[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Cr:Owner

to sweeten our love for Darlings....hope their friendship lasts forever...

:heart:

I'm feeling so happy seeing old friends here again even i joined this thread late, just right after D...:wub: at first i was kinda unsure...but well i am now here ...

"Friends are the most important part of your life, treasure the tears, treasure the laughter, but most importantly, treasure the memories." -Dave Brenner

Have a wonderful holiday to my old and new friends here...:wub:

• Like 12

go go 910 910!!:glasses:

i'm fan of ryu jun yeol  too ( from reply 88)and i read that our psh is following him in IG...and i thought :phew: the only person who she doesn't follow is..chan chan! hahaha our LJS!!.

Dear shin hye:  why do you make my delulu travel  far away ahahah:wub:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, mujay said:

Okey...let's do it recycle time:)

We wondering at time why they leave the party early...

Did they has own schedule...?

Let's joint on delulu quessing....:blink:

Me" they steal a time to rendzevous in privat"

CEJ_5i-UkAE2ynz.jpg

they are busy talking each other while the others are focus on the show. hehehheeee...

• Like 8

Sh was spotted in Busan yesterday. She was filming with Choi min sik. Js's movie VIP is filming in Busan today. But I don't know Js is in Busan or not.. anyway they are working hard recently. Cheer up, darling!!

Edited by hihi009
  • Like 12

On 12/21/2016 at 6:22 AM, pinocchioAsh said:

The comments are all pretty new.. within the past few weeks actually.. :D and they are all cute!! In fact, Yoon Kyun Sang commented on one of her recent cat videos as well saying, "haw.. who is this beautiful baby?" 

My guess is as good as yours.. it's not a triangle.. it's definitely a square.. Someday hopefully we'll have enough clues to put together and be Sherlock Holmes :D

Even now we have enough clues that make our ship as solid as always..but to be honest really wanna more of them to make it Sweeter: ) 

As both of them are at Busan now and both of them have good remembrance from Busan last year 

So Busan is totally on Point :) 

• Like 13

:sweatingbullets::blush::blush: the owner of page also said she is with her manager... 

Let's make Delulu : really she went to coffe just with her manager :grin: maybe not you know caz there is some one better to be with at Coffe in Busan As well :) eventhough JS busy now with filming VIP but surely he will have some break time...he may free at night then pickes his car and you know it's Darling special word for us Car...night...Midnight..Busan :w00t:

Awww I know it is tooo much delulu...any way maybe JS isn't in Busan and another casts are ... and maybe JS is in Busan...shin hye is in Busan...but they are just busy filming their movie & being at Coffe with their manager :blink: and don't have any Time to be together !

But is it OK to delulu no ? :)

P.S : but @pinocchioAsh this is really need your fanfic you know :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

#ParkShinhye shines with beauty

C0DsLgvUQAAiovg.jpg

A picture of Park Shin-hye was captured by coincidence. She's not looking at the camera but she's shining with beauty. Her hair falls naturally around her and she looks even more breathtaking.

cr.http://www.hancinema.net/park-shin-hye-shines-with-beauty-101730.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

Related image

• Like 9

churrokingtruck IG Update 22.12.16

Warner Bros, the production company of movie "VIP" supports their actors with a coffee truck, fighting

Trans: Churroking is now in Busan! Here is the shooting set where the main cast, JangDonggun, KimMyungmin, ParkHeesoon and LeeJongsuk working for movie "VIP" What a splendid team!
We were commissioned by WarnerBros to support the actors and the crew who are working far away in Busan.
We set off to Busan at late night, we hope such kind of persistence can give the actors and crew strength!
Thanks for your hard work in the cold weather.
Thanks for Warner Bros.

Translated by @faith0639
Proofread by @evahoyw

Cr: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

• Like 12

What a coincidence both their movies are shooting in busan. About sh picture I remembered when c posted it on her ig our friend said she looked so sad but knetz commented even not photoshoot and without make up she looks extremely beautiful. I do agree she's really beautiful this picture was taken by her friend during their hol in Portland. Looking at it I think she's busy writing a msg. Yet she looks so pretty that shows if a person is beautiful no matter how is the picture is taken you'll look amazingly beautiful even without make up.and I'm happy to know that both of them are in busan. Like well planned.do they know when they accept the movie that they'll shoot in busan? My delu mind says yes.  Hahaha 

• Like 13

female actor in their 20th who is well suited to the drama. Great Historical Goddess 단아한 매력과 경국지색미모! 20대 사극 여신

no.1>Parkshinhye

C0YDmXkUUAAdudB.jpg

C0YDnHfUUAAlxg2.jpg     

1st place Park Shin-hye - 2,741 votes

Second place - 2,142 votes

3rd place winner - 1,206 votes

4th Han Hyo-ju - 1,039 votes

5th place Kim Soon-eun - 762 votes

6th Moon Geun Young - 703 guns

7th place - 630 votes

8th place - 382 votes

9th Shinsegyeong - 315 votes