[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest missgaara

omaigooddd.. i've just watched raw n the shaving scene...n the after-shaving scene... so much feel... the way they carry out this scene omaigoooddd...my heart flutters like crazy...i'm grinning like mad... they r too natural.... this is my best scene ever in pinocchio..

I've watching the 18 and 19 episode... and ... my coment just one... the another meaning of bromance is... when they trust each other and both of them is crying on the phone and then the 19th eps is end already with tissue on my hand... even we dunno what the heck they're talking... that's dercribe so much meaning of what real bromance is... KYK is the main reason why I watch this drama... but now... I have to make a convession... I LOVE ALL THE CASTS!!!!! even the evil mum... they really work hard... can't wait until tomorrow... I wish after this drama end... no more wed and Thursday late sleep at night... ^^

dal po's reactions to getting found out he's able to use his arm and when he saw his past self on TV is sooo jong suk like... i mean from beginning til now, dal po was more the serious type, so i had to LOL so hard when i saw his face in the gifs    =))

and that skinship after the shaving scene (i guess?) is sooooo sweet, it's like watching a REAL couple. these 2 are so perfect together.   :-<

Just finished watching episodes 18 & 19 and backreading and wow, it's already 5 AM!Awesome episodes. Love all the OTP scenes. Glad that the thing with Park Ro-sa is over (poor Beom-jo :( ). Please let it be over. All I want to see in the last episode are sweet moments. Oh, and grandpa's approval aka Darling Couple's biggest challenge :))Gotta go to sleep now~ ;)

This pinos bts right?^^~

Sr.DC

Yes, that is bts. Wow they change their style

AGB Nielsen

#피노키오 #수목드라마 닐슨 18화 시청률 전국 11.9%, 수도권 13.3% #피노키오 #수목드라마 닐슨 19화 시청률 전국 11.3%, 수도권 12.1% pic.twitter.com/bci7awh7zy

— 하루 (@harujs0914)

January 14, 2015

Tnms

#피노키오 #수목드라마 TNmS 18화 시청률 전국 12.6%, 수도권 16% #피노키오 #수목드라마 TNmS 19화 시청률 전국 12.1%, 수도권 15.5% pic.twitter.com/ULxJXZ8OGG

— 하루 (@harujs0914)

January 14, 2015

Thank you thank you thank you
@Rania Zeid, @andy78, @branwen and all the others, thanks a lot for the recap and the pictures.
I'm not sure I was really efficient for these 2 hours :\">(i'm counting on you all for keeping this secret ^:)^)

@jeonghyang and @ mrslee I totally agree with you for the baby. i say they should try to make one tomorrow and CIH should also give birth tomorrow so that we can see the baby (the gifs are so cute).
But of course, let's have a wedding before everything with lots and lots of kisses :x :x :x

@angieknows, thanks for the pics. This couple is just so fun. I hope they will get together tomorrow. Let's support them !!!!

@avantjiang it is really a chance we have a great scientific with us. Your explanations and illustrations are perfectly clear and thanks to you we now know where the magical hand was hidden =D> =D>

this drama is really well done. Each episode has its surprise and its OTP moment. everything is progressing smoothly and logically.
I'm quite happy we have a redemption moment for Cha Ok. I found her really pitiful and she was a real monster but i think that it was essential for CIH. She loves her mother so much.
And poor BJ. He must feel responsible because everything happen with the phone and his conversations with CIH. To discover that his so sweet mother is a bad bad person and to support her through it all. He is so courageous our stalker. I hope writer-nim will be nice with him  ^:)^

And finally let's ask for grandpa support for our wonderful toilet couple :x   (I so love this surname)

'Pinocchio' Park Shin-hye is tearful and Lee Jong-suk shares her pain

2015/01/14

photo552418.jpg

On the 18th episode of SBS Drama, "Pinocchio", Song Cha-ok (Jin Kyeong) sacrificed herself to reveal the truth.

Choi In-ha shed tears after she watched her mother, Song Cha-ok sacrificing herself in order to reveal the truth of what happened.

Choi In-ha asked "Was it this painful as well when you were watching your brother? How could you handle the weight on your shoulders". Choi Dal-po said, "It's still painful. I cannot say I've gotten over it yet".

Choi In-ha said "I'm sorry. This is something she should have done earlier. But I still feel sorry because it must have been difficult for her to make such a decision", and then she burst into crying". Dal-po hugged her warmly and consoled her.

SBS special drama, "Pinocchio" is a romantic and refreshing story of young reporters who chase after truth and share the war together day and night.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c.../hancinema

K-drama, Video Clip January 14, 2015 class="entry-title single-title" “Pinocchio” Episode 18 & 19 Clips (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Source:couch-kimchi

There’s no preview—yet—for Pinocchio‘s finale episode. Understandable since the actors and crew are still shooting the final scenes today.

While we wait for the preview, take a gander at clips from today’s episodes … As you all are aware 18 & 19 aired back-to-back today.

Enjoy, friends! And be warned that there are spoilers below.

Episode 18 Clips

In Ha returns to MSC.

More@http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/01/14/pinocchio-episode-18-19-clips-spoilers-ahead/

And too bad there isn’t a clip for this one …

Ha Myung and In Ha have been invited to Chan Soo’s place. Yoo Rae as well, but she didn’t want to be the third wheel to the OTP. So, she invites the Cap, who surprises her and Ha Myung when he accepts.

At the fun dinner, Yoo Rae takes selfies with Chan Soo’s son, and all the while, Cap watches her. Heh. The next day, Yoo Rae shows the selfies to her colleague when they notice that in the pics, the Cap is looking at her.

07_zpsca5908e3.jpg~original

Source  |  DramaSBS

Let's get ready with our hearts this last episode there will loads of OTP's moment or so do I hope but definitely I'm 80% sure.

And also I think they are pretending that its now spring in episode 20, that is why the posted photo is that they are wearing not so thick clothes, remember the preview where they are both walking together, I think that is their future so there will be a little bit love for the otp I guess.

And I've seen the fellow contender of Pinocchio in episode 19, while Pinocchio got 11.3% MBC's show got 4.8 while KBS2TV is 3.5% respectively wow Pinocchio fans got loyal fanbase in Korea.