[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Recap Ep 19

YYR is looking at the pictures she took the night before with big guy. big guy realizes that in all her pictures, cap is looking at her
YYR & big guy thinks that cap is acting weirdly. JHK overhears & asks YYR if she wants to join him in defiance against cap? YYR disagrees
SBJ goes to find the culprit from ep 18 at prison. introduces himself and tells him about the secret that culprit has which makes culprit
smile. KHM informs CIH that SBJ came by ACS house. CIH wonders why & finds out that SBJ was not on mum's side but helping them. CIH feels

bad for misjudging him & wonders why SBJ didn't tell her. KHM tells her SBJ doesnt' want her to worry. KHM gets instructions from JHK to go
cover the news at BeomJo mall. CIH gets the same call except the news she's covering is something she thinks a reporter should not be
reporting on. she wants to do report on something worth reporting. SBJ drops by the police station. he sees the new reporters & thinks back
of the time he was in that position with CIH. meets CIH on his way to the reporter room. CIH informs him that she will be going to
BeomJo mall for interview. SBJ asks her to pass a message to his mother when she interviews her. SBJ went to team lead to turn himself in
SBJ admits that he was the mastermind behind the terror attack on YGN & MSC. YYR who was there is shocked to hear it. all reporters crowd
the door and is sending report to their respective team leads. SBJ tells team lead that the reason he did the terror attack was because
he found life as a reporter to be very hard(?) Assemblyens who were on the way to the location gets news about PRS's son turning himself
in to the police that all of them turn back & decides not to show up. at the location. PRS is sitting alone waiting. the staff gets
a call, most probably about SBJ. all reporters on standby wondering what happened because PRS doesn't seem to be stable after hearing the
news. KHM gets call from cap that SBJ turned himself in & every other reporter gets a call too. CIH is shocked to hear that SBJ admitted
that he was the one behind the terror attack. CIH thinks it's impossible but she thinks back to the favor that SBJ asked of her earlier
this morning. all the reporters are crowding PRS asking her question about SBJ turning himself in. PRS seems dazed & unable to reply until
for her actions? SBJ is sorry that PRS had to take on this burden herself but now, SBJ will take on the burden with her. PRS asks CIH where SBJ is at. CIH tells her he's at hangang station & PRS heads there. SBJ calls KHM. KHM walks away from CIH as he picks up the call
for her actions? SBJ is sorry that PRS had to take on this burden herself but now, SBJ will take on the burden with her. PRS asks CIH where
asks SBJ why he didn't pick up his call. SBJ: i was being investigated. KHM: faster tell them that you're not the culprit. you don't have to
do this. SBJ: i have to do this. i feel like a reporter now. KHM: why do you have to do this? SBJ: because i told you i'm on your side.
do you know believe that i'm on your side? KHM: i believed you were on my side since the beginning [END]

Cr: @PSH_MYFC

Guest branwen

Wow.. today seems to be the story of two mothers and their children. How their wrongdoings in the past and up to the present have affected the lives of their kids.  How their kids have held them highly in a pedestal throughout the years, how those high esteem came crashing down at episode 18, and how in here, they tried to make up for their mother's wrong doings. Both In Ha and Beom Jo are trying to apologize and make amends in behalf of their mothers and it's just so heartbreaking. They can't help that they are their parents' children.