[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest IguanaSoap

Lee Jong-suk in turtleneck fashion

Lee Jong-suk, the main actor of SBS drama “Pinocchio”, is showing off cozy winter looks with turtleneck knitwear in the drama.

In the 11th episode of the drama, Lee wore a white turtleneck knitwear, matched with gray pants, giving off gentle and sophisticated charms.

He also donned a white turtleneck knitwear with an ivory single coat, displaying a formal and calm vibe, in a recent TV commercial of America’s plastic storage ware firm LOCK & LOCK.

Beauty stylists suggest that knitwear is a must-item for winter wear as it makes you warm and easy to style with any outfits.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

i want join too.. seems bit late.. i was crzy in other place and other dimension..
but forget it.. now start..

look at this gif.. focus to uncle dalpo hand...
Untitled-1aawW_zpsfxhlhpjj.gif
fainted at same time hug and feel inha body...
how can.... how the feel, uncle?? =)) =)) *cough cough.. :\">

and now... shaving scene.. look red circle..
i cant tell you how i feel when see this scene on live stream..
i want pull their head so they have a kiss.. =)) .. ne.. so badly.. :\">
2015-01-15_8-38-22_zpsbdfb2487.png
2015-01-15_8-43-40_zps4d2fc6b5.png

haiizzzzhh! uncle dalpo you so pervert here.... :\"> 
moving your hand like that from your thigh to your woman thigh.. aigoo uncle.. :\">
you cant hold your hormones huh..  :)) is you moving your hand slowly???? ;))
i just want know it uncle....

and both of you have sensual eyes here..
make me see this scene like seeing scene of making baby... :\"> :\">

i'am waiting both of your realease your raging hormone...
the real one uncle................ please give us...  :))

and can someone solve this... i really wondering it... dunno why =))

a_zps79fcbb7b.png

Guest unconditionallyx

Ah, I'm left feeling so regretful that I didn't join you guys sooner in watching & discussing the drama ):Now there's only one episode left  :-SS What to do with life?!PS. For those who haven't watched it yet, episode 18 & 19 are 97-98% subbed on wiki (:The Can't Lie Team at Viki is amazing :x
I feel like it's possible that grandpa really does know about Dalpo & Inha but at the same time, with everything already solved in ep 19 & there still being ep 20 left, it could be possible that ep 20 will be partly on grandpa's acceptance?But at the same time, rather than that, director & writer-nim, just give us fans a whole ton of lovey doveyness from our darling couple intead! [-O<It'll be the last time we see them together on the screen! Please fill our hearts with their skinships and love so that we can survive on even after the show ends :((I like the way Pinocchio progresses and how it's not just about romance, but I sure wish there had been some more scenes of our darling OTP for us :$It seemed quite less, like they didn't even hold hands when they were walking!!! :-??But then again, their subtle love and little interactions are also such lovely little details :xLike when they were playing with the baby!! <3I hope the family/ love concept won't end there though!I'm having such mixed feelings chingus, I want to watch ep 20, but I don't want to watch it and for it to end! ~X(So much contradictions!I hope we can all unite and keep either this or uri darling couple's thread alive once the drama ends though :$May our darling couple give us more on-screen appearances together [-O<
Pinocchio has honestly been such a good watch all throughout though.It carries such meaningful messages and promotes all kind of loves and gives the feeling of enlightenment (:I like how they had a closure and emphasized the bromance between dalpo and beomjo in these two episodes, and how everyone in the drama is just so understanding towards one another.Well almost everyone :$I guess there's gotta be some unlikable characters to make it more realistic right?I mean, Inha's team leader or that guy that noisy jang dislikes- does he have no compassion or the ethics of a reporter?!I even find myself better relating to beomjo's mom than to him!At least beomjo's mom had a reason for her ruthlessness- a single mom trying to provide the best for her son.But then again, maybe he just isn't too involved in the situations to be as righteous about it like the others :S
I also liked how they didn't just let Yoo Rae's oppa become forgotten about and reveal to us that it's actually Lee Joon :')Cap & YR's ship definitely sailing \:D/& the reversal of Inha pinching Dalpo's cheeks :x
Thank you chingus for contributing to this thread- translations, postings, insights, pics, jokes, laughs, love - you guys are awesome >:D<I don't post much but I'm always lurking ^^

Shinhye last OST for Pinocchio is out
But I am still not ready to say..goodbye..

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye (박신혜) - 꿈을 꾸다 (Dreaming A Dream) [Pinocchio]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCkj-LiOavU&feature=youtu.be

class="content-title" M.I.B’s Kangnam to Make Special Cameo on SBS’ “Pinocchio” deedeegii January 14, 2015

Source:soompi

M.I.B’s Kangnam to Make Special Cameo on SBS’ “Pinocchio”

It has been revealed that M.I.B’s Kangnam will be making a special appearance in the drama “Pinocchio.”

The production team of SBS’ Wednesday-Thursday drama “Pinocchio” announced on January 15 that Kangnam is going to make a cameo appearance during the drama’s final episode.

It is said that Kangnam was offered the cameo role as he has previously worked with director Jo Soo Won and scriptwriter Park Hye Ryun when they produced the drama “I Can Hear Your Voice.”

The production team explained, “Not only did Kangnam willingly take up the offer to make a cameo appearance despite his busy schedule, but he also brightened up the atmosphere on the filming set so we are so thankful. Please show interest and look forward to what kind of impact his scene on ‘Pinocchio’ will make.”

The last episode of “Pinocchio” featuring Kangnam will air on January 15 at 10 p.m. (KST).

riuenu said: Shinhye last OST for Pinocchio is out
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye (박신혜) - 꿈을 꾸다 (Dreaming A Dream) [Pinocchio]

JaegerJS said: i want join too.. seems bit late.. i was crzy in other place and other dimension..
but forget it.. now start..

look at this gif.. focus to uncle dalpo hand...

fainted at same time hug and feel inha body...
how can.... how the feel, uncle?? =)) =)) *cough cough.. :\">

and now... shaving scene.. look red circle..
i cant tell you how i feel when see this scene on live stream..
i want pull their head so they have a kiss.. =)) .. ne.. so badly.. :\">

haiizzzzhh! uncle dalpo you so pervert here.... :\"> 
moving your hand like that from your thigh to your woman thigh.. aigoo uncle.. :\">
you cant hold your hormones huh..  :)) is you moving your hand slowly???? ;))
i just want know it uncle....

and both of you have sensual eyes here..
make me see this scene like seeing scene of making baby... :\"> :\">

i'am waiting both of your realease your raging hormone...
the real one uncle................ please give us...  :))

and can someone solve this... i really wondering it... dunno why =))

MissNeda said: riuenu said: Shinhye last OST for Pinocchio is out

MissNeda said: riuenu said: Shinhye last OST for Pinocchio is out