[Drama 2014] Mr. Back / 미스터 백

SamShop Watch

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="font-style: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"“Great Harmony!” Scene of First Script Reading for Drama ‘Mr. Baek’ Starring Shin Ha-kyun, Jang Nara and Lee Joon

미스터백1

Cast of MBC’s upcoming drama <Mr. Baek> met for the first script reading.

Leading roles including Shin Ha-kyun, Jang Nara, Lee Joon, Park Ye-jin and Jung Suk-won gathered at MBC’s new office building located in Sangam, Seoul for the first script reading.

Director Lee Sang-yup encouraged the cast saying, “I know it was late start. I really appreciate all the actors and actresses to decide to appear in this drama. I want to make a great drama with you all.”

Shin Ha-kyun who appears as ‘Choi Go-bong,’ a quirky old man in his seventies, showed remarkable acting at the script reading.

Jang Nara also showed completely different vibe from ‘Kim Mi-young’ that she played in drama <Fated to Love You>. She will appear as a daring girl named ‘Eun Ha-soo.’

Lee Joon of MBLAQ who appears in the romantic comedy drama for the first time said, “I feel some pressure and nervous.” He will appear as a rich guy named ‘Choi Dae-han’ in the drama. He is expected to gain sensational popularity from this drama.

Drama <Mr. Baek> is a romantic comedy drama that tells a story of 70-something old man who turns to 30-something man with a fluke accident and finds true love with the accident.

1st episode of Drama <Mr. Baek>, the follow up of <My Spring Days>, will be aired at 10 p.m. on November 5.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by MBC, Translated by Park Kayla
Get It K | October 17 2014

“Mister Baek” Starring Lee Joon and Jang Nara Holds First Script Reading

ddangha October 16, 2014

Upcoming MBC drama “Mister Baek” held its first script reading with its main cast members early October.

The main cast of the upcoming drama, including Lee Joon, Jang Nara, Shin Ha Kyun, Park Ye jin, and Jung Suk Won attended the script reading to rehearse their roles.

Lee Joon, appearing in his first romantic comedy drama, said, “I feel a little pressure and I’m nervous as well.” However, the staff present at the script reading testified that he gave a great performance of a comedic heir character.

Director Lee Sang Yup commented after the script reading, “We are starting late, but I am thankful that all of you decided on a difficult choice to appear in this drama.”

“Mister Baek” is a fantasy romantic comedy drama about a 70 year-old CEO who magically turns into a 30 year-old (Shin Ha Kyun) and learns about true love for the first time. It will premiere on November 5.

Cr. Soompi

---

It's kind of funny how SHK's name's not in the title despite him being the main character. *sigh* kpop sites lol

Guest Kdrama-lover

Yes! About time the cast gather and start working as D-day is fast approaching., they are really pressed for time. :!! Hope uri JNR won't suffer from lack of zzzz too much.. I-)

So, they had the script reading in early October but only now they released the pictures. I read that many are not liking Shin Ha-kyun`s hairstyle. It`s OK for me.   :D He is very handsome. Oh, I saw his smile. Thank Youuuuu!  I am ready for a rom com!!!!!!

Guest rintintintin

Since this drama is a promising, let me join the fun here! I'm happy that JNR accept this since FTLY ended... whoa, it's almost 1 month since her drama ended right? And Lee Joon???? Oh my, i like his villain style since Iris 2 hihihi! Anyway, I'm looking forward on this drama and I'm pretty sure that it will be a hit soon. :)

Guest Kdrama-lover

@"Mustarini BellaV"‌ , komawo chingu. :) :x

@rintintintin‌ , hi :-h .. Glad you're also anticipating this series. :) Let's support uri JNR ssi on her latest project!, him nae him! :) :x ;)

LOL~ I think the story is like this : LJ would be JNR's present lover/boyfriend, then suddenly Mr.Baek (SHK) came from the year of 2054 [2014+(70-30)] and the love triangle started. Somehow Mr.Baek must go back to his real age, leaving the present time and all the memories he and JNR have made, so JNR and LJ should be the real lover here. Hahaha, that's only my imagination.

Mustarini BellaV said: LOL~ I think the story is like this : LJ would be JNR's present lover/boyfriend, then suddenly Mr.Baek (SHK) came from the year of 2054 [2014+(70-30)] and the love triangle started. Somehow Mr.Baek must go back to his real age, leaving the present time and all the memories he and JNR have made, so JNR and LJ should be the real lover here. Hahaha, that's only my imagination.

AnnaS said: Mustarini BellaV said: LOL~ I think the story is like this : LJ would be JNR's present lover/boyfriend, then suddenly Mr.Baek (SHK) came from the year of 2054 [2014+(70-30)] and the love triangle started. Somehow Mr.Baek must go back to his real age, leaving the present time and all the memories he and JNR have made, so JNR and LJ should be the real lover here. Hahaha, that's only my imagination.

Archived