[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Jasmine1213 said: MissNeda said: riuenu said: Shinhye last OST for Pinocchio is out
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye (박신혜) - 꿈을 꾸다 (Dreaming A Dream) [Pinocchio]

I hope there is a way to redeem Bum-Jo in the last episode so he wouldn't have to go to jail. This second male lead was nothing but a gentleman throughout and his sadness this past three episodes tore out my heart. This drama continues to impress with a very tight and fast pace story-line. It truly is a great drama. It would difficult to let it go. I feel bad for the drama series which follows, it will have a tough task to keep on the same level.

riuenu said: OMO!! LOL, even I was discussing that fainted hug with u, I didnt know u really make a gif out, DAEBAK!! This is how much I love u @JaegerJS hahahaha
and let me join u pushing their head together LOL..this is how much I wanted to do when watching live stream as well ahahahaha

English translation out for Shinhye last OST, dreaming a dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCkj-LiOavU&feature=youtu.be

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; font-weight: 300; margin: 0px 0px 12px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.0909090909; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgb(43, 43, 43);"PARK SHIN HYE – DREAMING A DREAM (꿈을 꾸다) PINOCCHIO OST

It’s blowing over
Even the cold wind
Stops at your strange image

I’m drawing you out again
I’m closing my eyes again
In my wordlessly flowing tears
It’s still only you

You
You, who used to be so warm
Where are you?
Please find us

The person who looked at me
Who held my hands
Where are you?
Miss you

I dreamed back then
That we would be together
But I couldn’t even say goodbye
It hurts so much

You
You, who used to be so warm
Where are you?
Please find us

The person who looked at me
Who held my hands
Where are you?

Don’t leave me
Don’t forget me

I’ll be waiting, again today

Cr. popgasa.com

Dear friends, i want said Thank you to all of you, i really really enjoyed reading all your awesome posts, each page was wonderfull, i wanted post many times but you are so fast with the news, comments and POV ... that almost i have nothing new  to say (lol) . I will love "Pinocchio" and this thread for ever and i will keep all you in my heart.Thank you again Pinocho-06.gif
graphics-thank-you-680237.gif
ctto

Kang-nam joins ‘Pinocchio’ in cameo

January 15, 2015

Source:kpopherald

Kang-nam, a member of K-pop hip-hop group, will appear on SBS drama “Pinocchio” in the 20th episode, according to the production company.

firm said Thursday the Korean-Japanese singer made the mood of the set cheerful with his unique sociability.

(SBS)

His role has not yet been identified but in the revealed photo, he stands alone, blankly staring at something as if in a shock.

“We are grateful to Kang-nam for accepting the cameo despite the busy schedule. He made the atmosphere of the set more cordial,” the company said.

The drama airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m., and it comes to an end this week.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

class="titleNews"Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, and Other Actors Say Good-Bye to ′Pinocchio′

Source:mwave/enewsworld

Pinocchio′s Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yubi said their final farewells to viewers.

Ending on January 15, SBS′ Pinocchio will be coming to a close after about five months. To make the separation easier, the four main actors revealed their ′Last Broadcast Thank You Proof Shot.′

In the released stills, the ′Han River Line 4,′ Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yubi held up their last episode script books, individually signed. While feeling a bit sad with the final broadcast,the actors also remembered to thank all the viewers who loved Pinocchio.

Putting on a warm smile, Lee Jong Suk thanked all the fans who sent support by writing, "It was a good drama, right? Thank you for being with us."

Also with a bright smile, Park SHin Hye wrote, "I was happy to have met In Ha. Thank you everyone who has loved Pinocchio."

Kim Young Kwang wrote, "I love you. Thank you so much for loving Pinocchio. In the photos, Kim Young Kwang appeared brighter than ever as he spent his time filming the final episode.

Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, and Other Actors Say Good-Bye to ′Pinocchio′

Pinocchio′s production company stated, "We want to sincerely thank the actors, and staff who worked in such a bright atmosphere for about five months, as well as all the viewers who loved Pinocchio. We worked hard until the very end, hoping to not disappoint the viewers, so please continue anticipating the drama until the very end."

Photo Credit: iHQ, Sidus HQ

This is one of my fav scenes:

#Pinocchio #ParkShinHye #LeeJongSuk #darlingcouple #SBSdrama

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 14, 2015 at 9:59am PST

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 14, 2015 at 10:00am PST

And her face precious

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 14, 2015 at 10:00am PST

it's really so sad to see our lovely casts finally said good bye to pinocchio..i bet it's really hard for them, they've living as their characters for about 5 months, breathing, loving, crying, smiling. laughing as their characters, i'm hoping they can maintain their friendships even after the drama ends
:x
i have a question ..do you think at the end inha' omma and inha' s appa will be back together as husband and wife, they are still single, arent they?..i dk, but no matter how hard i try, i can't picture them as a couple lol...they are a way too different..i really love inha's appa..for me he is the best father in k-drama land. he is so funny, i always laughing so hard watching his facial expressions, even he didnt do anything..

As for the ep 20..the last episode...I can't believe it's finally coming to an end. I don't want it to end because for the past 2 months, Pinocchio has brought so much emotions for me...whether it's grinning like a fool at our Darling couple's scenes...to comedy scenes...to philosophical scenes that has us thinking for a moment and really get into what the media is all about. It will be hard for me to let go of this precious drama and as a avid fan of PSH, I can say, without a doubt, this is her best work to date. I hope to see more of her and I absolutely love the exploding chemistry between her and LJS. Both actors/actress has to have some kind of connection in order to bring out the sweetness and can't-believe-moments between them in order for this drama to flow greatly! Thank you Pinocchio writer, director and all of the wonderful cast and staff! 
I had a minor moment..when I heard about ep 20's subtitle <Peter Pan>. For some odd reason, I keep thinking all that's happening could be a dream. But then again, anything could happen ..but we did see glimpse of fan pics of In Ha and Dal Po in a car and they looked more grown-up ..so maybe a time jump? And omgosh, DAL PO HAS A CARRR kekeke 

It would be nice for a time jump to a scene where there's a wedding..if not, maybe skipped to when they have kids?