[Drama 2014] Mr. Back / 미스터 백

SamShop Watch

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping for awesome chemistry from Jang Nara ssii

MRBAEK_copy2.jpg?async&rand=0.0301388150

This is cute and funny at the same time! Jang Nara is the driver? Lol..

i am also hoping for their pairing to work out especially now that i only see jang nara with another actor(JH).. lol.. also i haven't seen any of SHK's work so i dont't really know how good he is. I just hope that they can have great chemistry too. Jang Nara specially blends well with older guys. I hope she can also show that she is really capable of showing chemistry with shin ha kyun.. can't wait! I hope to hear more updates but it seems that mbc isn't releasing any other info about this drama..

@AnnaS: I think it may be because Pride and Prejudice is premiering soon, so they may be focusing their efforts on that one first. I'm just hoping that the fans can form a DC gallery ... And that the official site will be ready in a few days.

@anopinion‌ ah.. is that so? I am not really updated with other dramas.. i only stalk jang nara.. lol.. anyways thanks for the info!!

신하균·장나라·이준 '미스터백', 티저공개…노인과 청년사이

Shin Ha-kyun - Jang Nara - Lee Joon 'Mister Back', teaser released... the difference between elderly and youth

201410230813171110_1_99_20141023083203.j

Comments:
1. [+293, -9] Shin Ha-kyun.. really an actor.
2. [+221, -8] After The Front Line and Brain, it's time again to drown in Shin Ha-kyun ('s acting)...... ♥ Look forward to Ha-kyun Shin♥
(Fan spotted! SHK is really popular in SK, just in case you guys didn't know...)
3. [+187, -5] Seems to be interesting, I'm full of anticipation ~~
4. [+179, -6] Finally a Wed-Thurs drama I'll watch!!!!!
5. [+153, -6] Jang Nara appeared in FTLY too. After a short rest, she's appearing here again.
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=117&aid=0002526632

Omo, omo, omo!

lmao2.giflmao2.giflmao2.gif

I only just saw this and fell in love with this drama. This seems to be funnier than I originally thought it would be. And so many good actors. I really want watch this drama soon.
Jang Nara is really the balance perfect of beauty and talent
Mr Back Team Fighting!

:-bd 

20141027106515t7nhks_T5_110353.jpg

[5W1H] "신하균+장나라+이준"…'미스터백', 이런 케미? http://www.dispatch.co.kr/news/redirect.asp?idx=111957 

D-9.. huhu ~ Excited!!  :D

Shin Ha Kyun looks charming here.. lol.. i wonder why there are who doesn't like his fringe. I actually like them. It makea him look young and easy going unlike the one showing his forehead which makea him look older and strict.. anyways, he looks nice..

Archived