Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

But they smiled at each other?

(Hopeful)

yes, they did ... give me a HUG please...

Noah Solloway GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

@Lmangla I'm halfway through Ep 3. Not a fan of how Krit physically restrains Yada all the time! But it's nice to see her fight back. I didn't know she had a boyfriend in Switzerland! She never talked about him - that's probably a sign. :lol:

you are already on ep 3? guess, the drama is not bad eh? hahahaha... will start watching ep 2 soon. 

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sigh.. I guess I have to watch the episode now even though I am dreading it

Well, JW didn't remember in the end. At least something made sense. 

I'm not watching it, so I wish you luck! Fighting! 

(Maybe it's not so bad as it looks?)

(160)

• Blob 3

Kawaii Night Time GIF by Stefanie Shank - Find & Share on GIPHY | Animated  screensavers, Cute pink background, Cute art

158 C
Never mind @partyon unnie
Just as one twitterian was saying, let us wish that Oppa Lee Soo Hyuk shall be the main lead of his own drama soon!  

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

let us wish that Oppa Lee Soo Hyuk shall be the main lead of his own drama soon!  

I wish he had a nice drama that won't ruin his character in the end. He has such a bad luck for dramas. Really would like him as ML, even without much romance in it, just so he could open his wings and show his talent. And has more screentime than some episodic characters. 

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Fingers toes crossed --

Wishing is one thing, reality is something other. No idea why he is in those messed up projects. Eh, really hope he will make it to one that actually let him play all his strong points, not just... the name in credits. 

(154C)

• Blob 3

3 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

I wish he had a nice drama that won't ruin his character in the end. He has such a bad luck for dramas. Really would like him as ML, even without much romance in it, just so he could open his wings and show his talent. And has more screentime than some episodic characters. 

Cute GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

I pray for him so.   He was great in Tomorrow, that aura of his, charmed so many fans, including me.

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

He was great in Tomorrow, that aura of his, charmed so many fans, including me.

He definitely leave impression, even in dramas that makes his character messed up. You just want more of him, then find the project and then they do it again. Not sure this one will change anything. 

:sad1:

(150)

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

He definitely leave impression, even in dramas that makes his character messed up. You just want more of him, then find the project and then they do it again. Not sure this one will change anything. 

geez, they are so cruel to him.

:criesariver:

Dropped On Ground GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

geez, they are so cruel to him.

Yeah, and he seems like a nice person in Interviews. Fun, and a bit shy. It's a shame to not see him more.  

spacer.png

(I'm processing the drama's ending I've read about. And feel like JoongRyeon was an empty promise and it didn't change much in the end).

I'm probably a bit pessimistic right now, sorry. 

(146)

• Sad 3