[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

ROSA JUST LOST HER CONTROL SCREAMS AT DALPO...OTP TALKING,MORE ANGRY ROSA SCENES YOO RAE SAW HER IDOL AT TV...IT SEEMS HE HAS SOME PROBLEMS  SHE SEEMS SAD...FUNNY SCENE WITH YOO RAE AND HER IDOL I TRUST YOU OPPA I'LL PROTECT YOU SHE SAYS 

Recap Ep 19

totally stand still lag right now. it's PRS scene & there's too much law technicalities that i don't understand anyways heh

KHM has gone to interview PRS with other reporters. through the lag i can see tht PRS so does not have a happy expression on her face 
it's back! seems like what i missed, Lee Joon [cameo] was used as a diversion
PRS talking with her staff & lost her cool. her staff advises her to ask ACS to settle it out of court(?)

Cr: @PSH_MYFC

Guest branwen

Wahahaah! Dal Po's arm is actually healed!!! In Ha sees him using his right hand to brush his teeth! He must want to be shaved so much!

Ro Sa's people are trying to give Chan Soo and family bribes. Chan Soo sees it and thinks about it. LOL He's so torn!

Ro Sa was mad that nothing's working out for her.

I hope I'm not making stuff up. LOL

Recap Ep 19

SCO caught on what she might do & informs CIH about it. asks CIH if ACS is easy to let things go. CIH says no *hiccup* actually CIH is

not sure. meets up with ACS & KHM. ACS tells her that he's a police & he wouldn't settle it so easily. CIH: i knew you can do it *hiccup*

KHM answers right back that he doesn't. ACS tells them that he won't settle that easily because he owes KHM this for what he did last
CIH & KHM heads home. KHM was brushing his teeth with left hand but when CIH left, he used back his right hand & got caught red handed by

Embedded image permalink

cr as taggged 

Guest branwen

Beom Jo hears her mom and her plans and he looks so sad. Poor Beom Jo. His mom's angel image is shattered.

LOL. So sweet, In Ha tries to shield her mom from the sunlight like Dal Po did to her once.

Song Cha Ok held on to In Ha's hand. So sweet. and so touching.

Recap Ep 19

CIH. CIH questions him why he lied? he doens't want to go him right and enjoys staying her & being taken care of & lagsss

PSR people brings gifts & money to ACS & family. ACS was about to return the money but hesitated when he felt how much was in it. he

almost took the money but YGN crew came. filmed that PRS ppl was going to give ACS money & gifts and at that moment ACS gives back &
tells that he and his family don't need this money & gifts to settle this problem. PRS is angry that this plan failed.

tumblr_ni68psTuDw1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

[bTS] Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye Filming Pinocchio

Cr.我是榴莲宝宝 

OTP MEET CHASOO THEY TALK...THEY GO HOME ...IH REALISED DALPO IS FINE,SHE REALISED HE MISSES DAD, GRANDAD,HIS HOME...NOW ROSA SENT CHASOO AND FAMILLY SOME GIFTS AND MONEY...YGN REPORTES CAME,CHASOO GAVE THE MONEY BACK...ROSA IS VERY ANGRY...I THINK NOBODY WANTS  TO HELP HER ...HER SON IS AT THE DOOR ...IS SAD ...THERE ARE PROBLEMS AT MSC

Guest branwen

In Ha and Dal Po hugged while In Ha cries. So sweet and touching.

This episode seems so funny even if I don't understand a thing.

Everyone's at Chan Soo's house and eating. Even Cap Hwang. OMG, I just realized it's just IH, DP, Yu Rae and Cap Hwang. It's like they came in as couples!

OMG!! Cap's looking at Yoo Rae! I'm going to die with the cuteness!

Recap Ep 19

PRS is angry that this plan failed. tells her staff ifshe should go to ACS and beg for forgiveness? PRS gives some orders to her staff. SBJ overhears on the outside & asks mum to please stop.
at MSC the next day, seems like SCO has been fired(?) CIH goes to find SCO. they talk about the notice given out.

CIH was about to walk away when SCO tells her that she wants to rest but SCO stops her & tells her to just help block the sunlight for
5 more minutes while holding on to her hand. CIH says okay mum and watches her mother sleep
back at the station, CIH is thinking deeply when KHM approaches her. [discussed about settling smth] KHM asks her if she's okay.
CIH says she is, just worried about mum(?). feels apologetic to her mother for her mother have to go through this hardship
it lagged and i see CIH crying on KHM's shoulder.
KHM gets a call from ACS inviting him and others to his house. KHM approaches YYR & asks if she's going to ACS house & wants to follow

omo.. I think YR invited cap over to Chansoo's home to eat.. and GD agreed... to YR and HM's surprise =)) 
Looks like a triple to date to me--plus kids! 
HM and everyone are observing GD while he eats. LOL

HAHAAHHAHA they're watching the game show? And aw.. BJ there visiting.. he sees them all having fun and decided against joining in. HM sees him so he decides to run after him. BM looks so alone. I hope he gets a happy ending too.