the dramas I am waiting for come out.

So obsessed as I were, I watched one of Wang Xing Yue’s dramas, My Sensibility, My Destiny (2021).

spacer.png

I think a couple of my brain cells died a few times. He’s young then 18/19 and quite noticeably a noob but that charisma of his was lurking. FL was okay - never seen her and can’t get past the make up that tends to build at the sides of her nose - don’t get why they didn’t clean it off.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

On 6/24/2024 at 3:18 PM, rocat said:

Caught the first few eps of the drama but there was always something better so I never continued kekeke.

Second story that starts at ep5 can be quite disturbing to watch and 3rd story that begins at ep9 is a doozy. 😅

Caught the first few eps too - I like the nerd

Ahahaha, Gaku and Kirika's secretary were so funny in that episode that Kirika and him went for a date. 😆

It looks intense. I might go take a look before the dramas I am waiting for come out.

It is, that's why I really would have liked to binge watch at least 3 eps at a time rather than 1 ep or 2 when I can squeeze it. 

Try to take a peek at Silent too if you can, if only to compare the two wholly different portrayals of the characters Sou and Haru. 🙂

GQwgUrAa4AAzkil?format=jpg&name=medium

Fr: @_megurosoda

He’s young then 18/19 and quite noticeably a noob but that charisma of his was lurking.

Honestly, I'd rather watch the not so popular actors in crappy stories than see some dramas with big names but wooden in acting, dead eyes, same expressions whether happy or sad. Many young or not so well-known or new Cdrama actors/actresses can easily trounce some well-known old-timers.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Parents reunited @rocat

13 hours ago, rocat said:

Year daughter of about 5 yo was featured - year 8 (of marriage)

@rocat chingu agree he did say in the 5mins.extra ep. This our eight year of marriage🥰

I still have no idea how an army of 100 lasted that long…

@WeunXK

:crazily:  me too

Withdrawal syndrome. Kekeke.

withdrawal syndrome  yup, i could really get used to a 100% happy ending + a three-scene bonus episode of domestic bliss, cdrama-land should shift to this in the future, honestly the Double has one of the best endings. We’ve seen many great c-dramas that start off great and the ending was a mess ,The double’s ending covered every single person in character🫶.

@rocatFor me there is not too much going on in kdrama land lately🤔let's wait for C-dramas releases in July they have some good I beliave🙂

-----

@MayanEcho Dilireba is gorgeous in this gown ,always stunning:transforms:Image

Spoiler

excited her 2 c-dramas bec. of her 2 ML

#LoveOnTheTurquoiseLand Nie Jiuluo - Crazy Knife Nie Er and Sculptor(with ChenXingxu ) and #LoveBeyondthegrave -He Simu - 400-year-old Ghost King Girl(with ChenFeiyu)

--

meguro said:(/) when drama that i'm in is aired, i do an ego search.

🖤  i have looking for stuffs about me before and found out that many people know about me. it makes me scared. that's why i'm no longer do it, whether as actor or snow man's member.🔗: mdpr.jp/news/detail/4310307

https://x.com/2416ix/status/1805073274633933143

----

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

7 hours ago, WeunXK said:

Dilireba is gorgeous in this gown ,always stunning

She's very beautiful, and she looks good wearing that gown. I dislike the cut out bottom of her top though 🧐 

7 hours ago, WeunXK said:

meguro said:(/) when drama that i'm in is aired, i do an ego search.

I'm glad he does not anymore, and he has the will for it too, not to search about him online. That's the job of his handlers, to analyse how public perceives him. They would deliver the feedback to him the suitable way that he'd be positive about it.

As Snow Man, they often immediately have meetings after performances wherein it's discussed where they were good, what they did badly, and how to improve things and avoid the mistakes happening again.

Quite sure this formula is working well for them as individual or as a group. 

Congratulations! 

Spoiler

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎••○○••▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Oops!

IMG_7897.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, WeunXK said:

Dilireba is gorgeous in this gown ,always stunning

She’s like an exotic Barbie doll to me - has the best of everything though on the thin side like most C-actresses. 

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

She's very beautiful, and she looks good wearing that gown. I dislike the cut out bottom of her top though 🧐 

I don’t like the cut out in the middle of her skirt kekeke

The Princess Royal will be aired 26 June! Yay!! 

https://mydramalist.com/750181-du-hua-nian

And season 2 of Lost you Forever will air 8 July! Double yay!

https://mydramalist.com/757669-lost-you-forever-season-2

Btw, the cast of The Double are participating in variety show, Hello Saturday. Filmed 24 June. :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

Fendi releases a special video of Fendi Ambassador Ren Meguro's participation in the Spring/Summer 2025 Men's Collection at Fendi.com

@CarolynH @rocher22 @WeunXK

The monogram print cardigan looks nice in that shade of blue.

Spoiler

@rocat That dress is overall a no. 😑 A pity cos it really had potential that got ruined by unnecessary cuts and additions.

Reba is very slender; the nice thing is that she still have some curves even if she's on the thin side.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

23 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I don’t like the cut out in the middle of her skirt kekeke

@rocat and @MayanEcho 

How abt. this one Dilireba wearing Antonio Grimaldi 2021 Spring and Summer Haute Couture dress! same dress, same make-up, different hairstyles yet we have different vibes. The live stream style more cuter, youthful, so fresh💖💖 the half up double bun style vs the ponytail style with ribbon.

Spoiler

The Princess Royal will be aired 26 June! Yay!! 

https://mydramalist.com/750181-du-hua-nian

And season 2 of Lost you Forever will air 8 July! Double yay!

https://mydramalist.com/757669-lost-you-forever-season-2

@rocat:hooray:

I also waiting with #TanSongyun & #XuKai As Beautiful As You (2024)Image

Spoiler

++++ @MayanEcho and I excited with Meguro Ren's on July 1 Umi no Hajimari(The Beginning of the Sea)only 10 episodes🙂

cto

Spoiler

----

4 hours ago, joccu said:

Again I found myself in kdrama slump. 

@joccu💝about how c-dramas chingu or J-dramas 🤗

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

ow abt. this one

She carries anything well :fullofhearts:

This one can pass off as a very modern wedding dress.

35 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

That looks good but my priority is always period dramas. I love their elaborate sets and costumes :blush:

33 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

about how c-dramas chingu or J-dramas

@joccu yes, try something new! I like reading a particular reviewer’s thoughts about dramas - she makes me laugh! Let me tag you in a recent one she did for The Double.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, WeunXK said:

How abt. this one Dilireba wearing Antonio Grimaldi 2021 Spring and Summer Haute Couture dress!

I'm not a fan of long trains for short dresses, but somehow overall it worked with this dress. 

4 hours ago, rocat said:

That looks good but my priority is always period dramas. I love their elaborate sets and costumes

Waiting if finally this summer Vengo's vampire drama set during Republican era gets aired soon. 😅 

I'm with you with the costumes and sets for period dramas. 

@joccu check out animated series, they're often refreshing when none of the dramas appeal. 😊

IMG_08881.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, rocat said:

She carries anything well :fullofhearts:

This one can pass off as a very modern wedding dress.

yes Dilraba can wear anything she one of the few c-actress that got both face and body❣️

5 hours ago, rocat said:

That looks good but my priority is always period dramas. I love their elaborate sets and costumes :blush:

:ok:@rocat chingu😜

Spoiler

I think we have more kissing scenes in TPR than the Double🥰

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm not a fan of long trains for short dresses, but somehow overall it worked with this dress.

:ilike:agree

@MayanEcho:Megalol:why this is funny

c.https://x.com/2416ix/status/1805561092560797846

====

imageEasy strawberry white chocolate chip cookies (with fresh strawberries)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Waiting if finally this summer Vengo's vampire drama set during Republican era gets aired soon.

Ooh! He makes a good vampire. If he is playing one?

2 hours ago, WeunXK said:

I think we have more kissing scenes in TPR than the Double

Happy Cracking Up GIF
Goodie! 
Zhang Linghe’s character came with a goatee in ep 1 :Megalol:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

5 hours ago, WeunXK said:

why this is funny

Ahahaha, yeah, it's funny that the moment of Meme scanning the area after he alighted and that security's eyes met his was neatly captured on cam. 🙂

2 hours ago, rocat said:

Ooh! He makes a good vampire. If he is playing one?

Yeah, in the drama "The Shadow". Though apparently the title would be changing to "Ice and Snow Ballad"?

Edit: it's changed! In weibo it's "Ice and Snow Ballad" (literal translation), in WeTV it's "Snowfall". 

Seems I've a knack of picking or liking something "snow". 🤣

A kind netizen posted the latest trailer with subs.

Rainbow-Ice-Cream-14-of-16.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2