[Drama 2014] Mr. Back / 미스터 백

SamShop Watch

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Mr. Baek” Producers Release Photos of Shin Ha Kyun as an Old Man
“Mr. Baek” Producers Release Photos of Shin Ha Kyun as an Old Man

The makers of upcoming MBC drama “Mr. Baek” have released a collage of remarkable photographs of actor Shin Ha Kyun. The star, who will be featuring in the new series, is shown in two different guises – as a man in his thirties and as an old man in his 70s.

Shin Ha Kyun1

The drama is a romantic fantasy that tells the tale of an elderly businessman who transforms into a younger person and falls in love for the first time.

The show’s makers have revealed that the star needed four hours in the make-up room to prepare for his scenes as a septuagenarian, but the resulting photographs certainly look very convincing.

A member of the series’ production team explained, “It might be a burden for some actors to have to switch between playing a younger man and a much older person, but Shin Ha Kyun has not shown any difficulties so far, and he has made a huge effort for his role.”

“Mr. Baek” is set to begin airing on November 5.

Credit Soompi

Upcoming drama "Mr. Baek" reveals first stills of Jang Na-ra

20141028001510498_1.jpg

Actress Jang Na-ra began to film her scenes for MBC's upcoming Wed-Thu drama 'Mr. Baek'.

Jang Na-ra plays Eun Ha-soo, who represents one of the many young people who are unemployed and moves from one part job to another. Despite being trapped in the hardships of life, she cares about happiness with her happiness without complains thanks to her bright and positive personality.

In the stills revealed, Jang Na-ra is sporting a bang hairstyle. The actress is perfectly depicting her character by squatting on the ground with no self confidence on her face.

A representative from the production team said, "Despite her hectic schedules, Jang Na-ra not only comes with all of her lines memorized, but she also comes with full analysis of her character. It shows her passion towards the drama."

"Mr. Baek" is a comic romance that tells the story of a 70 year-old tycoon that has money, power, and respect. But one day, he magically turns into his 30s from an accident and begins to feel genuine love for the first time. The drama airs its first episode on November 5.

issue@asiatoday.co.kr

class="entry-title" style="font-style: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Shin Ha-kyun’s Perfect Transformation into an Old Man in Drama ‘Mr. Baek’!

신하균

Still photos of actor Shin Ha-kyun disguised as an old man have been released.

Shin Ha-kyun appears as a quirky old man named ‘Choi Go-bong’ who goes back to the days when he was much younger in MBC’s upcoming drama <Mr. Baek>.

In the pictures, Shin Ha-kyun transformed into a 70- something old man with wrinkles on the face and gray hair. It took him about 4 hours to put special make up to look like an old man.

In contrast, Shin Ha-kyun’s appearance as 30-something guy looks handsome and very energetic in another picture. Sources said he will show both comedic acting and romantic acting by showing detailed facial expressions and gestures.

Drama <Mr. Baek> is a romantic comedy drama that tells a story of 70-something old man who turns to 30-something man with a fluke accident and finds true love with the accident.

<Mr. Baek> starring Shin Ha-kyun, Jang Nara, Lee Joon, Park Ye-jin and Jung Suk-won will be aired at 10 p.m. from November 5.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by MBC, Translated by Park Kayla
Get It K | October 28 2014

JNR's tweet from Mr. Back's filming set...
@narajjang318 (official Twitter):

B1CZ9JsCMAA3kPG.jpg

B1Cab-NCIAEUKJk.jpg

The synopsis says that SHK's character was involved in a car accident and went back to being 30 years old because of that. The 2nd picture may have been taken at the scene of that car accident? So JNR's character was involved as well. That would be the accidental (rather literal) meeting. I know she'll be playing an employee, but I didn't expect her not to be an office lady. LOL. Perhaps she's the receptionist? Or a cleaner or something.

@joonahlisa89_fc6b: Thanks a lot for sharing! That should be them preparing for an interview with MBC Section TV since I see Park Seulgi on the left. Finally we get to see some spoilers. Shin Ha-kyun is looking very good indeed. In fact, all of them are looking really good. Now I'm more excited for this drama, haha :))
P.S. Your username was so long though... 

Thank you @joonahlisa89_fc6b‌ for that link. I hope they show it this coming Sunday to get more publicity. Normally, they would have a cast interview after the press conference but I think their presscon falls on a Monday and if Section TV interviews them after the presscon, it would likely be shown the Sunday after episode 2 has aired. I also noticed that teasers were shown earlier for Mr. Back - 4th to the last episode of the prior drama (MSD). Usually they will show a teaser on the last 2 episodes of the previous drama. I'm happy that MBC is doing this for Mr. Back. I'm hoping they will show a new teaser tonight after MSD ends :)

Gosa Rite for MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday Drama starring Shin Ha-kyun, Jang Nara and Lee Joon
MrBaek_stillls_06
Gosa rite for MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama was recently held in Gyeonggi-do. Producer Lee Sang-yeop, Shin Ha-kyun, Jang Nara, Lee Joon, Park Ye-jin and Jung Suk-won participated.

Producer Lee Sang-yeop wished for good ratings and said, “I am very glad that I can work with these great actors and actresses even though we didn’t have enough time. I want to make a great drama with them.”

Shin Ha-kyun and Jang Nara said, “I want to have great time with actors and actresses during shooting. I will do my best as well.” The oldest senior actor Jeon Guk-hwan brought other actors to make a bow and said, “Mr. Baek Fighting!”

Meanwhile, After Gosa rite, Staff members and cast all shot posters and teaser image for the drama.

Drama , the follow-up of , is a romantic comedy drama that tells a story of 70-something old man who turns to 30-something man with a fluke accident and finds true love with the accident. 1st episode of this drama will be aired at 10 p.m. on November 5.

(Source : getitk.com )

Guest OreoVampire

So Mr.Back 2nd Teaser has been released?

the link. can find on YT pls. :D
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jangnara&no=79662&page=1

1__1_.jpg?async&rand=0.13584863226978594
2__1_.jpg?async&rand=0.5032781260547596
tumblr_ne7q9vQMQm1tetlqbo2_1280.jpgtumblr_ne7q9vQMQm1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

cr DC

Archived