[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

sleepykid said:

dalpo.. dont u feels anything when inha grapping your neck ? are u just to kind or what ?? i confirm 100% that guy will felt something when girl touch their neck.. dalpo if i m in your situation (on shave scene) i will kiss inha and mke a babies on the spot..hahahaahaha

I cant brain this how they can waste many bed scene... yaah u guys just talking?? R u kidding me??? Lollllooool

Yahhhh they are almost there just one push one push from each other and the bathtub is wasted... wasted. There.is.water also and its wasted again too many wasted scene...

Guest jingyeok

class="single-post-title" style="font-size: 2.6em; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arvo, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Recap: Pinocchio Episodes 18 and 19by Joonni
"This the live recap I wrote while watching the episodes. Though not as detailed or as structured as a post-view recap, it is the most thorough I can do for two episodes in one night without spending the normal seven hours per episode recap. Will be adding some screencaps soon."

Guest missgaara

Yahhhh they are almost there just one push one push from each other and the bathtub is wasted... wasted. There.is.water also and its wasted again too many wasted scene...

Yea i agree... Writernim directernim really torture our heart.... oh my poor shipper heart...

The shave scene make me think about something.
tumblr_ni6ddhRAg61rms49eo1_1280.jpg

See that paper in his hand?It remind me about the last time similiar with this. Yeah, I mean, he's going to go WC for... releasing something terrible. Lucky, our Darling was there first. If they were there later, there would no shave, no wild mind, no romance smile, no eyes contact and no HM's hand on IH's thigh any more. They would be breathless in a second for sure.

LOOK AT THIS PIC - HM'S HAND!!!
tumblr_ni6ddhRAg61rms49eo2_1280.jpg

See. He's totally can let left hand on HIS thigh.But then, suddenly become this
tumblr_ni6ddhRAg61rms49eo3_1280.jpg

TOO FAST TOO "FURIOUS" ~~~  >:)BUT!!!!!the important thing is not where, it's how... "furious" he was???
THIS IS THE ANSWER .... haha I made it hihi sorry, my mind's more wilder  >-)
tumblr_ni6ddhRAg61rms49eo4_1280.jpg

It's so close, right?  :\">

I think DP left the door open so IH could see that he needs help and will eventually close the door once she's in...tooo bad IH was so focused on teasing DP that she forgot to close the door hahahaa

For those who watch the ep in HD, did LJS's ears turn red after IH grabbed his neck? I doubt if he was able to hide his ragging hormones at times like this :\"> especially when IH let his hand rest on her legs like that kekeke :D

Again, thanks for all the recappera tonight...guys i hope we could still find time to sleep until the final ep is out...