Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@USAFarmgirl ~ so sad but I didn't enjoy the 1.5 episode of shall we kiss first... hope I can find another drama to get over this drama slump. :(

I will be honest it had kind of a goofy start but still there was something about it that caught my attention and I just plan on following it through.  Will use spoiler to explain my thoughts...  Anyone who is going to watch Shall we kiss first please don't read my spoiler... Thanks  -2

Spoiler

I think the beginning was different in that she didn't realize just when they met for the first time.  Or that he in fact was moved by her more than once and knew of her situation and seeing her at different times dealing with different emotions.  I think the moment she a stewardess  threw away his family picture after keeping it in her pocket and then going back and getting it out of the trash and wiping it off and keeping it again.  This family and man she didn't really know but it spoke to my heart in that it showed hers so loudly. That even an unknown picture of a family she didn't know had value...

I am caught up in emotions that much is true so I guess I try to look beyond and endure some things in a drama because I see a gem that just catches my eye and maybe grips my heart.. 

Another thing I found interesting about myself who not only loves animals but own more than my share in how he is dealing with his dog whom is more like a friend in dealing with his dog having cancer.  Yet not like my usual self in sadness by this point there were moments I still was able to laugh not at his pain but in how he deals with life and knowing that in reality there are so many people just like him lonely and whom have been hurt by being left alone or behind like an empty shell just going through the motions but not really living.  For losing your family and someone you love, whom you believed and trusted loved you because they found someone else is a pain hard for words to express.  Often it's as if even living becomes meaningless and there is little of yourself left...

She too is dealing with so much loss but having a husband who after losing a child which is a pain no words can describe.  Having to on top of that deal with being left by her husband whom should have been her shelter from that storm but he chooses another and not just any other woman,  He picked one close within view someone she worked with dang it's the lowest kind of hurt...

Fluffy is no where to be seen at the moment and yet I think that in time the both of them will find fluff together but if the beginning is a sign that I am not sure if it is the forever kind...  Which normally would make me walk away but for some reason I have to go a little further just to see where it's going...  :blush:

Sorry about the book but it's hard sometimes to express what I am feeling and I truly understand your walking away every drama isn't for everyone we know that's true.  Even if I at some point walk away too,  still I think even in these first episodes there was honesty and reality in this OTP and the situations that people can find themselves in.  That often life is lonely and love isn't easy to find that there are moments when you just get tired of life seeming to pass you by...

1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

#Misty  I don’t know if Tae Wook is pitiful or plain stupid. 

Both, he chose this path . 

@kokodus @Jillia This consort is gonna be there for a Long time. I’m up to eps 32. Got to take a break , the story up to now has been good. Many great OTP moments for you guys to look forward to despite the angst