[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Episode 20 Preview

Subtitle: Peter Pan

Upon hearing that her son Beomjo has decided to take her sins upon himself and submit to the police, President Park has no choice by to go to the police station. Hamyoung and Inha starts preparing a line of questions for President Park.

On the other hand, Dalpyung observes the increasing intimacy between Hamyoung and Inha and worries about Gongpil. He asks Hamyoung and Inha to keep the relationship of uncle and niece.

credit to Hitoritabi on tumblr

Episode 20 Preview

Upon hearing that her son Beomjo has decided to take her sins upon himself and submit to the police, President Park has no choice by to go to the police station. Hamyoung and Inha starts preparing a line of questions for President Park.

On the other hand, Dalpyung observes the increasing intimacy between Hamyoung and Inha and worries about Gongpil. He asks Hamyoung and Inha to keep the relationship of uncle and niece.

I think aboji will notice for hisself, we all know how knowledgeable grandpa is.

Well, I guess you asked something that clearly be answered by me, one of die hard fans of pinocchio Of courseeee our lovely darling couple, dal po samchoon and In Ha chuka... orteokhaeee I only see them in my eyes. . kekekekekeke @stargazer ahahahha... I'm sorry I ask some that such a stu*id questions. Hahahaha. I'm sorry. I just want to make sure that their (PSY and LJS) chemistry is the best. Cause I also feel the same with you all. kekeke. I think I like a nerd person, because whole time I just want they become a REAL couple. PSY and LJS Chemistry is JJANNG!!!!

Guest kiyeujay

Yup. actually, I want  Grandpa  prevent this relationship much more seriously so that DP/HM dares to express his raging hormone.I'm so disappointed at HM. Where is your raging hormone?  #:-S Where??? =)) To get approval, DP and IH should make a babies first. =))
Pls writer-nim , why don't you let us to watch more bed scenes, kiss scenes??? You waste a lot of chances??? Wae??? Wae??? If u dont have any idea?? ASK USSSSSS??? WE HAVE MILLIONS IDEASSSSSSSS.  :-SS

Yup. actually, I want  Grandpa  prevent this relationship much more seriously so that DP/HM dares to express his raging hormone.I'm so disappointed at HM. Where is your raging hormone?  

#:-S 

Where??? =)) To get approval, DP and IH should make a babies first. =))

Pls writer-nim , why don't you let us to watch more bed scenes, kiss scenes??? You waste a lot of chances??? Wae??? Wae??? If u dont have any idea?? ASK USSSSSS??? WE HAVE MILLIONS IDEASSSSSSSS. 

:-SS

I think by the end of this episode they are living together base on the bts from weibo.

sleepykid said:

Episode 20 Preview

Oh hail no spoilers!!~!~~~~~!!! Yesssuuuu.... =D>

Maybe he pretended not to know, because he doesn't know if Dal pyeong knows about their relationship :/  Because you are right, grandpa is smart, and i would think he would have noticed something by now :)

That might be the reason why grandpa is talking with dalpo based on the bts, let's see I just want a happy ending okay I sell the.kiss just happy ending between the leads.

aznfantizie said: @RuthOh honestly I have mixed feelings about the two girls from DS. I really disliked his girlfriend from the show. People really liked her but I thought she didn't have much chemistry with LJS and her crying scenes were torturous to watch - actually I felt like most of her scenes were pretty annoying, she's like the Kristen Stewart of kdrama. Kang sora was great! Like LJS she's also considerably new in the acting industry I think. And honestly I was rooting for her and LJS and I have no idea why a lot of people hate her. Her character was spoiled and naggy but I didn't think it was despicable. Those two just had so much chemistry together and her crying scenes are so believable. She's my very first reason for the second lead syndrome lol Also these are just my personal opinion and no biases because it's my first time watching these two girls act. And of course lee bo young and LJS was jjang!!!! I haven't seen anything else.. I tried hot young blood or something like that and fell asleep lol so I can't say much. And this is my first LJS drama which made me watch the others but of course PSH is the best with him so far, perfect age, appearance and personality! And I can't wait to see the ending but what to do next after this? I wish they would do some promotional events. Like in China it's pretty much required for the leads to go on shows and attend events to promote their drama. But not quite so with kdramas

sleepykid said:

I think LJS has a another project line up after Pinocchio with China and co-produced by MBC for “We Got Married” and the possible leading lady is Yang Zhi, Li Xing, Li Fei Er or Yang Rong.  Why is China always want Korean male actor in their drama?!?

I think we will get a happy ending no matter what, so i'm just hoping for lovely moments for our couple. And i'm still hoping for them to get married or at least engaged, but it feels like we won't have time for that in the episode
:(

Yaaaah hmmm bummer if that happens that will be the saddest ending ever I mean they are already 28 years old.

@MissNeda I think the preview text is trolling us again there is something behind those texts.

Guest IguanaSoap

[Ratings: Wed, 01.14.15] Both Episodes of ′Pinocchio′ Top Ratings Chart

[Ratings: Wed, 01.14.15] Both Episodes of ′Pinocchio′ Top Ratings Chart

It was an amazing day for Pinocchio fans, as not one, but two episodes aired back to back.

It appeared that everyone was waiting for it, as both episodes of SBS′ Pinocchio came out on top for their individual time slots.

At 10 PM, Pinocchio′s episode 18 recorded 11.9 percent, and at 11 PM, episode 19 recorded 11.3 percent.

While the numbers have dropped, compared to episode 17′s 12.9 percent, Pinocchio still managed to come out strong with the two episodes ranking first and second.

MBC′s Kill Me, Heal Me also saw an increase to 10.3 percent, while KBS′ King′s Face recorded 7.0 percent.

Pinocchio will air its final episode on Thursday.

Wednesday, January 14, 2014 - Dramas
1. SBS Pinocchio Part 1 11.9
2. SBS Pinocchio Part 2 11.3
3. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 10.3
4. KBS King′s Face 7.0

(mwave)

hmmmm..increasing intimacy between ha myung and in ha ?? .what kind of intimacy ?.i dont want to be troll again by the writer ...
every time they teased us with those "intimacy" previews or stills, i would have my own wild  imagination about that, lol..and the actual scene wasn't like my version at all ..lol..so i give up for this final episode, or else i will be so disappointed
but to be honest i do love all darling couple moments,so i want to treasure their last moments in tonight 's episode, and still i'm too greedy to watch more intimacy between them..
today i go to work with swollen eyes cuz lack of sleeps.i stayed up till 3 am , my internet connection was too slow, i couldnt believe i spent about 2 hours to watched one raw episode last night..TT
i dont know if i'm looking forward for final episode tonight, very conflicted..i really dont want to say good bye to this drama...

:(( :((

Guest IguanaSoap

Tips for having Park Shin-hye’s shiny hair

The long, shiny hair of bewitching actresses Park Shin-hye appearing in SBS drama "Pinocchio" is the envy of women.

Hair stylists said shampoo containing too much surfactant should be avoided as it melts the epidermis protecting your hair, removing a shine and making it rough.

It can also cause hair loss. Even if you wash shampoo out many times, 30 percent of the chemical substances still remain in the hair and the residues make it more sensitive, causing hair loss, experts said.

Further, it causes wrinkles on your face due to the scalp aging. A shampoo with surfactant destroys layers of a scalp, making it dry, and naturally escalating the aging of the facial skin.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)