[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

I jist remembered the incident when CIH washed her hair... in the toilet... so i guess they are really the toilet couple now.

And CIH must be having a hard time keeping her hair smell nice with all the head kiss/hair kiss we are seeing from these two.

Recap Ep 19

him and CIH along. YYR ask why must she go with him & his gf. KHM wonders if she'll go alone but she says no. asks big guy but he says he's
busy so she tries her luck with cap & surprisingly he says yes which shocks both YYR & KHM. they wonder what's wrong with him.

CIH, KHM, YYR, & cap is at ACS house. they're having dinner together. it's in celebration of ACS's son's first birthday. all a little
uncomfortable with cap presence there. after dinner, CIH carrying ACS baby standing with KHM looking at their family picture. KHM wonders
when they can be like that & JH says now, takes a picture of them together YYR busy selca-ing with cap looking at her
SBJ is there thinking if he should go in but then stops when he hears KHM, CIH and other's voices. they were watching the quiz time when
KHM was CDPo with the mop hair. KHM stares out the window & spots SBJ. asks SBJ if he's here to see ACS. SBJ says yes but decides to go away
when he saw them there. tells SBJ not to worry about holding the burden of his mother(?). they talk about how SBJ feels like CIH towards
KHM & ACS now. KHM advises him & even 'confesses' to SBJ. KHM flahses back to when he met with KJM who advises KHM to never forget his
principle & roots(?) SBJ goes to mum's office. sees mum practising some speech. thinks back to what mum say about the things she got for
doing what she did. goes up to mum & hugs mum & tells her that he didn't know what she has done for him and apologizes

Cr: @PSH_MYFC

YR is showing the pics to chubby colleague.. and omo!!!!!!! they both notice that CAP is staring at YR from the back while she's taking all those selfies. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;))
headband guy gives her the headband.. YR refuses. LOL
=============
What is the name of their chubby reporter colleague? lol I feel bad that we can't name him. Cheolsu? 

Guest branwen

LOL! Yu rae and her chubby male friend discovered Cap checking her out through the pictures she took at the dinner! She can't believe it .LOL. Show why are you so cute!

Beom Jo just visited someone in the jail. I don't know who

Weeeee CDP, are you thinking what i am thinking? What we are thinking? Ehem... make baby... ehem...

credit to owner

DALPO TOLD HIM HE LIKES HIM,NOW VISITS HIS BROTHER NICE SCENE,ROSA  AND HER SON,HE HUGS HER,HE TELLS HER HE LOVES HER,I'M SORRY MOM HE SAYS ,YOORAE WATCHES THE PHOTOS REALISES CAPTAIN WATCHES HER ,MAYBE HE IS IN LOVE SHE THINKS HER FAT COLEGUE LAUGHS,REPORTER SEO VISITS DRIVER SON IN HIS MOTHER NAME,OTP TOGETHER

Guest branwen

Beom Jo goes to the police station and reminisce of his rookie reporter days while looking at the newbie reporters

He's there to report something. Cue eerie music. Yi rae listens with her stethoscope

Guest branwen

OMG, Beom Jo yah...

Beom Jo just reported something to the police and the investors didn't attend. No one attended the ground breaking of Ro Sa's new construction site. Ro Sa is shock at some news and reporters are there to take it