• Last Reply
Guest miffymiffy

anopinion said: Just adding on...
Mr. Back 1st Teaser, JNR part

100만 청년백수 대표
Representative of the 1 million unemployed youths

장나라: 저 이미 잘렸거든요?
Jang Nara: I'm already fired?

Now we just have to wait for SHK's part. LOL :))

class="entry-title"Comedic Reverse-aging K-drama Mr. Back Releases First Teaser Preview

Not bad, not bad at all. The first teaser preview is out for the upcoming MBC Wed-Thurs drama now officially called Mr. Back. It used to be known as Mr. Baek for the last name of the age-reversing male lead, which granted wasn’t terribly clever or memorable, but now with Mr. Back I just think baby got back for some reason. All three main leads Shin Ha Kyun, Jang Nara, and Lee Joon make an appearance in this first teaser, a comedic melange of scenes from the drama that highlight a very Korean comedic feel.

Continue reading... Koala's Playground

feat29.jpg

is teaser made me chuckle. Here’s the synopsis from Soompi:

“Mr. Back” is a drama about Choi Go Bong, a 70-year old hotel president, who is oblivious to everything else except himself and money. Choi Go-Bong (Shin Ha-Kyun) is a man in his 70s and he runs a large corporation. One day, he becomes a man in his 30s by accident and feels love for the first time in his life. Starting over is going to provide him a second chance at living his life right. He will get new lessons in how to relate to others. As a result he may rearrange his priorities. Maybe this time he can make more room for the important things in life, like falling in love.

From Dramabeans:
Grandpa Shin Ha-kyun goes back to his youth in Mr. Backby girlfriday | October 23, 2014 | 7 Comments

MrBaek3.jpg

So it turns out that the title of MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama really IS Mr. Back(we’ve been calling it Mr. Baek until now). I guess I should’ve known the punny title would win out — it is dramaland, after all. The fantasy romantic comedy stars Shin Ha-kyun (All About My Romance) as a 70-year-old grandpa who suddenly returns to his 30-something body, and gets a second chance to go back and relive his youth. The show’s first teaser is out, and gives us a quick introduction to our main characters.

Read more...

So Lee Joon is the son and not the grandson ?  Coz Shin Ha Kyun look like a grandpa ! and I would expect he would go back to younger version and interact with his grandson and they could have another male lead ( maybe in the 40's ) as his son :) 
But it's ok I'm still looking fw to  this 

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say hello :)I'm soo excited that Shin Ha Kyun is back ~~ He's totally one of my favourite actors :3Really looking forward to this~

mekeo117 said: So Lee Joon is the son and not the grandson ?  Coz Shin Ha Kyun look like a grandpa ! and I would expect he would go back to younger version and interact with his grandson and they could have another male lead ( maybe in the 40's ) as his son :) 
But it's ok I'm still looking fw to  this 

20141024092717056.jpeg
class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 7px 13px 3px; font-size: 22px; line-height: 28px; font-family: AppleSDGothicNeo-Regular; color: rgb(37, 38, 40); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"이준, ‘미스터백’ 첫 촬영현장…갑동이 벗고 망나니 재벌 2세 변신
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=106&sid2=221&oid=382&aid=0000274056

OMG!!! Lee Joon aka Choi Dae Han!!! :(:x

class="content-title"Lee Joon Gives a Preview of His Chaebol Look for “Mr Baek”

Lee-Joon2.png

The makers of forthcoming MBC drama “Mr Baek” have released photographs featuring MBLAQ member Lee Joon, who will be starring in the new series.

The two images show Lee Joon wearing an overcoat. In one image, he is shown looking at what appears to be a shot glass, while in the other, he is pictured talking on a mobile phone.

The drama will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays from November 5. In the series, Lee Joon plays a cocksure junior family member of a powerful business conglomerate. The MBLAQ star said he was “feeling nervous” ahead of the show’s debut, but the photos released seemed to show the actor already looking at home in his new role.

Read more here: Soompi

Shin Ha-kyun looking hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaarious! It's like his All About My Romance persona omggggg it's like a re-round of that character! And the old Shin Ha-kyun! Ah, nothing seems better than that. Truly aboard here. MBC dramas are keeping me off my feet this year. (Especially the Wed-Thurs sched) from Miss Korea, Cunning Single Lady, A New Leaf, Fated (followed it but not too much), MY SPRING DAYS (OMG don't get me started), then MR. BAEK!!! I am loving this already to pieces. The 67 views of the Teaser 1 in YouTube should solely come from me!!! HAHAHAHA

Guest rintintintin

You know what gals, my brother told me that this drama reminds us when we watch the drama "Big" lol! But I do hope that drama will not same as Big lol! Mr Back, fighting!

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Joon transforms into chaebol heir for ‘Mr. Baek’

Despite uncertainty over his status as a member of MBLAQ, Lee Joon is proceeding on with filming for his upcoming MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Mr. Baek.’ Stills of Lee Joon acting as a second-generation chaebol, Choi Dae Han, were released by the production team today.

In the photos, Lee Joon is seen displaying the cocky personality of his character, and playing it to perfection. In the photo where he is seen conversing with someone, one could see from Lee Joon’s expression that Choi Dae Han was a free spirited second-generation chaebol.

This particular scene was filmed at a night spot in Gangnam recently, where Lee Joon totally got into character with his outfit and performance, and did his portrayal to perfection. Lee Joon said prior to the shooting, “I feel the pressure, and am also very nervous.” But as the cameras got rolling, Lee Joon ignored everything around him, and got into character in an instant, and left one anticipating the development of Lee Joon as an actor.

( Read more : http://kpopfighting.com/2014/10/24/lee-joon-transforms-into-chaebol-heir-for-mr-baek/ )

The teaser looks hilarous indeed with the intent on doing a kamekameha included(dragon ball fans know it)...well it even started but i'm really intrested what will they do with our hero in the end,aka will he return to his old self or stay young and with possibly another identity...i guess the old him won't come back or what will be the point of the romance and the comedy,it will turn into a hard melo,no?on another note,Jang Nara looks beautiful and everlasting young :x

Archived